JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 64

Options

Replies

• FarmerCarla
    FarmerCarla Posts: 470 Member
    Options

01/09 284.6 I got the job! And I’m so close to hitting my 10 lb goal! My father in law had his biopsies done yesterday and we should hear back in a few weeks and find out a treatment plan for him. Binge watching my 600 pound life really motivates me to not want to be on that show. I can’t believe I was almost halfway there before I started to get my *kitten* together. I have really enjoyed this page and the accountability it’s held me to knowing that I will have to post my weight every day. 3 days left, let’s see where we’re at!

@StefanieBerger88 Congratulations on your new job!!!! Celebrating with you! Praying your FIL's treatments and progress go well.
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,845 Member
    Options
    @FarmerCarla LOL I’ve always been a slow reader and thought it was just me. I love reading everyone’s posts and adding my 2 cents worth. Post on 10 day-ers!!

@eminater Good job sticking to it! You’ve got this!

@mamarh Welcome! Just a heads up, the last day of this round is the 12th. Prior to that date, the next round will be posted to start on the 13th. Each new round gets a new thread.

@amfmmama I would guess that this is water retention for muscle repair. I’ve never kick boxed but it can be brutal, can’t it?

@StefanieBerger88 Congratulations! I watched my first ever episode of 600# Life the other day. The BF, caregiver, enabler had such an attitude! And she had obviously been gaining the whole time they were supposed to be eating less. As my dad would have said, “With friends like that, who needs enemies?” I felt like jumping through the TV and whacking her with a 2x4! I pray the lady dumps the friend and gets the help she needs. Do they do follow ups?