• PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Options
    For those of us in the N/E USA...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6zaVYWLTkU
  • PastorVincent
    Options
    Behind in thread... but no run today. My plan actually has this week as a cut back week for real so not supposed to run my full 50 miles this week. Only have to do 13 miles tomorrow. Might run both Sat and Sun though. Pends on stuff that I do not know yet. :)
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    For those of us in the N/E USA...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6zaVYWLTkU

For reals, man, I saw that guy and all his buddies in the grocery yesterday, and we just have a RUMOR of snow two days from now!
  • PastorVincent
    Options
    How can I find the Strava group?

You find it yet?
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,956 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options

Had enough clear sidewalk today to make it a fartlek run - fast on clear areas, slow on icy spots. On one smaller, less-traveled road I considered switching over to the road because of ice, but decided against it because I was worried about cars coming up behind me. Less than a minute later, a car came from behind me and crossed paths with a second car going the other direction. I heard something when they passed, just ahead of me, then they both stopped. Their mirrors had hit each other. Weird. I guess it was good that I wasn't out there in the road too! Since I hadn't actually seen anything, I was of no help and didn't stick around.
    Made it the whole way home, only to slip and fall right in front of my own house :( Ouch. But I'm ok!

exercise.png
    I love fartleks - well, I love saying the word. That counts, right? Glad you chose to stay on the sidewalk AND that you didn't get hurt when You slipped and fell.

@7lenny7 Congratulations!!!

@rheddmobile Warm, fast, safe vibes coming your way from E. TN!

@PastorVincent That's hilarious and, unfortunately, true!