The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Happy Sunday my middle aged friends

Yesterday I took my son to see Yesterday. The Beatles music movie. It was really a fun movie and be loved it. He had to weer my glasses since the had left his at Grammies so I watched a fuzzy movie but from what I could tell it was excellent have a fun Sunday
  • Good Sunday morning everybody! Got lots to do today, sister in law and nephews coming to visit so we're going to put some meat on the pit.
    Y'all have a fantastic day and don't get too hot out there!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,585 Member
    Good Sunday morning my friends! Lets all have a great day!
  • Btw, I'm sending out friend requests to hopefully build a group of friends to help support me, have fun conversations with, and help me stay accountable and I will do the same for you! But don't feel obligated to accept. And if anyone wants to add me, please do. Thanks in advance!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    It's cooled off a lot here today it's beautiful but feels so cold

We're at movie number two in less than 24 hours. Today's is toy story 4!!!! Will I cry????
  • FitAddiction9
    FitAddiction9 Posts: 494 Member
    Add me. New and ready to tackle the next 3 months of summer.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Good morning Middle-agers :) Have a great start to the week.
  • zhally
    zhally Posts: 2 Member
    I'm 34 please feel free to add me.

Hj
  • KungfuPandin
    KungfuPandin Posts: 90 Member
    I think this is the group for me. Middle aged with lots of middle. I'm struggling with motivation, I take medicine which hampers weightloss but I have to stop focusing on that and look at getting fit for my health. I could do with a few friends to help motivate me.
  • jfdi6960
    jfdi6960 Posts: 76 Member
    Is it ok if I refuse to admit I’m middle aged. I would still like to be fwends 👍🏻
  • mandyslilja
    mandyslilja Posts: 6 Member
    Hello can you add me please? I’ll be 39 in about 6 weeks. Just rejoined MFP a couple weeks ago for the 1st in probably a couple years. I’d love some more friends too😀
  • Jules221
    Jules221 Posts: 69 Member
    Hey all. I am 50 and July 1 2019 is the big start day with changing my life style. Would love to have more friends to check in on me and see how I am doing.
  • Jules221
    I think this is the group for me. Middle aged with lots of middle. I'm struggling with motivation, I take medicine which hampers weightloss but I have to stop focusing on that and look at getting fit for my health. I could do with a few friends to help motivate me.

I have thyroid issues along with that change because of my age. Losing weight is difficult but can be done.
  • Jules221
    Btw, I'm sending out friend requests to hopefully build a group of friends to help support me, have fun conversations with, and help me stay accountable and I will do the same for you! But don't feel obligated to accept. And if anyone wants to add me, please do. Thanks in advance!

I am sending you a friend request as well. Just joined this conversation.
  • aviles90241
    aviles90241 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey everybody approaching the big 40 looking to get in the best shape of my life feel free to add me
  • pandygirl19
    pandygirl19 Posts: 29 Member
    @Jules221 I understand about having thyroid issues! I've been dealing with it for many years. I had to have my right side removed. But I refuse to allow it to hinder my weight loss progress. There may be days that I struggle and have problems in relation to my thyroid. But I believe I can do this and finally conquer my
    weight issues.

Hope everyone had a good weekend and Monday turned out to be a great beginning for this week! 😁
  • So nice to meet everyone and thanks for adding me! I'm currently in the recliner with a snoring daschund puppy by my side and the other one on my lap dreaming and talking in her sleep. Fixing to wake them up so I can go eat a pork chop then go ride my bike. Hope y'all have had a great Sunday!
  • KyleGA
    KyleGA Posts: 309 Member
    Pushing 46, but running is life. 🏃🏽‍♂️💪🏼