November 2018 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• Avidkeo
    Avidkeo Posts: 3,190 Member
    Options

ETA:on a non running note, still an NSV for me, able to fit in a set of scrubs a whole size down from my old ones and these are much less full cut. :)

That's a HUGE NSV! Scrubs can be awful. I went from an XL to a small, but only just haha. I can tell when I'm having a bad week, they get a little tight lol.
  • PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Options
    Avidkeo wrote: »

ETA:on a non running note, still an NSV for me, able to fit in a set of scrubs a whole size down from my old ones and these are much less full cut. :)

That's a HUGE NSV! Scrubs can be awful. I went from an XL to a small, but only just haha. I can tell when I'm having a bad week, they get a little tight lol.

I had to Google NSV - non-scale-victory apparently - but yes! Way to rock it!!
  • Avidkeo
    Avidkeo Posts: 3,190 Member
    Options

LOL its amazing how every type of community has their own TLAs. Medicine is of course the worst!
  • workaholic_nurse
    workaholic_nurse Posts: 727 Member
    Options

LOL its amazing how every type of community has their own TLAs. Medicine is of course the worst!

far and away ma'am.
  • Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,445 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    @polskagirl01 great picture. You look like a gazelle! :D
    @RunsOnEspresso missed your Vegas 5K (and @Honunui too?). Great job!

ETA: @mbaker566 Dang it. I failed to congratulate you on your (messy) trail run. So many posts of races, hard to keep up.
    Congrats to everyone running and racing in the cold wet conditions. I opted to pass on this morning's run as it was cold and raining. I have cold gear, but not cold/wet gear. Guess I need to go shopping :#
  • 7lenny7
    7lenny7 Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    @juliet3455 that really looks like a fun time. I love the casual nature of it and it really makes me yearn for winter trail running. Soon enough, I guess.

@workaholic_nurse congrats on the NSV!! That's awesome!

@mbaker566 good job volunteering!, and on your race! Dogs, trail running, mud...sounds like a wonderful time! I wish I could find some dog friendly trail races around here.

• polskagirl01
    polskagirl01 Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    7lenny7 wrote: »
    As promised... I'm in the blue shirt. The cameras liked me that day, as I'm in their promo video now, too. And the guy in red always dresses like that (I'm sure there's a reason but I don't know it) and we tend to end up in a lot of race photos together.

Great photo, @polskagirl01 !

I didn't expect to see the Spanish inquisition in a trail race, but then again...NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!!!
    So there was an almost identical comment on the photo in Polish. Is there a historical or movie quote I'm missing here?
    ddmom0811 wrote: »
    @eleanorhawkins - amazing that you set a pr just on your own, not in a race. LOL on the banana-eating husband who deserved a saucepan.

@polskagirl01 - great picture. Can't believe that guy runs in that outfit every time! What on Earth? When I opened your picture I saw the 50% battery and I thought it was my laptop. I unplugged and replugged in my power cord asking myself "what's wrong with the power cord?" Then I realized how stupid that was, lol.
    Yes, every time. Like during the marathon in the heat! Maybe I should just ask him what it's about.
  • eleanorhawkins
    eleanorhawkins Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Yes, every time. Like during the marathon in the heat! Maybe I should just ask him what it's about.

You must now, because we all need to know!
  • PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Options
    ddmom0811 wrote: »
    @polskagirl01 - great picture. Can't believe that guy runs in that outfit every time! What on Earth? When I opened your picture I saw the 50% battery and I thought it was my laptop. I unplugged and replugged in my power cord asking myself "what's wrong with the power cord?" Then I realized how stupid that was, lol.

I have done that so many times, especially on the phone!