New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    go9gs552ztga.jpeg

That cereal just seems so wrong LOL.

I like Sour Patch Kids on occasion (not usually much of a gummy/sugary candy person), but not sure how it will taste as a cereal?
  • ElizabethHanrahan
    ElizabethHanrahan Posts: 102 Member
    admaarie wrote: »
    Has anyone tried nut pods? What’s the verdict

My son and I liked them. Not much different from the ripple creamer.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    go9gs552ztga.jpeg

I like Sour Patch Kids on occasion (not usually much of a gummy/sugary candy person), but not sure how it will taste as a cereal?

Right? Kind of want to try it just to see if it’s actually sour? If so... kinda gross
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Found these seasonal coffees at WinCo this week. Excited to try them!

vbb73tf91rs8.jpg
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    go9gs552ztga.jpeg

Right? Kind of want to try it just to see if it’s actually sour? If so... kinda gross

I agree. I'm guessing it might be more like a citrus sour not like warheads sour. If it's kind of lemony, it could be okay. Whoever wants to take that plunge, let us know how it goes.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Cbean08 wrote: »
    go9gs552ztga.jpeg

I agree. I'm guessing it might be more like a citrus sour not like warheads sour. If it's kind of lemony, it could be okay. Whoever wants to take that plunge, let us know how it goes.

OMG a Warheads cereal would just be all kinds of wrong haha.

Walmart has Warheads Candy Canes with I assume tubes of the Warhead goop to make it sour?
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    edited November 2018
    Whoever suggested the quest tortilla chips thank you <3 so light and airy but a little pricey,$2.50 for a tiny bag at Walmart but worth it
  • pooglecutie
    pooglecutie Posts: 22 Member
    So for some reason myfitnesspal logged me out of my account (hgycta) and I haven't been able to figure out what my password or email associated with the account was .-. Very frustrating, but apparently I had this account from a while ago so at least I can still post!

Bang sent me an email about these new keto coffee drinks... not sure what I think about it yet, but if anyone tries it I'll be keeping and eye out for a review!! They have a cookies & cream flavor and that's calling my name...
    https://vpxsports.com/product/bang-keto-coffee/?utm_source=VPX+Sports+Newsletter&utm_campaign=25dad34ac0-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_11_09_06_52_COPY_11&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_73810d56ba-25dad34ac0-408729629&goal=0_73810d56ba-25dad34ac0-408729629&mc_cid=25dad34ac0&mc_eid=17b224c04f
    rznttoy1bsvv.png

Also, I finally found the new Enlightened Barista Series pints!!! FINALLY! To be honest, though, I wasn't all that impressed. Even with it being exclusive and limited time, I wouln't choose these over their chocolate peanut butter or s'mores pints... and look at how underfilled the peppermint one was! Lame! Luckily the company said they would replace that pint for me when I wrote to them, but still... I've had more issues with Enlightened underfilling their pint than I have with Halo Top... speaking of, it's their Gingerbread pint season again and I'm happier than anything about that!
    24te3hc4qrph.png

go9gs552ztga.jpeg

If you guys are too hesitant to try the new Sour Patch Kids cereal I volunteer as tribute to be the first one to potentially waste their money on it... I LOVE sour patch kids... not sure how it's going to be in a cereal, but I have to give them kudos for being brave enough to make probably the first sour cereal on the market! I'm all in!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Found these seasonal coffees at WinCo this week. Excited to try them!

vbb73tf91rs8.jpg

The peppermint bark one is sooo good. You definitely get the peppermint flavor even drinking it black. I want to try it with some peppermint mocha creamer. I think it will be decadent!
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    So for some reason myfitnesspal logged me out of my account (hgycta) and I haven't been able to figure out what my password or email associated with the account was .-. Very frustrating, but apparently I had this account from a while ago so at least I can still post!

Bang sent me an email about these new keto coffee drinks... not sure what I think about it yet, but if anyone tries it I'll be keeping and eye out for a review!! They have a cookies & cream flavor and that's calling my name...
    https://vpxsports.com/product/bang-keto-coffee/?utm_source=VPX+Sports+Newsletter&utm_campaign=25dad34ac0-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_11_09_06_52_COPY_11&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_73810d56ba-25dad34ac0-408729629&goal=0_73810d56ba-25dad34ac0-408729629&mc_cid=25dad34ac0&mc_eid=17b224c04f
    rznttoy1bsvv.png

Also, I finally found the new Enlightened Barista Series pints!!! FINALLY! To be honest, though, I wasn't all that impressed. Even with it being exclusive and limited time, I wouln't choose these over their chocolate peanut butter or s'mores pints... and look at how underfilled the peppermint one was! Lame! Luckily the company said they would replace that pint for me when I wrote to them, but still... I've had more issues with Enlightened underfilling their pint than I have with Halo Top... speaking of, it's their Gingerbread pint season again and I'm happier than anything about that!
    24te3hc4qrph.png

go9gs552ztga.jpeg

If you guys are too hesitant to try the new Sour Patch Kids cereal I volunteer as tribute to be the first one to potentially waste their money on it... I LOVE sour patch kids... not sure how it's going to be in a cereal, but I have to give them kudos for being brave enough to make probably the first sour cereal on the market! I'm all in!

MFP did the same to me a week ago! I think it was just a glitch on the site and I was able to log in again the next day. Also, those BANG coffees sound amazing! I want Cookies and Cream too.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,809 Member
    I picked up halo top gingerbread this weekend. It’s really the only one I get from them anymore
  • meatball2714
    meatball2714 Posts: 5 Member
    yourad0rk wrote: »
    I've been on a bit of a protein hype the past few weeks and was really looking around for some good bars and found Quest Bars, I bought the 'Cookies and Cream' and 'Double Chocolate Chunk'. They're horrible, they taste like artificial sweetener and salt, and I can never stomach more than half a bar in one sitting, I've found that they're more palatable when cold, although that means they're harsh on your teeth. But despite all that, they're really good for you, and not a bad (even if horrid tasting) filling snack for on the go.

I'm interested in trying the Quest Protein chips though, and have bought some BBQ flavoured ones which I'm still waiting on in the post. Fingers crossed they taste better than the bars, and also better than 'Protein Bites' by Novo which carry a very strange taste regardless of flavour.
    I've been on a bit of a protein hype the past few weeks and was really looking around for some good bars and found Quest Bars, I bought the 'Cookies and Cream' and 'Double Chocolate Chunk'. They're horrible, they taste like artificial sweetener and salt, and I can never stomach more than half a bar in one sitting, I've found that they're more palatable when cold, although that means they're harsh on your teeth. But despite all that, they're really good for you, and not a bad (even if horrid tasting) filling snack for on the go.

I'm interested in trying the Quest Protein chips though, and have bought some BBQ flavoured ones which I'm still waiting on in the post. Fingers crossed they taste better than the bars, and also better than 'Protein Bites' by Novo which carry a very strange taste regardless of flavour.

Ok so I hate all the quest bars too...except for the Smore flavor. You should try this one. The cookies and cream and cookie dough are gross I agree. The s’more has a delicious hint of cinnamon and gram cracker.
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    92qrb9gl1okl.png

Has anyone here tried these?
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    vegmebuff wrote: »
    92qrb9gl1okl.png

Intriguing, though I can't find anyone who has them. I'll be super impressed if someone here has!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    vegmebuff wrote: »
    92qrb9gl1okl.png

Intriguing, though I can't find anyone who has them. I'll be super impressed if someone here has!

I know familyfooddude (food reviewer) posted that a lot of the junk food review types got this package, but they didn't send him one.
  • lgt2015
    lgt2015 Posts: 30 Member
    admaarie wrote: »
    Has anyone tried nut pods? What’s the verdict

I order the flavored versions from Amazon and I love them! Pumpkin spice, Peppermint Mocha, and Dark Chocolate orange. I can't have dairy and I don't like really sweet things (Starbucks PSL is so icky sweet!), so they're perfect for me. We have an espresso machine at work and I'll make a latte with them there, otherwise I just use them like a regular creamer. I may try a peppermint hot chocolate once it actually gets cold here.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Heads up anyone who loves skinny syrups they have great sale for black friday. I go through so much I bought enough to get free shipping and use code freebottle for 6.99 off so you can get 17 bottles for 62 or 3.60 per bottle. Or 15 bottles and it still gives you free shipping even though total is only 54 !

Most tjmax/marshalls have for 3.99 that is why I never usually buy from them, but they don't carry all the awesome flavors they have online, so I am taking advantage of this sale to try some of the ones I have never seen in stores :smile: !

2e6y2bax4vsx.png

That's awesome, Noreen, thanks for the heads up!