Serial Starters

Options

Replies

• marsellilove
    marsellilove Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    hey just stopping in because I can't shut up about a good deal so: if you eat pasta and use the Ibotta coupon app there is a 1.25 cent rebate back on each packet of Butoni fresh pasta and it seems to be bogo at most grocery stores right now, making it effectively free...

So yeah eating a lot of pasta but also staying very active. Nothing like spending the day cleaning to get you out of a funk!
  • stutba
    stutba Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hi all and welcome newbies (I am new also)

Checking back in. My work has all of a sudden got very busy. I guess that means spring has officially arrived! Lynn, I live in Oconto County, reply from a much earlier post.

Scale moved to 184.6. Not been very consistent this week with hitting my calorie goals, so time to get back at it.

Markell, pasta is my favorite. To bad gluten free is so horrible. I will be dreaming of all the pasta your eating. Mmm pasta (haha)

Happy day to you all
    Birdie
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,333 Member
    Options
    10376 total steps

Twiley - good luck with your new attempts.
    Marsel - enjoy your pasta and the great deal!

Got the assistant manager to void the check she posted today, so that was a nice surprise.

Will take Miss T out for another pit stop and then not sure yet.

Wishing all a good night.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited March 2019
    Options
    FRIDAY

Good morning, TGIF!!

Runa - I am going to focus on your good news in that someone has taken you seriously to do medical intervention. Okay 13 pounds - is this scale based? Closed doors means others open. Where did you get the ride for the procedure you needed a ride from? I will check back on a quote I found that will apply.

Cafe lunch - small pizza with salad. Good news is I get to check out their salad bar and select well.

Wave to all who follow.

a0pzzd10v1p6.png

found this for someone at work this week - read a biography on him - excellent reading.
  • Twiley510
    Twiley510 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    stutba wrote: »

Markell, pasta is my favorite. To bad gluten free is so horrible. I will be dreaming of all the pasta your eating. Mmm pasta (haha)

Birdie

@stutba Birdie, have you tried the Tinkyada brand? Their GF pasta is the absolute best!! The brown rice macaroni=YUM. For spaghetti and penne, I like Barilla's gluten free. Maybe keep trying different brands until you find one you like.

I only use vegetative substitutes now-zucchini and spaghetti squash since I'm living grain free.

@Tilliesmommy1 , thank you!

Good morning to all! Day one of my kickstart. Can't wait to see where this goes.

SW 222
    CW 172.2 down .4 from yesterday
    GW 165 by March 25
    UGW 105

• marsellilove
    marsellilove Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    @stutba I heard the lentil based pastas are pretty good but I don't know if they are gluten free either...

Okay back on the wagon kinda, going to Disney next weekend for Flower and Garden so hopefully the sunshine and activity will put me back fully on my feet. Heading out to a friends farm this weekend for a photography gig. They have some costumes that they want some good photos of and I get a chance to jump back into a hobby that I've neglected.
  • brennerjlb
    brennerjlb Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Hello all!
    Marsel - I too love pasta. My hubby is always buying the cheap white flour stuff cause it is just that cheap. Drives me crazy because we really shouldn't be eating that. I try to keep our fiber higher than that! :smiley: Have fun at Disney - warm sun sounds heavenly.
    Suzu - congrats on the 170's! that is awesome!
    Runa - glad you checked in. I agree with everyone's supportive comments. I just want to add -I feel like if you get your health items addressed - the other items will fall into place. Thinking of you!
    Sara, Birdie, Twiley and all others who pass through - Hello. Hope your weekends are wonderful!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Suzu sorry got distracted by squirrel - great weigh in!!
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,848 Member
    Options

Peep!

Lana

😘
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    7924 total steps.

Dvd and dog to end evening.

Wishing all a good night
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    SATURDAY

Good morning,

Rain is getting on my nerves, but that will not make it go away. Rain off/on most of the next week.

I know I am buying chicken to cook for some salads with spinach this weekend - rest I have no clue. I hope to get inspired as I shop.

Wave to all who follow. bbl
  • Twiley510
    Twiley510 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Good morning, lovely folks in the cabana!

Today will be a fabulous day! Day two of my 90 day challenge. Down 1.6 lbs. Very close to a new middle number. Cute the happy dance!!

Went shopping last night and convinced the SO that $100 was not too much money for a hard side 29" suitcase. He did not want to pay more than $30. I had enough money and I wanted to get it for him, but it took a lot of nagging to get him to understand his idea of price was not going to happen. So, now he has a lovely new case for our trip to convention at the end of the month.

Headed to a women-only self defense class in a little while. Counting that as a workout today.

Happy Saturday, everyone!

SW 222
    CW 170.6
    GW 165 by end of March
    UGW 105
  • suzu_2
    suzu_2 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Morning All! a
    Hey Lana, glad you "peeped" in - hehehehehe

Marsel, Disney Flower and Garden sounds amazing - I love the flowers there. Once upon a time in the not too distant past we went to Disney for a week. My husband Loves ( <3<3<3<3 ) to go to Disney... because he is obsessed with the Disney premium dining plan. That would be an appetizer, entree, and desert (EACH) at both lunch and dinner. He will plan, study menu's, call the the fine folks at Disney, and plan entire days around which of his favorite restaurants we have reservations for that day... Now that is fine for his little 5'10" 165# self... For a genetic "corn-fed-girl" like me, who has managed to diet and run herself into the 150s it is somewhat akin to locking and alcoholic in the Jack Daniels distillery over a long weekend. What comes out at the end is not a pretty picture. I ran a 10 K and walked for miles that trip, so I was hoping all would balance out. Pound-wise it did, but
    I was OUT OF CONTROL after that trip and just now getting my grip back.
    Meeting 2 of my running buddies for a good long walk this morning. COLD here, but thank the Lord not raining.
    BBL - Hope you dry out soon, I know you are sick of the rain!

Have a Great Saturday All!!
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Snowmageddon the sequel may be hitting us, tonight... they can't give us a definite number... somewhere between 1"-8"... crazy freezing temps... is Spring really coming this year? Starting to doubt it...

Work has felt like summer the last couple days... super busy! Which is good, helps time go by... hired a new girl and, she fits in great! But, they put her in reception and we really need her as Assistant. She may do both, once she's trained up front. Today was 2nd day and it's like she's always been there... so nice when it works that way... now, if she'll just stay... fingers crossed!

Waves to everyone... stay dry, warm, cool (Florida folks) safe...

If anyone is interested, Scentsy has a new Catalog, available now. Check out the site... Thank you

https://DawnLeach.Scentsy.us/party/10442445
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Someone on FB in my area posted - we are at 129 percent of normal rainfall and one of the top 10 wettest February's on record. I asked where I eat Saturdays for a week of sun.

Finished scarf to gift and bought yarn for blanket and started it = 200 stitches is a long row, but the yarn is complicated so I will make it an easy pattern.

Spent most of afternoon with dog curled up, got a little sleep too.

Stay warm and dry out there.
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Stay dry Sara!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    SUNDAY

Good morning,

Went to knit yesterday in leasing office to find man on phone to paramedics for leasing agent. Helped find person to lock up office and then walked over 2k to destress.

Today is groceries and cooking.

Wave to all who follow. bbl