Welcome to Debate Club! Please be aware that this is a space for respectful debate, and that your ideas will be challenged here. Please remember to critique the argument, not the author.

Keto diet = good or bad

Options

Replies

• fatblatta
    fatblatta Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Annie_01 wrote: »
    I don't do Keto. I eat grains, fiber and a moderate amount of sugar. I don't consider myself overly sensitive.

@fatblatta I celebrate the fact that you have found a way to eat that helps you down the path to your goals. I applaud you in having the courage to follow that path. I respect your experiences that have made you the person that you are today.

While my experiences might be different...along with the different path that I have chosen to follow...I hope that we both continue to have the courage to see it through.

This is a smart person. Thank you. I agree wholeheartedly!
  • fatblatta
    fatblatta Posts: 333 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    fatblatta wrote: »
    And one other thing. Many people here say, oh I lost x and kept it off using X. That's great! I am so glad you could do that. Most people cannot do it. Plagued by obesity, my doctor wanted me to take some new medicine. I said no, I'll lose weight. She said most people cannot do it. I asked how many do. She said about 1 out of 100. So for the obese who have failed with every other method over and over again, keto is worth a shot! It's awesome for fat people who want to be skinny and love food.
    FIFY:
    It's awesome for SOME fat people who want to be skinny and love food.
    :)

I'll certainly accept this. Thank you for correcting it.
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    fatblatta wrote: »
    Well, you didn't answer my challenge before. And you apparently didn't read any of the links I provided. Are you up for it now?

I can't find any, can you provide them again so I can read them?
This discussion has been closed.