What We're Eating

Options

Replies

• rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, a small brownie from a set I'd made for a co-worker's birthday
    Lunch: Pad thai with chicken
    Snack: One cup of tea with milk and sugar
    Dinner: Pulled pork BBQ sammich with roasted broccoli and butternut squash.

May or may not have some Enlightened ice cream or a spiked hot chocolate for dessert.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Breakfast:
    Avocalado shake: whole avocado, big hand full of baby spinach, big hand full of kale, coconut water, coconut juice, lime juice, pomegranate juice, apple juice, coconut oil, frozen pineapples, frozen mangoes, ice

Lunch:
    2 cups of milky oolong tea, 1 cup of emperor puerh tea

Dinner:
    Ceasar Salad, T-bone steak (well done), loaded baked potato, broccolini, water to drink

Dessert and/or late night snack:
    2 naval oranges, cup of mint chocolate chip ice cream, 6-7 giant olives stuffed with garlic (again, I do not eat all of this stuff in one sitting, but thru-out the night)
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: dried mulberries

Lunch: coconut -almond flour sandwich muffin with mortadella and homemade mayo

Dinner: egg salad
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Breakfast:
    Green oatmeal (1 scoop of Amazing Grass Green Superfood Organic Powder with Wheat Grass and Greens), chewy steel cut oats, butter and coconut oil, a few almonds and pecans, nice amount/loaded with chopped bananas (with some green on it--not fully ripe), mangoes, and water and milky oolong tea to drink

Lunch:
    Avocalado shake: (whole avocado, big hand full of baby spinach, big hand full of kale, coconut water, coconut juice, lime juice, pomegranate juice, coconut oil, frozen pineapples, frozen mangoes, ice

Dinner:
    Avocado Caesar salad, bowl of thick and hearty homemade chicken soup, sour dough bread w/butter water to drink

Dessert or late night snack:
    2 naval oranges and 6-7 giant olives stuffed w/garlic
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Breakfast:
    2 cups milky oolong tea

Lunch:
    grilled cheese sandwich, tomato bisque soup, 3 trader joe's almond windmill cookies, water to drinks

Dinner:
    baked chicken breast, cilantro rice, roasted veggies (squash, zucchini, carrots) Sierra Mist 10 oz soda pop

2 naval oranges, 6-7 giant sized stuffed olives, 2 trader joe's almond windmill cookies
  • whatalazyidiot
    whatalazyidiot Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - Eggs and hashbrowns
    Lunch - Salad w/chicken, cheese, olives, tomato, ranch & Greek yogurt
    Dinner - Fish tacos
    Snacks - Banana, protein bar

Still enough calories left for a few drinks if I want them.
  • pierinifitness
    pierinifitness Posts: 2,231 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    First time posting here, this was today:

Lunch - Cliff protein bar and four cold boiled potatoes prepared night before.

Snack - Apple

Dinner - Chicken teriyaki rice bowl (bought) then one hour later a peanut butter sandwich.

I’m an IF practitioner. My feeding window started at 11:35 am and ended at 5:30 pm. I ate 1,950 calories which is “under budget” by about 150 calories given my exercise today.

No vegetables today, I’ll play catch-up tomorrow.

Happy New Year 2019!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Breakfast:
    2 cups of milky oolong tea, 1 almost unripe (a lil green still on it) banana

Lunch:
    Thai Food: Spicy Thai basil fried rice, cashew chicken, chili paste string beans w/well done beef, drunken noodles w/shrimp Thai ice tea to drink

Dinner:
    avocado caesar salad, roasted brussel sprouts and asparagus, 1 cups Republic of tea super green Immunity tea to drink

Dessert and/or late night snack:
    2 navals oranges, 6-7 giant sized oilves stuffed with garlic, cup of mango ice cream
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Scrambled egg, two slices of French Toast, one slice bacon, one sausage link

Lunch: French Onion soup topped with light shredded mozzarella, a few slices of chicken breast deli meat, Zesty Ranch Straws

Dinner: Chicken Tenderloins cooked in a sweet and sour sauce, carrots

Snack: I'll likely have a piece of key lime pie if I wanna live it up for New Year's, but I may end up doing my low-calorie ice cream instead. I have the calories for either, but I'm not sure.
  • dauchsmom
    dauchsmom Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    today I had 2.5 ounces of home roasted white meat of turkey with 1/2 cup mashed potatoes made with 1% milk, sugar free homemade cranberry sauce (from raw cranberries, too!) lightly sauteed sliced zucchini and some home made gravy made with unsalted chicken broth, cornstarch, and herbox unsalted chicken bouillon.

For dinner I am eating- as I type: a bacon, lettuce and tomato sammich, made with unsalted pork belly, sarah lee 45 multigrain bread, 1 tbsp light mayonnaise and on the side, Lays poppables with sea salt.

Breakfast was a 100 calorie Thomas' English Multi grain muffin and 1 tbsp Philadelphia Salmon Cream Cheese.

I'm not supposed to have snacks but if I do, they need to be under 100 calories so I pretty much don't bother unless I'm REALLY hungry.
  • Go4health9
    Go4health9 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Breakfast-
    Small cup oatmeal, pumpkin purée, dark chocolate.

Lunch-
    Tofu, peanut sauce

Dinner-
    Smoked Sausage
    Mac&Cheese

Snack-
    Mixed nuts with dark chocolate

Through the day I drink lemon water.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: waffle with lemon curd, fried egg with hot sauce, black coffee
    Lunch: 2 slices of homemade meatloaf, green beans, Asian-style seasoned vegetables (1/3 large steamer bag from Aldi)
    Dinner: smoked chicken breast with BBQ sauce, 1/2 corn on the cob, mixed greens no dressing, and a slice of chocolate pie (just the pudding type, nothing fancy)
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    New year, same me. :D

Breakfast: cottage cheese, banana, coffee.

Lunch: leftover black-eyed peas (cooked with salt pork and collard greens), cheesy corn muffin.

Dinner: turkey-and-cheddar hoagie, cherry tomatoes, sauteed yellow squash.

Snacks: apple, saltwater taffy, peppermint-bark pretzels, etc.
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: instant oatmeal (strawberries n cream)
    Lunch: homemade fried rice with ground turkey mixed in
    Afternoon snack: baby carrots & ranch
    Dinner: sliced pork roast, garlic mashed potatoes and roasted broccoli
    After dinner snack: TBD
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Breakfast- cappuccino, some cheese

Lunch : Maatjes, spinach/kale juice,

Dinner: sockeye salmon, broccoli 🥦 , rainbow chard

Snack: almond butter
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Breakfast:
    Left over Thai food:
    Spicy Thai basil fried rice, cashew chicken, chili paste string beans w/well done beef, water to drink

Lunch:
    2 cups of Milky oolong Tea, 1 cup of Lifestyle Awareness Immunity Now Elderberry Tea

Dinner:
    Breakfast for dinner--YUM!
    2 eggs over medium hard, 5 pieces of bacon, jasmine rice, toast w/butter and ligonberry spread water to drink

2 naval oranges and 6-7 giant olives stuffed with garlic
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Cheerios w/ banana cut up in it w/ skim milk.
    Snack: Siggies 0% yogurt
    Lunch: Chicken Noodle soup, triscuits, apple
    Snack: Carrots w/ hummus
    Dinner: probably fast food like Wendys. I'll eat a Junior Cheeseburger and make a big salad for the side.
  • JaxxieKat
    JaxxieKat Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with brown sugar and half&half
    Overnight oats with chia seeds, cinnamon toast crunch protein powder (Vitamin Shoppe free sample), almond milk and honey

Lunch: Pull apart bread with marinara dipping sauce and roasted chickpeas

Dinner: Turkey chili with 1oz sharp cheddar and sour cream
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: oatmeal with peanut butter and blueberry pomegranate jam, coffee
    Lunch: Subway 6" flatbread steak & eggwhite with veggies and brown mustard
    Dinner: leftover Vermont Curry with tofu and brown rice, salad with sesame dressing drizzled on, and a peanut butter bar & Earl Grey double bergamot tea.