Ladies only before and afters!

14567810»

Replies

• amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    @Sassyk35 1st, you are stunning. 2nd, those shoulders....so jealous, and I love that dress!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Care76 wrote: »
    When I first started coming here, this was my first photo
    323z8k2owj0w.jpg

I lost 133lbs just by using this app.
    vfy6ijbw7uuh.jpg

I've gained about 35 back. SO here I am back, here is me from Friday Just a face shot
    4tivp7q9uma0.jpg

Here we are again more of a body shot, I haven't taken many body shots since I've put on some weight but I am here and I'll get it back off. No makeup on lol.
    yki515e3r61j.jpg

You were one of my inspirations when I first started my journey! Thank you for your posts. You still look great!

Oh, wow, thank you, sweetie!
  • daklock
    daklock Posts: 54 Member
    Thanks for all the pictures. They ARE INSPIRATIONAL. Started on this journey on Jan 7 2019. One day I will be where you are and will post a picture also. In the meantime, I will take pictures for my own comparison as time goes by.
  • RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    Went from obese bmi 30 to bmi 23.3 over 10 months. Was sedentary my whole life and now I’m a runner. I’m 43 years old and loving life!
    gowsd1flf1qj.jpeg

Which sports bras do you use? I'm not as endowed, but I definitely find the run of the mill sports bras aren't quite up to snuff for running.

Also, great job on the transformation! You look AMAZING! I have a similar BMI and I'd like to get to about 23 as well. If I could look half as confident as you in a swimsuit, I'd be one happy camper indeed! :smile:

Thanks! I wear an underwire sports bra (from Champion) with a high impact soft sports bra on top of that. Also good running form lessens impact and minimizes bouncing :)
  • jazzadesigns
    jazzadesigns Posts: 477 Member
    Bump
  • Pamici9
    Pamici9 Posts: 19 Member
    MrsR99 wrote: »
    kmlwkr794851.jpeg

I still have a long way to go for the body I want, but I’m proud of the progress I’ve made! This is 271 lbs to 201 lbs. NSV: finally feeling cute in a romper!

OMG, you look FAAAABULOUS! Still trying to figure out how to post pics, but you give me hope.
  • lkeverett1
    lkeverett1 Posts: 34 Member
    Great progress everyone
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!