Serial Starters

Options

Replies

• Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    Lynn - dog issue stopped me from getting a treadmill, she sits near me when I watch computer stuff and knit, so I am hoping that is not a problem with a bicycle. Does your dog want to bicycle with you?
  • brennerjlb
    brennerjlb Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Sara- no - if I would bike rather than take her for walks - she would not be happy with me. She is a creature of habit and demands her walks rain shine hot or cold. (: Plus she is a lab, so I have to get rid of all her energy!
    I am thinking I would like to bike and catch up on some books!
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,860 Member
    Options

Almost forgot to stop by
    OMG!

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited April 2019
    Options
    9095 total steps and yes I do feel it when I get past 8k

All done for day, curling up with Miss T soon. Lynn I would like to watch movies /tv shows while "biking" (just not immediately....)

Wishing all a good night.
  • suzu_2
    suzu_2 Posts: 311 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Just got back in and hit a hot bath. Worn out. All went well - not quite done, but nearly. Night all.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    THURSDAY

Good morning,

Well a website I want to purchase shoes from is not working well, maybe too busy. Maybe I dont need a new pair of shoes.......???

Love computer issues first thing in the morning. Never good for the bp.

At least I didnt burn my breakfast....

Wave to all who follow. Lurking from work.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    cqkqh0szs1wm.png
  • hickchic67
    hickchic67 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    5650 steps Wednesday

Traveled for work again yesterday. Came back to main office and discovered the HVAC is working again - and how! it went from a freezer to a sauna! I have windows open, fan going, and taken as many layers off as I dare in the workplace!

Sara - hilarious pic! As for the bike at Costco, have you thought about having it shipped to you so no issues with having to borrow a truck? Shipping is typically free/included in the price. I like Costco because of their return policy. Actually saw some woman in there a couple of years ago who returned a Christmas tree (a LIVE one) because she was unhappy it had withered and dried up. She got her money back! <severe eyeroll>

I would like to get a treadmill again, one that folds up this time. I had a big treadmill at one time and loved it. But had to sell because it didnt fit in the house anymore after new furniture. :(

I know how babies bring work to a screeching halt, but puppies are even worse about that! We can bring our dogs in to work. I have had to bring Callahan into the office from time to time. He behaves very well, thanks to $ and hours of training.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Kathryn I have 2 options for bike depending on who is more reliable and one would mail to me........

Callahan is such a good boy...... at least the training paid off.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    od19ywx77685.png

6vrx1cn0r998.png

• jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    Hey Frens! I'm back at it again, which is cool. Trying to lose about 20-25 pounds, which is better than the 35 I wanted to lose the last time I started again.
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Met a woman today with her little Chihuahua. She adopted him from a shelter a couple years ago. He's a Sr dog and has eye issues. Within 3 weeks, she had spent thousands of dollars to save his eye. Including, a very rare surgery that I didn't understand, but involved a human eye... the little guy, ended up losing his eye... tried prosthetic, didn't take... after she tells us all this, she then proceeds to tell us, that she travels all the time and only has the dog "Beaux" 2 weeks a year! WHAT?! She wanted a dog that could travel with her. He can't travel because of his eye... glaucoma in remaining eye... so, she has a friend that keeps him all year. "Beaux" is his companion dog. I don't really have a moral to this story. She knew, she couldn't keep him for the reason she wanted. But, she said, she just couldn't take him back. Thank goodness for people like her! Sorry for the ramble.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    8773 total steps

Dawn- That lady is good dog owner. I dont have that kind of $$ but so far Miss T is not that expensive.

Was in apartment office and resident came in and started screaming at the staff. It has not been a good bp day so I left and went to the ladies room. People need to remember that in order to get good customer service, one needs to be a good customer. Glad I sit in a cubicle sometimes. Christmas Tree scented Scentsy is also helping Dawn......

Bedding and nightwear in dryer. Dog passing stinkies adds up after awhile. Not sure if that is a "kitten" word.

Wishing all a good night.
  • arniedog74
    Options
    Sara- I feel same way. I would want to do everything in the world, to save pups. Money is always the issue. Do the best we can and keep them happy and healthy. Christmas Tree scent sounds wonderful, right now.. does it help with Miss T's stinkies? Hope tomorrow is a better BP day... hugs
  • arniedog74
    Options
    Almost forgot... sign I read, sitting in dentist chair..

"If your thighs touch, you are one step closer to being a Mermaid"

And, now it all makes sense...
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    FRIDAY

Good morning,

TGIF - we made it through another week!! Give ourselves credit.

Today is make the weekend shopping list and try and stay awake at work day.....

Wave to all who follow.
  • suzu_2
    suzu_2 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Sara - laughing at the "Spring Rolls" too funny!
    Arniedog74 - Likewise the mermaid - I'm half there already!
    Morning everyone - hope today is quick and painless and THE WEEKEND STARTS TONIGHT!
    In honor of Friday...
    hd6ieoo6y8bk.jpg

Make it through today folks! Just make it through today!

• brennerjlb
    brennerjlb Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    LOVE all the pics!
    Looking forward to weekend. Going to a flower/plant place to get our spring fever on! Can't plant anything, but we can look and lust!
    Waves to all!
  • stutba
    stutba Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Lynn, I might have to follow suit and go to a green house too. I usually push the envelope by planting before memorial weekend and have to cover the pretties at night. A little to soon though.

I agree with all the pics! LOVE.. (Mermaid is one of my favorite sayings of lately):)
    When I first started running, (years ago) I came across a clip saying"while out running I heard crowds clapping for me...Until I realized it was just my thighs" HeeHee.

Doing better with binges this week. (I did have one day... Honestly part is just plain hunger, the other temptation with junk in the house. I definitely do better leaving the junk at the store...
    I am back to 181.5 so hopefully in the next week or two I will fall back into the 170's.

Weatherman keeps promising 50's 60's, but they keep falling short. Windy and cold. UHG! So ready to leave hat, gloves, and coat In the closet.

Hope everyone has a blessed weekend!
    Birdie
  • marsellilove
    marsellilove Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    So we have furniture building party round 2 coming up this weekend, I'm hoping it doesn't turn into to much of a clusterkitten but WE'LL SEE. I started to get way more organized with just about everything; scheduling my week, making check lists, and various other organizational things.