What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    sgriska wrote: »
    That you’ll go to rub the back of your neck and shoulders and it will feel like a completely different person back there, like you’re rubbing the wrong back!

Haha, I love this! This made me laugh. :smile:
  • johnljackson
    johnljackson Posts: 5 Member
    Kelll12123 wrote: »

- Sitting (particularly in baths) and laying (particularly in beds) will become ever increasingly uncomfortable.

hahaha this... My back is bruised from doing workouts on the floor because my shoulder blades stick out so much now.

No one told me how annoying buying clothes could be. It's great when they fit, but I keep going down sizes and needing to buy more and then not having a purpose for the larger sizes.

On a more positive note, I get hit on a lot more. Three different guys asked me out for Valentine's Day this year :)

Good for you for getting hit on a lot more. I'm sure this gives people a chance now to see how beautiful you are on the inside. Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!