The Sober Squad- Alcohol Free Living

Options

Replies

• Yellowstone1983
    Yellowstone1983 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    @salleewins I'm so sorry to hear of your brother and the stress it's putting your family through.. hugs to you!
  • Ed_Zilla
    Ed_Zilla Posts: 207 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I've never before seemed to be able to line up the three main aspects of life, (spiritual, physical, and financial), and have them all going in a positive direction at the same time. Get any two headed the right way, and the third always seemed to be lacking... this challenge has me focused like never before.

@kevinrfletcher It sounds like you are doing great and getting things in the order you want. Day 9 - Awesome!

Are you finding it easier to work out now?

I am not sure if you have seen this before, but it is a good example of putting important things first...short fun video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0hqBIugr7I
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,181 Member
    Options
    @Ed_Zilla thanks for the video! I enjoyed it. Cute ending!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    Wishing everyone a wonderful Thursday! We have an upcoming trip in May to Italy. We enjoy going over there visiting the wineries, etc. This trip will be different from the past. I know I have an issue of stopping at one drink. We have plans going through Tuscany for a few days. I had thought about starting to have a glass of wine here and now prior to our trip to show myself that I can have only one glass of wine. Slippery slope I know....