30DS start date 7/25/11 - Who's in?

Options

Replies

• joi1407
    joi1407 Posts: 79
    Options
    I did L3D3 today and I found L2 harder. L3 is hard, but the jump from 2 to 3 wasn't as big as from 1 to 2 I think.
    Good luck with L3. We're almost there!
  • ardeornellis
    ardeornellis Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Day 22 complete. L3D1. I like level 3 better than level 2. Its hard but I like it. :)
  • joi1407
    Options
    Did L3D4 today, after not doing DS on Fri or Sun, I did do other exercise. But I'm starting to get bored, even though it is exhausting and i can feel my muscles every day, I'd like to start something new.
  • ardeornellis
    Options
    Day 24 in the books!! Almost there... I can taste it...LOL... L3D3. I really like level 3 and can really tell it is doing its job.. I bought Ripped in 30 this weekend and plan to move right onto it!! I will do a final inches/pounds post at the end, but that really doesn't even matter.. I can REALLY tell a difference in my core strength... Lovin It!!
  • bobbiedr
    bobbiedr Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I still have 2 more days of Level 2. (Yuck!)

I was supposed to do D9L2 today, but apparently I set my alarm for the wrong time and got up too late. So...I start back up again tomorrow.

Sounds like level 3 is better than level 2...yay! I don't like level 2.
  • ardeornellis
    Options
    I didn't like level 2 either, but I stayed on it for extra days because I thought level 3 would be worse.. Level 3 is hard...Probably harder... Don't know why I like it better, but I do... I'm just weird that way!!
  • LG30
    LG30 Posts: 72
    Options
    I loved level 2, it was by far my fav!! I started level 3 today, and really not a fan of all the jumping, but overall it was a great workout! :glasses:
  • ardeornellis
    Options
    Day 25 done!!! L3D4!! Only 5 days to go!!:) :):) Then I plan to move right into Ripped in 30:)
  • bobbiedr
    Options
    I started on Level 3 today. Did L2D9 yesterday, but i needed something new even though I am not mastering everything in Level 2 and have to do some of the low impact moves.
    Level 3 is hard but the jump is not as big as the one between 1 and 2 I have to say.

What is everyone planning on doing after the 30 days? I am doing c25k too (on week 1 still) but i need those Jillian calories each day, otherwise i'd be starving!

I think I've decided to start ripped in 30 after 30DS.

Although, with it getting cooler outside, I may try running in the morning also. I've got a 5K in October that I registered for, so I need to train for that.

I finished L2D9 just now, so I will have one more day of level 2.
  • ardeornellis
    Options
    Just finished day 26, L3D5!!! Only 4 days to go.. This body will definitely be taking a rest day at that point... I really love this workout though. I can feel the difference... When I walk I can feel muscle, not fat.. Does that make sense to anyone???
  • kamula
    kamula Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am in!
  • bobbiedr
    Options
    So I started level 3 today. Compared to level 2, level 3 is a breeze. I had to modify some of the moves because my knees couldn't take it, but I'm hoping that i will get stronger and be able to do them full force!
  • ardeornellis
    Options
    I don't do the rock stars because of the impact on my knees. I do jump rope instead. My knee joints are tired from running and 30DS. I don't want to risk injury with those rock stars...
  • joi1407
    Options
    @ ardeornellis: exactly thesame here, I do jump rope the first round and then star jumps the second :)
  • ardeornellis
    Options
    Only 2 days left... YAY!!! Honestly, my body is screaming!! It's tired.. SO ready for a rest day.. I completed the C25K today!! I ended it with a 3.14 mile RUN!!! I was very excited, but I gave that all I had and then the workout after just about did me in... When I move on to Ripped I will def take a rest day each week.. This body needs it!!
  • ardeornellis
    Options
    Just completed day 29!!! L3D9!!! Only 1 day to go!! I am SO ready for a rest day. My DH did the shred with me today. I really hope he will start exercising with me each day. It was so nice to have a partner today!! I hope everyone is doing well!!
  • ardeornellis
    Options
    Completed the 30DS yesterday!!!!! YAY!!! I can really tell a difference in my strength and toning. I also lost 6 pounds so YAY!! Moving on to 1/2 marathon training with Jillian Yoga and Ripped in 30... Wish the very best for everyone!!!!
  • joi1407
    Options
    well done!
    I had to stop with just 5 days to go. also not counting as I am on holidays. But i was completely set on doing 30ds a few times this week, despite being away, but now my foot hurts again :(

Good luck with the half marathon training.
  • bobbiedr
    Options
    How's everyone doing?

I'm on L3D6. Only 4 more days to go. I usually take Sunday as a rest day, but I'm thinking of doing it on Sunday just so that can be my last day.
  • ardeornellis
    Options
    Great job Bobbie!!! Keep it up! YOu are almost there, and it feels GREAT to finish!! I did the first day of Ripped today and honestly, it didn't seem as hard as level 3 of shred..:)