JUST FOR TODAY -- One Day at a Time .... Daily commitment thread for 2019

Options

Replies

• mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,217 Member
    Options
    nlmackey98 wrote: »
    Howdy Y'all! I'm was behind and there are just too many notices to read. I wish you all a wonderful day!

I did well with my goals yesterday, but I was feeling poor in the evening and didn't eat dinner. I did have a bit of frozen custard, go figure. This morning was a weigh in and I'm guessing it is a false low, with me not eating dinner, but even with that I think there was some real loss. I was down 1.8 pounds from last week. I'm guessing more like 1 pound down in reality. I need to remember this next week in case it looks like a gain. I'm still happy with it.

J .

Awesome -- 1.8 pounds!! Great job!!!
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,217 Member
    Options
    I have to get ready to go but wanted to share this. Michaela wanted to help make supper last night. She needed to put her jewels on first. She made the French fries with my supervision. n4lgzqj9nqoh.jpeg

OMG -- how sweet is she!! And I love the painted nails and all the jewelry!
  • ZizzyBumble
    ZizzyBumble Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Friday 15 March

Log accurately
    Stay in the green
    5 fruit and veg
    Fitbit excercise goals
    January challenge
    February challenge
    March challenge
  • maryrobinson40
    maryrobinson40 Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Mannnnn I am struggling tonight!! TOM appetite is no joke! Only 100 over but it is really hard to keep it at that! 🤐😥. I should go to bed before I get snacky..

@aubyshortcake... Good morning love! I'm glad you came on and posted 👏
  • maryrobinson40
    maryrobinson40 Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    lqv7shihhvxp.jpg
  • littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 967 Member
    Options

JFT 14th March

Eat sensibly (under maintenance) Yes
    Vegetables! 3 portions, getting better!
    Back exercises No. Don't know why I keep failing on this
    Bit of babysitting Of course I did this one lol
    Less online time Yes, nicely busy until evening
    March challenge - walk (stormy again ugh) No. No excuse, just felt too tired and lethargic

JFT 15th March

Eat under maintenance
    Back exercises
    Make soup for son
    Stay relaxed, do not comfort eat

Not really sure what I'll do today. Son D is coming for a quick visit, moving some of his stuff back home. My sore throat turned into a stinking cold last night, and there is still a gale blowing outside, so not even sure if I'll go for a walk. I should have been visiting parents today, but will need to stay away from them and baby until the cold is past. So looks like a day inside :)

• awhit4842
    awhit4842 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    JFT Thursday
    1. Log all food👍
    2. Drink 150oz water👍
    3. Meditate 👍
    4. One healthy snack after dinner 👍

JFT Friday
    1. Log all food
    2. Drink 150oz water
    3. Focus on today, not fears of the future
    4. Healthy dinner and evening snack
  • aubyshortcake
    aubyshortcake Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday!!

@Snowflake1968 Thinking of you today, good luck!

Yesterday was a bit harder than usual. I was so hungry last night but managed to stay only 100 over. For my workout I made progress with lower body but my upper body felt so weak. Ah well, at least I still did it!

Yesterday 3/14:

1. Stay within calorie goal😞
    2. Go for walk at lunch😁
    3. Finish work at 5:15😑 sightly later
    4. Work out after work 😁

JFT 3/15:

1. Stay within calorie goal
    2. Go for walk at lunch
    3. Finish work at 5:15
    4. Cook dinner
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Options
    Sorry went missing, again. Can't keep up with all the posts. I read some then had to skip to the end.

Hope all who are sick feel better real quick!

Congrats to all who've had successes!

Let's stay in the game & never give up!-to all who are struggling.

Many virtual hugs, good vibes, and best wishes to all who are down & anyone who needs them.

I had to go out of town, quite suddenly, when my Aunt died. Mainly due to the trauma of it for my Mom who has Alzheimer's. Her oldest sister who she had visited not even a week before & looked great! So hard for her to understand & now Mom only has 2 siblings left who aren't well, either. Was 5 siblings.

I had poor blood results from check up apppintment just before I left town. High cholesterol, blood sugar & calcium. I soo DONT want to start on meds like Lipitor. So, now dieting is quite different for me & altho I already knew that this was likely to happen if I didn't start dieting & exercising seriously, it appears that I had to wait for damage. So hoping that it's not too late to become healthy again.

Traveling has always been the hardest for me. But this time I stuck to my meal plans pretty well! I was a different person from my past.

Anyway, so far I've lost 3 lbs in about 3 weeks. And it's easier now, because now my psyche is avoidance for health reasons. My desire NOT to be on more meds is huge even tho it may not matter and I might have to be on the meds anyway. I definitely want to improve my health more than ever now.

Have been focusing on diet & water. Will add exercise in this week.
    Done great with dieting & altho my minimum on water is 4 cups, I've been making that goal every day since Saturday & most days had more!

JFT 3/15/19
    Stick with meal plans

Minimum 4 8 oz glasses of water

Stay in Green

Make meal plans for the next couple days.

Find way to work in exercise consistently
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    Recap 3/14 R ~ Hard to wake up from night-time med & still adjusting to DST. No workout before work.
    1) Move hourly / stairs breaks / 5 somethings = Fitbit 8,365 steps, 250+ steps 13/14 & 30 floors :smile:
    2) Again, not sure of lunch or supper / net calories zero / 14c water = Net calories -168 :/ , sodium & sugar green (again) :smiley: , fiber & protein low (again) :s and 15c water :smiley:
    3) Evening: choir 6:30 :/ throat feeling scratchy again, so decided to skip & drink hot tea / wash dishes :smiley: nice to have a clear counter / meal plan & grocery list :smiley: plus got some decluttering done :smiley:
    4) Unplug 9:00 :smiley: / FLOSS :smiley: / RETAINERS :smiley: / set/verify early alarm, bed & tv off 10:20 :neutral: went upstairs 10:20 & in bed 15 min. later w/o tv on ~ win! (workout F a.m. before work)

JFT 3/15 F ~ No workout this morning. Struggling to get up early to work out before work with time change & feeling poorly. Not going to beat myself up about it, know I will get back in rhythm soon.
    1) Take zinc tablets / drink hot tea
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks / 5 somethings
    3) Meals & snacks prelogged (finally) / net calories zero / 14c water (tea counts too) / no snack after supper except fruit or veg
    4) Work: clear inbox backlog / progress on PA-OAHC
    5) Evening: grocery shop & put everything away / declutter 15 min. / other to-do's?
    6) Unplug 9:30 / floss / retainers / no alarm for Sat. bed & tv off 11:00
  • toaljasa
    toaljasa Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    My interview just got postponed until Monday because the interviewer is sick. Hubby says “more time to prepare”.

This is true! However, I'm sure we are all taking a collective sigh, perched on the edge of our chairs waiting expectantly to hear from you!!! But, yes, take the time to do some research, develop, and practice.

Peace and joy.
  • toaljasa
    toaljasa Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Cast list was posted. I am not on it.

:(

Ugh. No doubt you are feeling disappointed and like you swallowed a big heavy rock that is sitting in the pit of your belly. So very sorry.