The Sober Squad- Alcohol Free Living

Options

Replies

• joha5603
    joha5603 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    @lorrainequiche59 ... my heart goes out to you and your daughter. May you all find peace in this difficult time.
  • SunnyDays930
    SunnyDays930 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    @whitpauly I agree! I thought it would never end. So cold and gloomy here in Maryland. We are in for a warm up next week though and I can't wait!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    @kcn2bluesky
    Hi! I thought of you when I opened the mail yesterday! I received my new Flow magazine! Next month, book for paper lovers is coming out! Yea! Knitting update: I am enjoying knitting; however, I need another lesson, LOL, I haven’t quite figure out going from row 1 to 2. 🧶 mmxeudt3xv1v.jpeg

• RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,162 Member
    Options
    Good morning, friends. Nothing new here. Went to the library and got three Art magazines, a book on divorce in your 50s, and a philosophy book “The untethered soul”. What a difference a year makes! I am feeling calm and peaceful and know that alcohol would change all that. Tonight is the Super Bowl party in the neighborhood. Last year, i remember that I felt deprived and sad I wound’t be drinking but this year, I am so glad not to be drinking. Love waking up sober especially while teaching little kids.

@Fitness327wk Those magazines looks so good. I didn’t find them at the library but maybe will buy one at Barnes and Nobles.
    @laurenq1991 This ride is a roller coaster. And yes, it’s so normal to have some wine with dinner in a restaurant, it feels weird not to. Diet Coke is awful; I order club soda with some cherries or Perrier. Or a pretty Mocktail. Happy you came out ok.
    @lorrainequiche59 What a whirlwind. Very stressful for sure. You are handling it very well though. Can you imagine drinking with all that going on. It would be more stressful and anxiety filled. You got this!