Serial Starters

Options

Replies

• Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    MONDAY

Weight up ounces. Today is sunny and I have the day off, so more walking on to do list.

Dropped dog med on kitchen floor. Swept to find it. :o Much overdue. Maybe I need to eat out more so my kitchen will be cleaner?

Curling up again with dog. bbl.

• suzu_2
    suzu_2 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Morning all! Hope everyone had a great weekend. Heading into work. We survived the dig-out at the old house yesterday (9 contractor sized garbage bags!!! On top of what they had already gotten out of the kitchen, bathroom, and two of the bedrooms). Merry Maids comes for the great scrub today as does the pest control and carpet measuring team. I had forgotten what a pretty house that once was. The kids have been scrubbing the essential rooms for weeks and started priming for paint yesterday.
    Rainy here again this week - forecasting every day this week. Come on SUMMER!!!
    Weight hasn't changed on ounce in days. I thank I'm grateful!!
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options

Good morning ~~

My lower back is telling me it needs for me to get some of this weight off soon. Advils may help in the meantime.
    Must run and get ready to do run errands.

*tossing hat and beach bag onto favorite lounge chair for later*

Lana

240 1/2 today
    250.0 highest
    185.0 goal
  • brennerjlb
    brennerjlb Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Hello all!
    Suzu - those projects are a pain in the *kitten*, but once the paint goes on and you step back - it is an awesome feeling. Love the pup picture. Sorry she is getting old and cranky, but it is great you are so accomodating!
    Not much new here. Still looking at snow on the ground, but some days are starting to warm up. Took time to sit back and watch the birds at my feeder.
    Lana - I too have a pain in my lower back that has been bugging me for a couple days. think time to call the bone cracker.
    Welcome Kerttu.
    Sara, Dawn, Megan(great pic) hello! and Hello to all who follow!
  • stutba
    stutba Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Happy day all!
    Hobbit costumes are so awesome. Thanks for sharing pics.
    Got Jack walked on such a sunny happy day. Plan on doing run later. Scale is moving. 166.8 weigh in.
    Currently painting cabs in laundry for a makeover .
    Check back tomorrow,
    Smiles to you all, Birdie
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Okay, mid day fly through.

Suzu I thought Baxter belonged to Nephew :( - glad he is in good hands o:) . Wowie calorie burning activities all housework is.

Making applesauce later after a walk in the SUN - yes I said SUN!! Chinese food was orange chicken and another non spicy chicken - left a lot of bell pepper on plate.

BBL.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Halfway through walk I wondered if Miss T wanted to join me, so she was on the last leg of my walk 2500 steps. Applesauce on stove.

Thank you for welcoming the new posters ladies - I have been in a bit of a "whirl". Tea pot on for tea and I am starting yet another knitting project - there are at least 6 in some sort of progress.
  • stutba
    Options
    Weight of 166.8 in my dreams. Correction 186.8 today good but 166 would be better.
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,747 Member
    Options
    :)
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    6036 steps compliments of dog wanting to go to one of her favorite places to sniff. I got a little "kitten" with her and told her I was cold and cranky so luckily we are inside and I can take a nice hot shower.

Stutba - when I was on WW I put in the wrong weight and it congratulated me on doing so well, I had to go and change it - I did not get the same response the 2nd time!! You will get there.

Wishing all a good night.
  • marsellilove
    marsellilove Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I’m back in Florida, it’s hot, my AC like kicked the bucket at some point, and somebody tampered with my friends car while we were gone. Can I go back to D.C???

Great weekend though. I indulged in whatever food I wanted and got some great walking in running around playing photographer. I don’t know how widespread they are but if you see a restaurant called Bonchan and are in the mood for fried chicken, I highly recommend it. Korean fried chicken may outshine any I’ve ever had.

Night y’all
  • suzu_2
    suzu_2 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Glad you made it back! Loved the pictures, and hate someone messed with the car. Korean food is awesome, Korean + Fried Chicken is giving me a "Harry met Sally" moment - Lol
    Heading to bed -
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    TUESDAY

Good morning,

Watching Food network, someone made double fried chicken and used a Korean sauce on the side. Got rave reviews on the show. Wonder if it is spices used or the sauce? Marsel more details please. Cafe at work is Korean owned/run and so Korean Beef often on menu.

Back to work. Enjoyed a quiet day with dog.

Leaving scale alone - did my duty yesterday. Applesauce/peanut butter with oatmeal for rest of week.

Wave to all who follow.
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options

Good morning~~

One eye is open so far. Today is mostly driving M&FIL around to errands, but not too many. I might be able to get a walk in before the snow/whatever comes. I miss my walking, but the sidewalks here are sometimes slick, and I'm the one who fell in the middle of summer by twisting my ankle on a hickory nut, so I'm a bit gun-shy. If anything physical happens to me while here, we are sunk.
    My back is a bit better, so I will do a few floor exercises.

Sara - I read back and you had sun! I haven't been following the California weather closely, but yesterday the TV showed big blobs over northern CA. Be careful walking.

Time to get dressed and put on some makeup~~

Hugs and waves to all who visit today.

Lana

240 1/2 today
    250.0 highest
    185.0 goal
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Took dog on walk at yes I am not surprised it is below freezing -other than the frost "sparkling" at me. Dog wanted to go to one of her spots, so we got a good walk in.

Those little weathermen elves put rain in the forecast again here..... RATS!! Tomorrow and Fri/Sat chance of rain. Most of my shoes have mud on them, so thank you for the heads up Lana.
  • stutba
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Good morning!
    I ended up getting a second walk in with Jack yesterday. I planned on treadmill workout, but I was so sore from the step stool up, down, and painting. When did I get so out of shape. UHG.
    Off to the lumber store to get some more supplies to finish laundry room, makeover. Hope to finish it up this week (fingers crossed).
    I am self employed and work has been so slow lately I have time to get projects done. (now to just get motivated.)

Happy Day to all!
    Birdie
  • kerttu73
    kerttu73 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all!
    Raining today, which while melting snow now, will lead to slipperiness when freezing temperatures come again on the weekend. Oh well.
    Today I had a depressing trip to shop for jeans....came out with none. Don't know why I am surprised, considering my starting weight is same as when I was 7 months pregnant....100 kg exactly. Commiserated with a chocolate bar 😖. Better day tomorrow....
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    oh insurance hold :s:s:s
  • Rocky_Runa
    Rocky_Runa Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi all... finally got someone to listen and am hoping to get some medical concerns addressed more intensively. Admitted to day and so apps and such will be on back burner until I get back home and readjust some of my schedule 🤩

Runa
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    384sizsa9nxv.png