Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,345 Member
    Options
    enjnlhgt7ck3.png
    tc8y43p0bxss.png
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    9476 total steps

Found out that one of the jobs I applied for is listed as paying $12.95 an hour. :# That kind of pay cut is disastrous. We shall see.

Have my meeting with my Sup tomorrow and she will be gone Thursday and probably Friday as well. Will just keep my mouth shut and move on.

Wishing all a good night.
  • sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,744 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Hi everyone, just a friendly reminder:
    MODERATOR NOTE: Please send personal details via Private Message, please do not post your personal information in the forums.

8. Ensure private information stays private
    I WILL:
    • I will check my profile privacy settings.
    • I will report suspicious or malicious messages to MyFitnessPal Staff or Moderators.
    • I will block users who send unwanted messages.

I WON’T:
    • I won’t publicly post an email, private message or any other type of message from any other MyFitnessPal user, moderator or staff member at any time.
    • I won’t post personal information like telephone numbers, email, mailing address, social media, chat or instant messenger IDs, etc. (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, WhatsApp usernames, etc.).
    • I won’t ask other members to post their personal contact information.

You may post links to your Fitbit or Apple Watch profile if you wish but do not post email addresses and phone numbers. If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

With respect,
    Sugar
    MFP Moderator
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    WEDNESDAY

Good morning,

Wow what a week for this website, glad this is just a reminder.

Motto of the day - keep my mouth shut and move on in regards to work. I am still allowed to be pleasant to those who deserve it. My Sup will have twice as many people to manage - which will be interesting as she is always running out of time now...... oops remember my motto.

Fruit options at work are helping my scale come down, and keeping my steps up. Just glad the ## is coming down for a nice change. I wonder if sleeping better and drinking more water are also helping. Wake up after 5 hours sleep and stare at ceiling, hoping tonight is better

Cooler today and should be for rest of week which is also appreciated.

Wave to all who follow - lurking when I can.
  • suzu_2
    suzu_2 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    @bellina23 - Welcome to the group! It is a good one.

Morning all - quick stop in. This week has been one meeting after another and I feel like the only activity I'm getting is to move from a seat in one meeting room to the other. My steps are way down over past 2 days.
    DH's birthday last night and I took him to dinner. The restaurant was supposed to be really good, but we were a little disappointed. It was ok - not great, and much too expensive for the quality.
    Last night I rewired a lamp base I found over the weekend. My first foray into rewiring and it wasn't hard (so far no sparks -Lol) I'm debating on keeping it or moving it to the shop.
    tm28aqwl350c.jpg

• brennerjlb
    brennerjlb Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    SARA- I am so sorry. I started the sharing of emails. I apologize for getting this group into trouble. I blame fitbit...if it wasn't so darn hard to figure out user names :smiley: I never read the rules to be honest. Again my apologies. Oh and 12.95????? It amazes me what people try and pay sometimes. If I remember right you work in insurance ( are they not the wealthiest people in this country???)
    Suzu - that is a beautiful lamp!
    Gotta face the scale today...I have not been resisting food...Too much salt. I can tell my rings are tight.
    Lurking
    Lynn
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Lynn, I didnt really understand the reminder being under technology challenged, glad you did. Wealth does not always "trickle down", but I work for a service provider not the actual insurance and you are correct these insurance companies are doing quite well.

back to the grind stone
  • brennerjlb
    Options
    Sara - I put my email on this thread so people could find me on fitbit. that is what they caught. I was not allowed to do that (:
  • Saltine24
    Saltine24 Posts: 143 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hi, I hope everyone is well,

Just popped in for a quick minute to let everyone know the house inspection went good (the inspector even said he would buy that house :) )

Got up again this morning to do a workout, figured that would help me gain 1st place in my fitbit challenge but had to take a really short lunch break so I am no further ahead...lol...Tomorrow I will have to wake up early again to do a workout because my lunch will be spent on the bus and dentist chair, just for a cleaning.

Suzu~That is such a gorgeous lamp...Love it!!

Have a great day,

~Saltine~ >:)
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    9209 total steps

Got reamed at work - talk too much walk around too much , am officially on "probation" but did not know that until today and I only have 1 month to redeem myself. They are hinting strongly that I need to find a job in another department ( really????).

Good news- I did not cry. I had to get an explanation on what their "probation" meant and involved. I said I am 56 and have never been on disciplinary action so I needed to know what that meant.

So, toast for dinner, stomach too upset. Not sure what tomorrow brings, but tonight I will get one application for the state done - take a nice hot shower and curl up with Miss T. Coworker bought me a mattress pad for my new bed hoping it will make it more comfortable - she works in another dept - I gave her a tube of "facial" goo so she can use while recuperating from her infusion therapy.

Too much today - time to get things done.

Wishing all a good night.
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    brennerjlb wrote: »
    Sara - I put my email on this thread so people could find me on fitbit. that is what they caught. I was not allowed to do that (:

I have done that before...I tried to send a private message on here, but my message was not being sent... so, I posted email in here... not thinking it would cause an issue...I felt bad, but frustrated that I got us in trouble when I tried to do right. I think it's a glitch in the App.. sometimes, I have no problems... other times, wont go thru at all..
  • brennerjlb
    Options
    Sara I honestly think u need to start using words like age discrimination. Never had discipline and now they put u on probation. That stinks! U should NOT have an upset stomach they should. Please do not let them hurt your health. You know your worth and they are not being fair to u! I would start throwing those words ;) take care of yourself! Hug being sent your way!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited June 2019
    Options
    before the day gets away from me I have applied for 3 jobs today one at work and 2 with the state. Time to cuddle with Miss T and see about getting some good sleep.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    THURSDAY

Good morning,

Hey Lana!! We need you to peep for us.

So basically I got 30 day notice at work and its all my fault. So, I will be networking at work. There is a job somewhere. Lynn I would have to go to HR and use those words, they are lost on my department. Not sure what my options are.

So far eating has not binged- and I am keeping my steps at a good level. Slept well but in pieces half on sofa and half in chair. Mattress pad helped with the buttons on the cushion and both dog and I did better.

What will you do to make it a healthy Thursday??

Wave to all who follow. Lurking at work.
  • suzu_2
    Options
    Sara - good luck with the applications, I hope something comes through for you.
    Lynn- don't feel bad. I didn't know that either.
    Saltine- Whoo! that was a great house! Congrats!

Waves to all - Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's off to work I go...
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    FRIDAY

Good morning,

Good riddance to this week.

8elleusyyeuq.png

Will work on grocery list and to do list today. Will do as Sup "asked" - and wear my headphones.

Lurking is still an option, so ......

Wave to all who follow.
  • suzu_2
    Options
    Morning all - FRIDAY!!!!!!!! Have a wonderful one.

As I said in an earlier post this week - I had fallen off the diet wagon badly for weeks and was gaining rapidly. We all know that it does not come off as quickly as it goes on. Back to reality this week.
    THIS ROUND Starting at the high this week:
    Today is 187.2 Moving in the right direction but cannot believe I let it get away from me again.

• Twiley510
    Twiley510 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    suzu_2 wrote: »
    Morning all - FRIDAY!!!!!!!! Have a wonderful one.

As I said in an earlier post this week - I had fallen off the diet wagon badly for weeks and was gaining rapidly. We all know that it does not come off as quickly as it goes on. Back to reality this week.
    THIS ROUND Starting at the high this week:
    Today is 187.2 Moving in the right direction but cannot believe I let it get away from me again.

Right there with you! High this week was 160.4--Today 159.2.

However today is a new day. My goal is no food that is not on plan. Not worrying about anything else regarding portions or macros today, just the content of the food itself. This is the step I must master again after a 10 day detour from the proper path.

I plan to stay super busy tomorrow in my house. My car is in the shop and my SO has to work tomorrow. I will be home alone all day. Can't wait to make some progress!

The one struggle at home is to drink enough water because I forget while I'm busy. I have refillables, but I tend to budget them out so that I don't have to fill them as often due to the inconvenience. My plan is to buy a gallon today and make sure I drink the whole thing or more tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
  • Twiley510
    Twiley510 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    hickchic67 wrote: »
    Just a minute to give a peep!

We are headed to Oak Ridge, TN this time. I will try to make decent choices while traveling but I know I will be jumping back on wagon when I get home.

Hope you have a great time in Oak Ridge! I'm on the opposite end of the state. If you every make it to Bikini Bottom Off-Road Park in Bogota, TN, let me know!