What We're Eating

Replies

• MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Today's not quite off the rails but it's still early.

Overnight oats with blueberries and strawberries before my run, then I ate a boiled egg and two giant pastries from the Mexican bakery. I just had a piece of toast with butter and jam, and a bowl of Alpen with almond milk and some more blueberries. I think as long as I load up on veggies for dinner this is save-able.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: coffee with creamer, 2 egg omelette with cheese, tomato, and spinach
    Lunch: leftover homemade Mongolian beef my boyfriend made the other night. It was SO good after sitting for a day or two!
    Dinner: 2 hamburgers with pepper jack cheese, tomato, lettuce, and ketchup
    Dessert: 1/2 pint of B&J Tonight Dough flavor... Only meant to have 1/4 of a pint but it was just soooooo good! A little over calories today but it was so tasty I'm not even sad about it. c:
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Breakfast: Tofu "egg" salad sandwich on multi-grain bread

Lunch: Harissa-roasted potatoes with spinach, oranges, kalamata olives, red onions, and tahini-dill dressing; Clif bar

Dinner: Gochujang pinto beans and kale with spicy guacamole
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Breakfast: Greek yogurt with cherry on the bottom, black coffee
    Lunch: vegetarian Italian sausage on toast with mustard, pickle & onion, a Forello pear & baby carrots
    Dinner: vegetarian chili (made with tomatoes, TVP, beans, etc), with a little shredded cheddar & Hiland French onion dip.

Later I'll have 2 or 3 small homemade oatmeal raisin cookies, plenty of Earl Grey tea. I have calories for 5 but won't be having five!
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    Breakfast: Light & Fit Greek yogurt Key Lime pie
    Lunch: salad (romaine, roasted chicken, hard boiled egg, croutons & Bolthouse Caesar dressing)
    Snack: pineapple & grapes
    Dinner: homemade pizza (using a flatbread for the crust, olive oil, minced roasted garlic, roasted chicken & mozzarella cheese)
  • lalee115
    lalee115 Posts: 185 Member
    Breakfast: waffle with peanut butter

Lunch: serving of broccoli and cheese frittata I made last night over 2 pieces of toast with tomato slicess

Snack: pretzels and an apple

Dinner: Not sure yet... possibly steak. Possibly sausage and cabbage.
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    edited November 2018
    breakfast: black coldbrew, oatmeal with nuts and blackberries, 1 scoop of protein powder in water

lunch: jasmine rice, delicata squash and pot roast

snacks at work: popcorn, almonds, apple

the rest TBD at home :) but its a rest day for me so less carbs tonight
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,241 Member
    Breakfast: Steel cut oatmeal with a bit of brown sugar and strawberries, greek yogurt with mango
    Lunch: Greek bowls- couscous, chickpeas, roasted bell pepper and zucchini, feta cheese, and a garlic dressing (OMG guys this is SOOOOOO good)
    Snack: Strong cheese
    Dinner: No idea. Going to visit my cousin and most likely will order out. It has been beef stew all week though.
  • wilson10102018
    wilson10102018 Posts: 1,306 Member
    I have the same breakfast 6 days a week for the past 25 years. 20g store granola, 80g raw rolled oats, 2 tbs walnuts, 3 strawberries cut up, half a banana (wife has other half), 1c 1% milk. Cuof coffee with milk. 350cal.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, homemade breakfast sammich
    Morning Snack: Greek yogurt with blackberries and raspberries
    Lunch: Leftover chicken taco soup - sooooo goood!
    Dinner: 2 burgers with pepperjack cheese, tomato, lettuce, and ketchup
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast: over easy egg, slice buttered toast, black coffee
    Lunch: black bean burger patty, curried carrot salad with raisins, coffee-flavored "smoothie" (just ice, almond milk, espresso & a little cocoa powder)
    Dinner: spaghetti with zucchini, grated parmesan, and homemade sauce, a side salad with oil & vinegar, craft beer
  • NJCJF
    NJCJF Posts: 134 Member
    Breakfast a banana and a cup of coffee
    Lunch avocado and egg on toast and a mouthful of sweet potato pie
    Dinner Chicken breast, roasted carrots and potatoes, and steamed broccoli
    Snacks Fiber one brownie bar and a fudge pop
  • JessAndreia
    JessAndreia Posts: 540 Member
    Disclaimer: It's my birthday, and I'm not trying to lose weight either...

Breakfast: Two vegan cinnamon sugar donuts and a lemon cupcake
    Lunch: Lentil "meat"ball sandwich and a peanut stew/soup, and a few chick'n wings.
    Dinner: Vegan bacon cheeseburger pizza, and broccoli.
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Breakfast: Seedless grapes, yogurt, and a granola bar.
    Lunch: stirfried veg with Gardein beefless tibs and salsa
    Supper: Gardein fish with oven-baked potato and carrot "fries"
    Snacks: Fiber One bars, Halo Top, Sundae cup, a couple of vanilla sandwich cookies and a bag of Simply Protein chips.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    edited November 2018
    Thanksgiving! I'm thankful today because it's been a quiet morning (I'm on call for work) and my mother was able to join us last minute. I don't often get to travel for the holidays (it's the busy time of year for my job) so it's special to spend the day with her.

Breakfast: Tofu "egg" salad sandwich

Lunch: Pizza with mock duck, pineapple, red onion, and vegan cheese

Dinner:
    Orange marinated tofu, mashed potatoes, mac & cheese, cornbread, pie (raspberry and pecan)
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast: a packet of instant cinnamon spice oatmeal eaten out of the very last of the natural peanut butter jar. Plus coffee.

Lunch: homemade split peas with carrot & onion and some cottage cheese

Dinner: my husband and I will be sharing a huge pan of crab nachos with fajita veggies, cheese, salsa, avocado & sour cream...and 1-2 craft beers

I'm so happy I don't have to eat turkey & trimmings...I've always hated it.
  • Breakfast: 1/2 banana, pear, 10 grapes.
    Lunch: turkey breast and vegetables mix.
    Dinner:same as lunch but a smaller portion + 150 ml red wine
    Snack: orange. :)
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,380 Member
    edited November 2018
    B: two mugs of coffee with half and half
    L: Kielbasa and cheese, big old plate of veggies (cauliflower, celery, orange pepper, cucumber) with homemade ranch/dill dip, deviled egg
    D: half a turkey thigh, couple slices of ham, mashed potatoes, carrot and turnip mash, stuffing, gravy, three stuffed mushrooms. 8.5oz glass cab sauv
    S: Small piece chocolate mousse pie and another 8oz wine

Clocked in right at 2k calories for the day. I ate all the things I wanted for turkey day, in moderation, without getting stuffed, though I was definitely full after dinner.
  • Adam__20000
    Adam__20000 Posts: 65 Member
    w42j4fdsrgd0.jpeg
    😁