Love it :D
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Hey woo,
    woo know who woo are,

93pfmixqt1vu.jpeg
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    I find it fascinating how women can compliment each other about their looks and not attach any homosexual undertones to it. Yet, if men do it most feel they have to add a "No homo" disclaimer. I just think "C'mon man, be a woman".

Then again if a man compliments a woman there are also often sexual intentions

Yep and thats not right ,,,I tell my mom she looks great all the time and my sisters and Women I work with ,,
    Doesn't mean I want to bed them.
  • MrSunshinez
    MrSunshinez Posts: 573 Member
    edited February 2019
    I find it fascinating how women can compliment each other about their looks and not attach any homosexual undertones to it. Yet, if men do it most feel they have to add a "No homo" disclaimer. I just think "C'mon man, be a woman".

True but my thinking was more of undertones than intentions. A man's no homo disclaimer seems to stem to from the appearance of loss of masculinity while still trying to convey a somewhat feminine trait of revealing one's self with the compliment. Whereas if it's between a man and a woman I think it can be taken as a sincere, non-sexual compliment or more but the need to over-emphasize masculinity isn't there.
  • MrSunshinez

True but my thinking was more of undertones than intentions. A man's no homo disclaimer seems to stem to from the appearance of loss of masculinity while still trying to convey a somewhat feminine trait of revealing one's self with the compliment. Whereas if it's between a man and a woman I think it can be taken as a sincere, non-sexual compliment or more but the need to over-emphasize masculinity isn't there.

You’re probably right but again I think all this nuance is often lost on me. I can’t catch it. I will ponder for a bit to see if it sinks in.

Does that mean I can still see you in leather boots? Because from here you look >:)
  • MrSunshinez

You’re probably right but again I think all this nuance is often lost on me. I can’t catch it. I will ponder for a bit to see if it sinks in.

Does that mean I can still see you in leather boots? Because from here you look >:)

Lol. You can picture me however you like.

It's that name again. Please...don't change it!
  • MrSunshinez
    edited February 2019

I thought maybe Sister Mary Ignatius so I could explain it all to you

I'll have nun of that. Wait. I have google Sister Mary Ignatius so I know what I'm saying nun to.
  • MrSunshinez
    I like! Mistress Contradiction?
  • MrSunshinez

I thought maybe Sister Mary Ignatius so I could explain it all to you

I'll have nun of that. Wait. I have google Sister Mary Ignatius so I know what I'm saying nun to.

Or how about just O?

Google O’s story too while you’re at it

I know O