Replies

• RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    @JenT304 Jen, I’m so sad for you. My sympathies to you. <3
  • lorrainequiche59
    lorrainequiche59 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    @JenT304 SO sorry about your sadness having to part with your canine pal :'( My heart goes out to you <3 My beloved puppy is in his 12th year so I know each day with him is a gift I need to not take for granted. Hugs to you & your Fam <3
  • lorrainequiche59
    lorrainequiche59 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    @JenT304 Just saw your 2nd comment about Belle...L <3 VE the name Belle!! Beautiful! She was SO fortunate to find a loving family. :)
  • Yellowstone1983
    Yellowstone1983 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    @JenT304 She was so lucky to have found you! I'm so sorry for your loss!
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Sorry for your loss Jen
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    🤗 Hugs to you Jen. I am sorry for your loss. - Sally
  • salleewins
    salleewins Posts: 2,308 Member
    Options
    @JenT304 I am very sorry about your dog. I know how it hurts when they are gone. Love and hugs.
  • VeggieGirlforLife
    VeggieGirlforLife Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    JenT304 wrote: »
    A little about my dog, Belle. We rescued her at 7 years old. She was an abandoned chihuahua with a bad heart. She was very sweet but no one wanted to adopt her as she needed daily heart medication. My husband and I chose her anyway and I am happy we did. She had a nice middle and old age as a pampered and loved member of our family.

@Jent304 I'm so very sorry for your loss! :heartbreak: What a wonderful thing you did to adopt Belle and give her a loving home in her later years. It takes a special person to do that. I don't blame you one bit for having some wine. Big hugs to you!
  • lagoscarrie
    lagoscarrie Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    @NormInv wrote: »
    Three-month dry challenge participants thus far (let me know if I missed you)

You can add me!
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    NormInv wrote: »

I'm very excited for this! Just gives me that little bit of mojo and I like the competition (even tho it's not its motivation to act like it is) Lorraine,that "death box" experience would scare me to death! I HATE elevators as it is, wishes for a happy AF day for all <3