No carbs
    Journal everything
    Be kind to myself
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,073 Member
    Options
    JFT - Friday December 7
    2L of water - 😕
    Calories in Green -😈 poor choice for supper but glad I did it. As it was I was up until 1am getting ready for show today!
    Only 1 Evening Snack 🙂
    5 something at bathroom break 😂
    5 fruit/veggie 1/5
    Walk 1 mile -🙂 probably but not intentionally
    Write in Journal 😕 1am... went to bed
    Be Conscious of my choices! Do not disappoint myself! - 🙂

JFT - Saturday December 8
    2L of water
    Calories in Green
    Only 1 Evening Snack
    5 something at bathroom break
    5 fruit/veggie
    Walk 1 mile
    Write in Journal
    Be Conscious of my choices! Do not disappoint myself!

As suspected didn’t get a call from anyone saying good bye or giving any direction. I said to hubby on way home, “I’m not happy to be out of work, but I’m happy to be done there”.

I painted and coloured 17 scene ornaments over the last few days. Here’s a sample:
    63eugryxwlsg.jpeg
    w4jcy64cbcwo.jpeg
    mi2to6s98stv.jpeg

They're amazing! I love how the pictures on them overhang the inner circles in places, it's a really nice effect!
  • TimeToReduceFat
    TimeToReduceFat Posts: 127 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Friday Status:
    1. Walk for 3 km minimum ✅
    2. Do sudharshana Kriya✅
    3. Do not spend more than 30 bucks on food✅
    4. Use stevia in tea & coffee✅
    5. Be within the calorie limit❎
    6. Be mindful of volume of my voice & don’t get irritated fast❎

JFT Saturday (08.12.18):
    1. Walk for 3 km minimum
    2. Do sudharshana Kriya
    3. Do not spend more than 30 bucks on food
    4. Use stevia in tea & coffee
    5. Be within the calorie limit
    6. Be mindful of volume of my voice & don’t get annoyed. Be patient.

Things I need to work on gradually:
    1. Be consistent in exercising
    2. Work on saving money
    3. Drink enough water
    4. Reduce sugar in tea & coffee. Use stevia instead
    5. Be within calorie limit & create a deficit
    6. Learn something w.r.t work everyday
  • AJB1014
    AJB1014 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    JFT Friday
    1. WATER WATER WATER :)
    2. Log all food :)
    3. Be kind :)
    4. Do not react to work crap :)
    5. Eat packed lunch :)
    6. Cook dinner at home :)
    7. Empty/fill dishwasher >:)
    8. Load of laundry :)
    9. Put away clean clothes :)
    10. Quality time with DH >:)

Im in a mood today...tried a nap, woke up grumpier. Tried stress cleaning, still irate. I think the weight of the week is just catching up to me. And with the holidays approaching too its just hard as you all know!

1. Return to my breathing when anxiety ramps up
    2. Stop giving DH attitude, hes having a hard time too
    3. Drink 2 glasses of water per seltzer
    4. Log all food
    5. Hot tub to relax
    6. Focus on the good
  • Bex953172
    Options
    Hey everyone!
    Not really done any goals today but I think I've done alright
    But my reason to log on was to send a message to you all!

I just wanted to say Thank you.
    To all of you.
    Even the ones I don't reply to much!
    You're all so wonderful and I catch myself smiling to myself at the thought of the wonderful friends I have!
    I love logging on here, not so much for the diary and stuff but just to speak to you all!

After I gave up all my real life friends I didn't think I'd make any more. Trust is an issue but on here I can be myself and I love you all so much!
    You are my ACTUAL friends, I know it's all online so might be a bit nerdy but honestly, I'm so glad I found this group!
    You've been through things with me that non of my friends did, like the pregnancy and I just don't know what I'd do without all of your support. You don't just support me with my weight loss goals but my actual life.!

So thank you again, to all of you!
    Xxx
  • Bex953172
    Options
    And where's my little ray of sunshine @maryrobinson40 I hope you're okay!
  • AJB1014
    AJB1014 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Bex953172 wrote: »
    Hey everyone!

To all of you.
    You're all so wonderful and I catch myself smiling to myself at the thought of the wonderful friends I have!
    I love logging on here, not so much for the diary and stuff but just to speak to you all!

After I gave up all my real life friends I didn't think I'd make any more. Trust is an issue but on here I can be myself and I love you all so much!
    You are my ACTUAL friends, I know it's all online so might be a bit nerdy but honestly, I'm so glad I found this group!
    You've been through things with me that non of my friends did, like the pregnancy and I just don't know what I'd do without all of your support. You don't just support me with my weight loss goals but my actual life.!

Xxx

Aww we are on the same page today. I was feeling mopey about not having a lot of friends for a minute...but thats not true i have all of you! Like you said, real genuine honest kind support from everyone that rivals most any "real" friendship ive ever had...so thank you too Bex!!!
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,740 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

To all of you.

Xxx

I love you. My eldest daughter the one with kids, has online groups she participates in and I always found it a little funny when she talked about her friends on there. Since joining this group I truly get it now!

I find myself checking this more than my Facebook now!

I just wish we could all meet one day!
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,205 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

To all of you.

Xxx

AH Bex .... I feel the same way! Its like I have a large family here .... the best friends! While I have not achieved my weight-loss goals at all for this year ... what I have gained is worth so much. We take this one day at a time, and most people just do not understand how I can try all year, and really not even lose any weight. I think you are one of the friends that have b een with me for almost 2 year! Most friendships do not last that long.
    So I am so very thankful as well for this group of friends! We are all here for each other ... like you said, to motivate each other, to be a shoulder if one of us is sad or going through a hard time, a place to vent, a place to share photo of parts of our life. Who ever thought that a online group could be so much fun. So thank you for continuing to come back as well... as hectic as your life is with 3 little ones ... I love reading your posts! And ... next year is going to be my year to get it all together!!
  • mytime6630
    Options
    This is part of the reason I am rarely on here lately ... trying to finish up christmas gifts! These are going to 2 of my nieces little boys.

9i88yhyg5l7g.jpg
    mpgpwkf49zie.jpg
    ep951zdnki4h.jpg

But I did OK today with my eating .... just not taking the time though to plan and log, which I need to get back doing! Skipped the gym today since I had a hard time sleeping. I struggle so bad with depression around the holidays, so the sewing does help me. Only problem is, I let everything else go!

So goals for tomorrow
    1. finish last of 4 tote bags
    2. start working on xmas towels for neighbors
    3. go to the gym
    4. concentrate on water
    5. listen to a podcast
    6. remind myself how terrible I will be to gain more weight. Work harder at my eating
    7. get back on here tomorrow ... be accountable.
  • mytime6630
    Options
    3llbz0sawgxn.jpg
    d89bfeym6mby.jpg
    ehbdqjjf4aw6.jpg

And 3 tote bags ... 1 more to go!
  • mytime6630
    Options
    ”.

I painted and coloured 17 scene ornaments over the last few days. Here’s a sample:
    63eugryxwlsg.jpeg
    w4jcy64cbcwo.jpeg
    mi2to6s98stv.jpeg

These are absolutely beautiful!!! You are so talented!!
  • mytime6630
    Options
    sarah74_vt wrote: »
    3) Drink 8 glasses of water (more if I can) BEFORE having a Diet Coke :/ (close, but not quite)

This is something I really need to be doing!! I drink way too much diet coke! But I have one in the morning, but I am going to try and see if I can maybe just have the one, and then 8 glasses water before I have another one.
  • mytime6630
    Options
    JFT.. Fired Up Friday
    Shower 🙌😁
    Dressed 😀
    Walked kids to bus stop 😀
    Walked To Library 😁🙌 ...returned some, checked out some, put some on hold 😁
    Walked home 😀🙌
    Ate soup for lunch, picked out the potatoes, didn't eat bread or crackers 😀🙌
    Did Laundry 😀
    Ate soup for dinner 😁🙌
    Need to make Green Tea,
    Relax
    Read
    Rest

You did a great job Mary!
  • mytime6630
    Options
    5000 steps ✔ 5096

You hit your goal! Great job!!!
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,740 Member
    Options
    mytime6630 wrote: »
    3llbz0sawgxn.jpg
    d89bfeym6mby.jpg
    ehbdqjjf4aw6.jpg

And 3 tote bags ... 1 more to go!

I wish we were close enough to trade crafts, those pillows are adorable and my eldest would love the tote about wine and a book!!!
  • maryrobinson40
    maryrobinson40 Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    And where's my little ray of sunshine @maryrobinson40 I hope you're okay!

Hiiiii Bex953172!!!
    I have been hanging out Christmas lights.. Girl you made me cry... I know what you mean...
    This place Rocks!!! I look forward to coming on here and getting oozed on with the
    love... I love all of you as well..and the honest thing about it is that I don't
    get tired of saying I love you and mean it from the depths of me.!!
    Hugs Bex...
  • maryrobinson40
    maryrobinson40 Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    JFT - Friday December 7
    2L of water - 😕
    Calories in Green -😈 poor choice for supper but glad I did it. As it was I was up until 1am getting ready for show today!
    Only 1 Evening Snack 🙂
    5 something at bathroom break 😂
    5 fruit/veggie 1/5
    Walk 1 mile -🙂 probably but not intentionally
    Write in Journal 😕 1am... went to bed
    Be Conscious of my choices! Do not disappoint myself! - 🙂

JFT - Saturday December 8
    2L of water
    Calories in Green
    Only 1 Evening Snack
    5 something at bathroom break
    5 fruit/veggie
    Walk 1 mile
    Write in Journal
    Be Conscious of my choices! Do not disappoint myself!

As suspected didn’t get a call from anyone saying good bye or giving any direction. I said to hubby on way home, “I’m not happy to be out of work, but I’m happy to be done there”.

63eugryxwlsg.jpeg
    w4jcy64cbcwo.jpeg
    mi2to6s98stv.jpeg
    You have a wonderful gift... Thanks for sharing. They are beautiful!!!
  • mytime6630
    Options
    According to Beck Diet Solution ... distract yourself when stressed out! I've had to practice this a LOT tonite with my daughter. I have to accept that things will never change ... so instead of eating junk food .... I turned on some christmas music .... got myself a big glass of wine, and back sewing. But boy, do I want to dig into some ice cream right now :'(
  • Faebert
    Faebert Posts: 1,588 Member
    Options
    @snowflake1968 and @mytime6630 - what talented ladies you are! Beautifull ornaments, pillows and totes.

@Bex953172 I couldn’t agree more. You guys are such an articulate, empathetic and inspiring bunch of women and I really value the friendship and support here.