New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Any particular flavors you guys recommend? (:
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    My absolute number one favorite is the salted caramel!!! I go through WAY too many bottles a month... :D
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    I love salted caramel and also the maple bourbon flavor of skinny syrup- so delicious!!!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited November 2018
    GNC has 30% off their website & it said in 17 hours flash sales will start. I wonder what products that will entail?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    GNC has 30% off their website & it said in 17 hours flash sales will start. I wonder what products that will entail?

I remember last year it wasn't suppose to be on quest bars but if you were some of the first people to do it it wasn't set up properly and was glitching so you could get a ton of them LOL. I stocked up. If I remember correctly they had similar sale last year, but then an even better deal on cyber monday and I had to stock up again. :D
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    My absolute number one favorite is the salted caramel!!! I go through WAY too many bottles a month... :D

Agreed! Sometimes I mix salted caramel with maple bourbon pecan, and the two together is pretty tasty as well.

Thanks for the heads up on the sale, especially since my local Burlington has been out of them!
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Agreed
    Salted caramel
    Maple bourbon pecan
    Pumpkin cheesecake
    White chocolate
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member

I remember last year it wasn't suppose to be on quest bars but if you were some of the first people to do it it wasn't set up properly and was glitching so you could get a ton of them LOL. I stocked up. If I remember correctly they had similar sale last year, but then an even better deal on cyber monday and I had to stock up again. :D

Do you remember what the deal was on Cyber Monday?
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    crazyravr wrote: »

This and Mocha. I could live with just those two.

Vanilla Caramel Crème syrup is the best ever for an old fashioned (bourbon, simple syrup, bitters).
  • lwhitman208
    lwhitman208 Posts: 22 Member
    Maple waffle quest bar.

By far the best flavor... Even better than birthday cake!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    edited November 2018
    ws98v5yagaf2.jpeg
  • pooglecutie
    pooglecutie Posts: 22 Member
    ws98v5yagaf2.jpeg

Where is that???? In store anywhere or only on their website? Does it apply to other flavors too?
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Maple waffle quest bar.

By far the best flavor... Even better than birthday cake!

I really enjoy that one too and consider it one of my favorites of the ones I've tried. Peppermint Bark and White Chocolate Raspberry are also awesome.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited November 2018
    ws98v5yagaf2.jpeg

Where is that???? In store anywhere or only on their website? Does it apply to other flavors too?

Looks like target? Or ibotta?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    z6tskdkhb0bk.png

I bought them the other week on sale and thought they were really good, but not much different than just adding some sugar free syrup to my cereal. But thought I'd post in case anyone was going to target and wanted to try, lol.

Buy Cheerios Maple Cereal – $2.50
    Use this 40% off Cartwheel Offer https://cartwheel.target.com/o/new-maple-cheerios/-/237622
    Plus, use this $.75/1 Printable Coupon https://www.freebieshark.com/print-coupons/?cid=20399377
    Final Cost: $.75
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    edited November 2018
    61X8yc6bZgL._SX425_.jpg

I joyfully found this at Marshall's (I've tried it before years ago purchased from Marshall's and it's fabulous) for $3.99. This is a kinda expensive fruit spread that is a super GREAT price for $3.99 and taste tremendous on pancakes, crepes, and especially with Swedish meat balls and super yummy on toast. It's hard to find too. Marshall's had a couple of them but I just purchased one, because it lasts a long time and wanted someone else to get the other one. If you enjoy fruit spread on your toast or the aboved mentioned items, you'll super LOVE this Lingonberry spread. I first tasted/tried Lingonberry at IKEA years ago and so happy to have found this again.

For a Serving Size of 1 Tbsp
    Calories 40
    Sodium 0 mg
    Total Fat 0 g
    Sugars 8 g
    Total Carbs 9 g