The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• djwife03
    djwife03 Posts: 333 Member
    45 here!! Add me!
  • fitom80
    fitom80 Posts: 154 Member
    Hi, I hope you are enjoying this weekend, I am 39.
  • sparkyvenkman
    sparkyvenkman Posts: 115 Member
    Good morning! Hope everyone is off to have a great day!
  • Slappy74
    Slappy74 Posts: 113 Member
    Good morning! Hope everyone is off to have a great day!

Good morning! Hope yours is great as well! About to go get a morning run in and see what the day holds!
  • Slappy74
    Slappy74 Posts: 113 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Happy Sunday people!!! It's sunny!!! I'm gonna make a pinata. It's a wild life I lead

No photo of the piñata? 😉 Hope it turned out good!

Hope everyone had a good weekend! Time to atone for my over indulgence!😢
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Slappy74 wrote: »
    Happy Sunday people!!! It's sunny!!! I'm gonna make a pinata. It's a wild life I lead

The pinata is a multi day, Multi step operation. It's in the papier mache stage right now next up adding tissue to decorate it
  • mikeshockley
    mikeshockley Posts: 684 Member
    53 y/o with about 70-80 pounds to lose (down 15 so far!)
  • sparkyvenkman

I had a pretty productive weekend. Added some non salt spices to my spice rack. Not sure if i should log the spices in my log since they don't seem to add anything to the nutrient list. Spent a little time on my bike, felt weird but its a good start.
  • bfitb440n2022
    bfitb440n2022 Posts: 53 Member

I had a pretty productive weekend. Added some non salt spices to my spice rack. Not sure if i should log the spices in my log since they don't seem to add anything to the nutrient list. Spent a little time on my bike, felt weird but its a good start.

We all start somewhere! I aspire to ride a bike some day! Great job
  • bfitb440n2022
    bfitb440n2022 Posts: 53 Member
    I made it through my first weekend! I thought for sure I would blow it and eat like I usually do. I made sure to stay active both days and I logged everything, even all the treats! Happy Monday every one!
  • Beowolf95
    Beowolf95 Posts: 42 Member
    53 y/o (54 coming up quick!), 70-80 lbs to lose. Finally started accurately tracking ALL my intake, and starting a 4 week activity challenge at work this week. Follow up on my physical in 5 weeks so looking to make some good progress.
  • shan_reg
    shan_reg Posts: 80 Member
    48 here. I’d like to join this group.
  • sparkyvenkman
    Welcome aboard!
  • lynnreneeday
    lynnreneeday Posts: 1 Member
    50 here.. since getting married almost 5 years ago I have put on about 100 pounds. Its chilling actually putting that into words. I'm not into "exercise" but I like to keep active.
  • AliNouveau
    it is a beautiful day here today!!! I went for a rulk (run/walk intervals) while I waited for my boy at something. The sun is shining it's so gorgeous I might take my piñata outside to do some work on it
  • sparkyvenkman
    I think the weather will hold here long enough for me to finish my yard work. Super ready to get that over with before the summer hits, that way I can have the kiddo's birthday party after school lets out.
  • AliNouveau
    I need to cut the lawn. I think I'll save that for tomorrow afternoon fingers crossed it's nice out haha