Replies

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,674 Member
    Options
    vffm6ej12pjx.jpeg
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Sue in WA: I’m guessing your goats are not angora or other longhaired goats. :wink: Your place is absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for sharing the picture. :heart:

Lisa: Thanks for checking in with us. I’m happy that your doctor is pleased with his work. I’m hoping you will be pleased with it, too. :flowerforyou:

Felicia: We got a dusting of snow, too, but it is nearly gone. You seem to have a little bit more. :star:

Ydaily & Felicia: We made soup, too. It was chicken and brown rice with veggies. :bgsmile:

Machka: I’m sending prayers for a good MRI, along with Dr. Katie. :flowerforyou:

Allie: Good luck for some paid vacation :star:

Margaret: "I had a good laugh with the furnace scheduler. He told me they brought up some people from Arizona right when the bad weather hit. We laughed and said that we make them want to return to Arizona and never return. It keeps Minnesota a secret for a great place to live!"
    We have a state full of people who brag/complain about rain. It works to an extent. We’re getting population growth, but it isn’t as bad as many other states. :noway:

It is cold and dry today. This afternoon I helped some neighbors secure a floating dock that washed into our marina, and now I’m ready to stay warm indoors. The dock that washed in is not part of our facility. It floated in from somewhere up river and has been resting against our docks. It was chilly down there!

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon
  • NCBlessings
    NCBlessings Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi! Not sure how long this group has been around, but I’m joining in! Hope y’all had a great day! 😊
  • okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Barbie - What a wonderful place to walk the dogs! Is that Sasha? She is so beautiful! I love how you have her haircut. Such a pretty girl!

Okie in the TX Hill Country
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,674 Member
    Options
    stats for the day:

bike ride hm 2 dome- 20.10min, 7.2amph, 123mhr, 2.4mi= 98c
    walk sta 2 wrk- 14.44min, 26.59min mi, 107mhr, .5mi= 55c
    walk wrk 2 sta- 7.18min, 16.11min mi, 108mhr, .4mi= 49c
    ride dome 2 hm- 22.18min, 7amph, 150mhr, 2.5mi= 182c

total cal 384

• suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Great car Rori. Hope you enjoy it for many years.
    Yea Lisa, you are doing great. Hope your stomach gets better.
    Suebdew in TX
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    NYKaren "sounded like an anthem" :heart: and so it is!
    Machka you are so right, curry even better on day 2. 3 portions in freezer so I won't get tired of it ;) LOVE the "...it will be fun, they said" meme. :laugh: Sending positive thoughts for clear and favorable MRI results.
    pip that is a seriously nutz commute! Glad you made it safely! Want to snuggle/hug your pooches.
    KJ "slacker" is not a word I would ever think of about you :noway:
    Margaret ditto Lanette's ice princess comment! And what a great smile!
    Katla we must be broken-wrists-sisters-from-another-mother. I'll admire the dusting of snow from safely inside, thank you very much!
    Rita I hate it when care providers don't communicate. Here in "no hurry in curry" county I've had to call the MD to make sure the office has sent the request, then call the testing facility to see if they got it, and when they say "not yet" call the office again and so on until both ends agree. Pfaugh. New park supervisor?
    Tracey labor laws in the US are a joke and not a funny one. Think it was Yvonne who said it best, employers can offer benefits or not, you're free to find another job. Dirty shame.
    Sue your guest cabin looks most appealing! Those goats are smart. ;)
    Lisa great to hear good news from you. Walked down the hall 12 hrs after surgery? Brava! Now time to rest dear, rest.
    Felicia love the snowy palms!
    allie would you want to work full time there?
    Carol sour pickles :laugh: I'll have to try that!
    Barbie beautiful Sasha in beautiful snowfield. Makes me want to hug her.
    Welcome NC Blessings!
    Rori :love: your new ride!

Ah! That first sip of tea! Great start to morning that got even better when Joe invited me to come along with him and the dogs for an outing. Put me a little behind on morning routine, but encouraging Joe to make time together was well worth it. SWSY and Line Dancing today so a little tired. Sleep sweet everyone!

Lighter, lovelies!
    f8qt1s098sxm.gifBarbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD.
    walk one more step 3/28, 60 g protein 3/28, rx/vits 3/28, meditate 3/28, knee exercises 3/28, SWSY 0/8, play with Tumble 3/28, hang up or purge art 0/4 AF 1/28.
    Word for 2019: "GOOD" good attitude, good food, good times, good choices, good enough, feel good, GOOD!
    02/05 LT:SWSY-Y MT:Open the Wahoo box and setup the software-N ST: pay bills-Y
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,330 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Rori - WTG! :drinker:

Lisa - Sorry about the upchuck, but the walking sounds brilliant!

DH out with his cricket friend for lunch. :D<3

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,121 Member
    Options
    Katla49 wrote: »
    Our dog is on antibiotics for an infection and needs a pill every 12 hours. I’m getting organized so that I will have my intervals more accurate and have set an alarm on my phone for 7 am and 7 pm. I’ve been getting the right number of pills per day, but needed to improve my timing. I think this will work.

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon

I had to do that for years when one of my cats was diagnosed with diabetes ... insulin shot morning and night, 12 hours apart every day.

I hope your dog will get well very quickly. :)

M in Oz

• Machka9
    Options
    LisaInAR wrote: »
    All went well, surgeon said the knee is in great shape, he was pleased with his work. Still slightly goofy from the pain meds.... And falling asleep in between sentences! But they gave me a good lunch, a slab of something yellow that might have been turkey. It was tasty, but weird.

Love y'all!
    More when I'm not loopy...

Glad to hear that your surgery went well. :) Speedy recovery!! :heart:

M in Oz
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    lisa May each day help further your healing <3

Rori new to you car looks great. I like your idea about the donation once the assessment comes back

Another long week but I am determined to do my best.

NYKAREN
  • Machka9
    Options
    pukxh7ye6bkc.png
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,786 Member
    Options
    good morning~
    I slept well and am up and dressed, will get Alfie out for a walk and then walk my other boys , then feed my DFIL and then work a 10 hr day.. I am blessed to have a job so I will not complain.. but will talk to my boss once more...about 2nd week of vacation...
    won worry about the raise right now...still 13 lbs down the scale not moving but it has become a habit to eat the way I do and I know It will come off.. so wont worry about that either...
    Lisa~ so glad they have you up and moving.. it is amazing how they can replace things that need fixing, and I know you will feel soooo much better...
    got a lovely text from my daughter thanking me for a nice day... it really was and so blessed that I have great kids....