• umbramirror
    umbramirror Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Breakfast:
    1/2 cup oatmeal with 2 egg whites cooked in, and 1 tbsp of peanut butter
    1 white peach
    1 shot espresso, bitter

Snack:
    Baratti & Milano dolcereale bar (extra dark chocolate bar with dried fruit, nuts, and multigrains)

Lunch:
    Mixed seafood salad (in a bit of olive oil/lemon juice/vinegar), Sicilian caponata and peas, and a small slice of galbanone cheese
    1 shot espresso, bitter
    1 Venchi crème brulée chocolate

Snack:
    1 medium golden delicious apple

Dinner:
    1 cup couscous with a little olive oil and lemon juice, chickpeas, corn, and sauteed eggplant and zucchini
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Breakfast:
    2 cups of milk oolong tea

Lunch:
    1/2 Wendy's double cheeseburger, 1/2 bacon cheese baked potato, 1/2 medium frosty, ice water to drink

Dinner:
    1/2 Wendy's double cheeseburger, 1/2 bacon cheese baked potato, 1/2 medium frosty, ice water to drink

Dessert and/or after dinner snack:
    bowl of blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, 5-7 pieces of Huamei (salty chinese dried plumbs)
  • umbramirror
    Options
    Breakfast:
    170 g Fage 2% Greek yogurt with peanut butter, granola, dried goji berries, and fresh banana slices

Lunch:
    1/2 cup couscous with a little olive oil and lemon juice, chickpeas, corn, sauteed eggplant and zucchini, small pieces of galbanone cheese, and clams
    1 Lindt dark chocolate Mozartkugel
    1 Venchi Venezuela Giandujotto

Snack:
    1 medium peach

Dinner:
    2 small slices of pizza with mozzarella, cooked prosciutto, cream, and pieces of croquette
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: 3 oz raspberries, 1 fried egg with hot sauce, toast with lemon curd, black coffee
    Lunch: "Natalie Portman's Vegan Chickpea Stew" (People magazine recipe) but my husband made it all with fresh ingredients instead of canned tomatoes and the like. It's basically tomatoes, zucchini, chickpeas, brown rice & parsley on top. I included a photo.
    Mid-Afternoon Snack: chocolate covered espresso beans and a large coffee w/ 2 shots of rose flavoring
    Dinner: fried chicken breast, green beans & side serving of very plain spaghetti (Chicken Mary's, Frontenac, Kansas...this was a dad special request for Father's Day dinner...not my usual thing but quite good)

h1abg513lfb1.jpg
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    kbushe3221 wrote: »
    What are hobnobs?

A hobnob is an delicious oatmeal-y cookie with a layer of chocolate on one side! Generally you eat them when you have a cup of tea and dunk them as you would an Oreo. They're most common over in the UK, though I HAVE heard you can get them in the states at places such as World Market. My boyfriend's family is British and every time his mom goes to the UK or his family there comes here I always request like 3949549585854 packs of Hobnobs because I love them so much. c:
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Breakfast:
    2 cups of milk oolong tea

Lunch:
    1 cup garlic tea, 1 cup white rose tea

Dinner:
    6 fried jumbo shrimp, 1/2lb snow crab legs w/ghee, french fries w/hot sauce and catsup, potato salad, cole slaw, combo ice tea/lemonade to drink

Dessert and/or late night snack:
    Large watermelon/mountain dew freeze
  • umbramirror
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Yesterday was not exactly the best day but I want to post anyway.

Breakfast:
    3-ingredient pancake (2 eggs, 1 banana, 1 tbsp peanut butter)

Lunch:
    2 small slices of ortolana pizza (mixed vegetables) with pancetta
    1/4 Ariete panuozzo (sausage, tomatoes, and mozzarella)

Snacks:
    1 Venchi cremino al pistacchio, 1 Venchi bigusto cremino fondente, 1 Venchi cioccolato fondente con nocciole intere, 2 Baci originale fondente, 1 Ruby Baci
    1 gummy heart
    2 tea cookies with a little peanut butter and nutella

Today is a new day...

Breakfast:
    Multigrain strudel filled with fig and walnut marmalade

Snack:
    170 g Fage 0% Greek yogurt with 1/2 tbsp chia seeds and 1/2 tbsp honey

Lunch:
    4 oz roast beef with carrot, onion, and celery puree, chick peas, peas, and galbanone cheese
    1 shot espresso with 1/4 tsp raw cane sugar and 1 g of 100% cocoa square mixed in

Snack:
    1 medium peach
    2 Venchi tartufini

Dinner:
    3/4 cup couscous with grilled vegetable sauce, spinach, and extra grilled eggplant added in
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: coffee & watermelon-flavored Greek yogurt
    Lunch (actually brunch at a baby shower): 1 small slice spinach quiche, 1 cucumber & garlic cream cheese "slider", strawberries, pineapple, blueberries, a miniature pecan muffin and a fancy frosted sugar cookie
    Dinner: kung pao chickpeas with green onion & cabbage
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Breakfast:
    cup of fennel tea

Lunch:
    1 cup of milk oolong tea, 1 cup of dandelion tea

Dinner:
    2 eggs over medium hard, 5 pieces of thick bacon, jasmine rice, raisin toast w/butter ice water to drink

large bowl of watermelon chunks, 1 cup of sunflower seeds
  • EmBeatie
    EmBeatie Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    A lot of this food is quite unusual to me so it's funny that Americans would be puzzled by a hobnob. I believe most British diets are at least 50% hobnob.
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: key lime Greek yogurt
    Lunch: chicken Caesar salad pasta salad (roasted chicken, bacon, red onion, romaine, penne noodles and Bolthouse Caeasar dressing) and pineapple
    Afternoon snack: baby carrots & homemade veggie dip
    Dinner: spaghetti & meatballs with 1 piece of garlic toast
    After dinner snack: if any room left, vanilla ice cream
  • NoAnalHere
    NoAnalHere Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee!
    Lunch: Fried Egg with Corn Tortilla and chili pepper
    Afternoon snack: Sunflower Seeds
    Dinner: Sausage & Pasta with Broccoli Rabe and lots of garlic!
    After dinner snack: Pringles, Candy Bar
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: oatmeal with peanut butter, cacao nibs, sugar free syrup & shredded unsweetened coconut. Coffee.
    Lunch: crab, corn & red pepper omelet, mixed greens with lemon, artisan toast.
    Dinner: Carrots, zucchini & nutritional yeast mixed into cauliflower alfreso sauce, served over pasta.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Breakfast:
    big hands full of baby spinach and Kale, frozen Mango, frozen Pineapple, strawberries. blueberries. blackberries w/ dole pina colada juice smoothie

Lunch:
    1/2 old school (large/thick handmade french toast white bread) triple decker bacon turkey club. Caribbean coleslaw, 3 large onion rings, ice water to drink

Dinner:
    1/2 old school (large/thick handmade french toast white bread) triple decker bacon turkey club. Caribbean coleslaw, 3 large onion rings, ice water to drink

Strawberry short cake and coffee and w/cream
  • Lattesweet
    Lattesweet Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - iced caramel coffee w/espresso Lunch - 200 chip snack, la Colombo draft latte, orange and strawberry fruit salad Dinner- Macaroni & cheese
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: Flapjack "Mighty Muffin" in S'mores flavor (overrated)...I added a few mini marshmallows. Coffee.

Lunch: TVP taco salad with tomatoes, onions, peppers, and crumbled La Tiara taco shells on top. Picante & sour cream as dressing. Probably a square of dark chocolate and some tea as well.

Dinner: Tofu stir fry with tons of veggies and brown rice.
  • umbramirror
    Options
    Yesterday (a travel day)
    Breakfast:
    Oatmeal with 2 egg whites cooked in, honey, chia seeds, and cherries
    1 shot espresso, bitter

Lunch:
    Mixed vegetable salad with edamame, cannellini beans, and quinoa

Snack:
    Beetroot quinoa hummus
    Black coffee

Snack:
    Boxerchips original box
    Freia milk chocolate squares

Today

Breakfast:
    Tex mex Benedict (2 poached eggs, pepper jack cheese, avocado, and chorizo with spicy hollandaise sauce on crunchy tortilla rounds)
    1/2 blueberry muffin
    [all from a diner]

Lunch:
    1/2 ahi tuna steak salad with pickled onions, cherry tomatoes, and a light ginger dressing
    Mega green freshly pressed juice (spinach, celery, kale, carrot, apple, pineapple, orange, ginger, and lemon)

Snack:
    Leftover green juice

Dinner:
    1/2 ahi tuna steak salad
    and likely some mac & cheese but I haven't quite decided yet
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Breakfast:
    2 cups of coffee w/cream

Lunch:
    smashed Peanut butter sandwich ( with a LOT of peanut butter), large banana, ice water to drink

Dinner:
    avocado caesar salad, bowl of thick/creamy chicken noodle soup, glass of Dole Pina Colada juice w/ice

green/black/kalamata olives, 7 pieces of Trader Joe's salt water taffy
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: 1/4 large Belgian waffle with sugar free syrup, 1 egg scrambled with feta crumbles, coffee

Lunch: vegetarian hot dog with mustard & onions, homemade pea salad & a nectarine

Dinner: avocado boba smoothie and just the fried chicken & pickles from a Chick-Fil-A sandwich (I don't like to support CFA but I have a free sandwich coupon to use)
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Breakfast:
    2 cups milk oolong tea

Lunch:
    1 cup of emperor puh erh tea

Dinner:
    Tuna/egg salad (made with, 6 hard boiled eggs, 3 different kinds of pole caught tuna, lots of mayo, trader joe's wasabi mayo, mustard, chopped onions, scallions, celery, green pepper), on ritz crackers, red & green grapes, ice water to drink

7 pieces of trader joe's salt water taffy, cup of sunflower seeds, maybe a cup of mint chocolate ice cream