The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Good morning everyone. I hope you all have a fabulous Friday!

Morning!
  • dkjk1105
    dkjk1105 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Morning M'agers, happy Friday!
  • jleshkojr
    jleshkojr Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi all 50 years old here looking for friends who share food diaries as I am always looking for new food ideas.., feel free to add me and good health to everyone!
  • grimtimmer
    grimtimmer Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Snow snow snow! Hope everyone is on their way to a wonderfully weekend!
  • puregrace71
    puregrace71 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    How do I join? I’m 47 and have 3 stone to lose. I’d love support and inspiration from other middle aged folk! Please feel free to add me
  • seankicks1
    seankicks1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    45 here and feeling the best I’ve had in years! Feel free to add me.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday everyone. It's a cold one here and my family seems content to sleep it away
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    How do I join? I’m 47 and have 3 stone to lose. I’d love support and inspiration from other middle aged folk! Please feel free to add me

You just joined. Welcome to the group. Feel free to post away. We’re here to support each other.
  • puregrace71
    puregrace71 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Have a great time, I bet you look proper dapper! X
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options
    Have a great time, I bet you look proper dapper! X

Thanks.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I told my wife I have to cut my belt. My daughter says she’s not surprised. Says I look unhealthy but that’s just because she’s used to seeing a big gut on me. Now she says I look flat. Interestingly my waist measurement hasn’t changed and I’ve only lost a few pounds. Wish I see what she sees. Heading to a black tie dance tonight. Time to get my straight razor out and shVe my lazy stubble. Between that and the flat tummy I should look good.

Hope you had a great time..
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options
    I told my wife I have to cut my belt. My daughter says she’s not surprised. Says I look unhealthy but that’s just because she’s used to seeing a big gut on me. Now she says I look flat. Interestingly my waist measurement hasn’t changed and I’ve only lost a few pounds. Wish I see what she sees. Heading to a black tie dance tonight. Time to get my straight razor out and shVe my lazy stubble. Between that and the flat tummy I should look good.

Hope you had a great time..

It was fabulous.
  • anthonyvigilsatx
    anthonyvigilsatx Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Howdy.... 47 from San Antonio Texas.... I'm a RUNNER.... Y'all add me :)
  • Shyaustin1979
    Shyaustin1979 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Almost 40 here and trying to get healthier and in better shape. Tired of doing this on my own without any support. Looking for friends.
  • FitnTrimSteve
    Options
    Behold. The worlds ugliest man with the worlds most beautiful woman. Yes. I married way up.
    Tonight was a dance organized by my 16 years old daughter to raise scholarship money for her youth group. She was in charge of the whole thing. She had to organize it, advertise it, be responsible to ticket sales, decorations, food, etc. she put a team together and went to town. The night was a cracking success raising over $2,200 after expenses. All for the girls’ scholarship fund. To say I’m a proud dad is an understatement.

w0txhz4obpzn.jpeg

You both look fantastic 🙂 well done to your daughter, she did a great job.

Thank you. My wife keeps me looking good by not letting me get in to too much trouble. 😆. My daughter is on cloud 9 with how things went.
  • TracyTequila1
    TracyTequila1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, who is still out there using MFP daily? I could do with the some friends.

I'm 52 and part way through my journey. I can offer motivation, support & a friendly ear and am looking for like minded people.

Add me