• Dazzabean
    Dazzabean Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    siiidauz24 wrote: »
    Hi my name is daus
    Im new user, my goals is to gain 10kg’s
    Looking for friend who can give advise for me also share each other
    Thanks

Get a pan of scouse down you mate. It's easy to put on weight just hard to lose it
  • Jaymie_Lyn
    Jaymie_Lyn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! New to the social aspect of this app but have been using the logging on and off for a while.

I joined a boot camp last year and the best aspect of it was the accountability and motivational support received.

I moved and fell off the wagon so hoping to find some accountability buddies. Still learning more on the social features so please feel free to add me.
  • jackieohoglund1557
    jackieohoglund1557 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I’m new to using this app as well as tracking what I eat. I’m finding it quite helpful in my weight loss goals. I lost 15 pounds doing a Whole 30 diet and now I’m doing a combination of Paleo and calorie counting. I’m a thirty year old married woman and want to have the best body of my life this year!
  • Dazzabean
    Options
    Jaymie_Lyn wrote: »
    Hi! New to the social aspect of this app but have been using the logging on and off for a while.

I joined a boot camp last year and the best aspect of it was the accountability and motivational support received.

I moved and fell off the wagon so hoping to find some accountability buddies. Still learning more on the social features so please feel free to add me.

I'm in the same boat but good luck with everything
  • sumaiyyahzulkifli
    sumaiyyahzulkifli Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! Im not new but just recently installed this app again as i lost my phone 🤦🏻‍♀️ btw the found out bout this community so im just gonna drop by and said hi there! Also, add me if you want <new,clumsy, will try hard to lose weight> friend cuz i am alone here,so i hope i can found nee friends here so we can embark on a journey of a lifetime, losing some fat together 😂😆❤️🙆🏻‍♀️
  • keylalin96
    keylalin96 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello Guys! I am wanting to lose 20 lbs by August! I am bad on the weekends! I tend to fall off the wagon when I am going to work or in a routine. Send me a message or something if you want an accountability buddy!
  • keylalin96
    keylalin96 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Brnayann wrote: »
    Hello everyone! I'm back into my health and wellness lifestyle. It's been a long time coming and I need to loose at least 20 lbs by Summer! Any suggestions?

HI I am also trying to lose 20 lbs by august! Let me know if you would like msg me and become accountability friends!!
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Hi all, two days in. So far, so good. I'm Lynda and it's time for me to take back my life, anxiety and depression be damned!! B)
  • nelsontorres015
    nelsontorres015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone hope to lose 10 kilos in 1 one month, any advise will be thank. So i welcome you in to my fatloss journey.
  • Dazzabean
    Options
    Darren from liverpool. Been on here now for a few day's and I'm still getting used to all this but hi to everyone anyway
  • mattytyerz88
    mattytyerz88 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Ok so the journey starts now...
  • JessT1299
    JessT1299 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Add me 🙂
  • ConH12
    ConH12 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi I am newish been here before awhile ago. I am looking for friends to motivate each other.
  • Dazzabean
    Options
    JessT1299 wrote: »
    Add me 🙂

How9
  • lauriepoirier1
    lauriepoirier1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, Laurie here in Toronto Canada! T2D, need to lose 100 pounds and my dietitian has told me to eat 3 carb servings each meal, so a total of 135g of carbs, but not including veggies. so far in the first 2 weeks I lost 12 pounds! And best of all, my sugar levels are at or close to normal already!
  • GrumpyDumpty
    GrumpyDumpty Posts: 228 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm back. Former 1000 day streak and member of the 100 pound club. I struggle with motivation and sticking to diets. So hoping being back will help.

The reason why I want to lose weight is not only for the health benefits and to help my liver condition, but because I've signed up to my first ever half marathon, feel free to add me on here any help and support is much appreciated

[edited by MFP mods]
  • Dazzabean
    Options
    Welcome all members I'm Darren and I'm from Liverpool England
  • hugacat55744
    hugacat55744 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    trying again--trying to keep track of calories and everything is confusing
  • shobhitma
    shobhitma Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,joined yesterday,trying to contr my diabetes,hopefully will do with help of this pal!
  • doingthisforme16
    doingthisforme16 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Would love some new friends.

Support and encouragement are so important on this journey.