Serial Starters

Options

Replies

• arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    WEDNESDAY

Good morning, today is my Friday so I had to stop myself from typing the wrong day.

Fireworks etc started last weekend but it is getting worse. My poor dog will be a shaking mess when this is done the end of this weekend.

Up early decided to just not bother to try and sleep. Will after breakfast.

Wave to all who follow. Another beautiful day to lurk from work.

Hugs to Miss T... this is such a scary time for our fur babies..
  • arniedog74
    Options
    Wednesday morning "peep"

Lana

Hugs Lana!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,351 Member
    Options
    9795 total steps and yes I am tired.

My #1 on my to do list is already done for the weekend - clean out desk drawer. What a mess.

City has fireworks tonight so in recliner for evening (near dogs hiding safe place).

Wishing all a good night.
  • arniedog74
    Options
    9795 total steps and yes I am tired.

My #1 on my to do list is already done for the weekend - clean out desk drawer. What a mess.

City has fireworks tonight so in recliner for evening (near dogs hiding safe place).

Cleaning out drawers is never a fun task... hope pup is able to get some rest and, you as well..
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    THURSDAY

Good morning,

Happy Fourth of July. With all the extra fireworks and noise makers (dont want to know what they are), what I will be most by the end of this weekend is exhausted if I dont put naps in the top 3 priority.

Cleaning is overdue as well. Knitting will be my reward.

Have enough fruit until my next shopping trip. I didnt really plan dinner today- so I dont have any big food plans for the "Fourth", but I hope people have a good celebration with food (hopefully you have the day off).

6 jobs at work applied for and will get considered for one for an interview (HR posted another position so I asked the manager if I needed to apply for it?) and 6 jobs with the state. Also on my to do list is to work on state applications. I applied for a job in my department that was a demotion - my sup wants me out of the department, but I can apply for any job I want to. :p to her.

Tillie is done with her morning routine and I will curl up again with her. Wave to all who follow.
  • suzu_2
    suzu_2 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Morning all! Running in and out. Family coming for lunch. Ribs and burgers with extras.
    Glad you peeped in Lana - Hugs
    Happy fourth all!
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,892 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hey there Sara and Suzu~~

Sara, I hope that good things are in store for you with a new job, wherever that may be.

I am walking around in a daze, having found out that my DH doesn't want me with him out in LV. He led me on--he never corrected me whenever I spoke of our living together again and going to couple therapy to rebuild our marriage; that was very cruel I think.

So I think I will spend July and August working on getting some of this weight off. Summer is the best time for me to do it. Well, spring and fall aren't bad either!

*tossing beach bag onto lounge chair for later*

Lana

245.4 today
    250.0 highest
    179.0 goal
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Lana Summer is a fabulous time to eat fresh fruit and vegetables and go walk out in the warm weather. Cboys are sending an "anti Mario" spray just in case.
  • LanaCabana537
    edited July 2019
    Options
    *** F R I D A Y *** July 5th

It is SO strange being at the Cabana Club before Sara. I hope that she is getting some good sleep~~

Sara, thank you for the Anti-Mario Spray. I will use it liberally on anyone creepy who crosses my path.

Waving to Missy and everyone who stops by later on~~

Lana

247.0 today - let's blame the Trader Joe's Indian food at 1000 milligrams of salt per serving, at 9PM.
    250.0 highest
    179.0 goal
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good morning,

Just missed you Lana - idiots stopped exploding things at 2am. So I am heading back to sleep with Miss T who stayed up all night - I think I fell asleep twice last night so I have maybe 3 hours of sleep - just glad I am not going to work today........

Day starts at 9:30 facial then hair cut/color next (same place) pedicure at 2 - so brain is thinking how much more sleep can I get??

Wave to all who follow.
  • suzu_2
    Options
    Hi-Ho-Hi-Ho It's Back To Work I Go...
    Hoped to take a long weekend, but major projects going live next week and it looks like this will be the best chance at getting caught up on some things and ahead on others.

Lana - probably not telling you anything you don't already know, but you are going to work through 5 stages of grief - denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and finally acceptance. You can move back and forth, but recognize these as normal (and healthy) stages of mourning an ending and reach out for some help if it looks like you are going to get stuck. Meanwhile, have a big hug.

Hope everyone traveling does so safely. Waves to all!
  • Twiley510
    Twiley510 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Good morning, all!

Semi-lazy day ahead. Doing a little laundry, shopping for luau decorations, and hopefully reading a bit.

Had a fabulous omelette for breakfast. Took 3/4 of my calories for today, but it was so worth it.

See you all in the Cabana this evening. A spot in the sun, please. I need a bit of color on my shoulders.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Lana - I use the song from "South Pacific" - I gonna wash that man right outta my hair - and rewrite the lyrics so that I keep walking at a good pace. I need to walk off the toxic department staff - so you and I can walk this off as well. Suzu- thank you - a lot of good reminders in your post for Lana.

Oatmeal on stove, need to get moving for spa day.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Sara - You and several of my friends have mentioned the South Pacific song!
    Enjoy your day of beauty!

Suzu - thank you for the 5 stages of grief. True, true!

Waving to Tracy~~

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Did not post steps yesterday or today, that will end tomorrow.

Hoping for a good nights sleep. Wishing all a good night.
  • badats
    badats Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello serial starters! What a perfect name for a chat thread! I have lost count at how many times I have started..... one day I will be done, one day.
    Anyway hi all, badats is a mixture of my kids initials, I have 2 lovely boys and am coming to you from NZ :)
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    SATURDAY

Good morning,

Badats!! Welcome to the board. Post when you can. NZ? Wow. We have people from many places stopping in, so glad you could join us.

Slept a lot better last night, but glad I have a 4 day weekend. Groceries on to do list. Still not sure of meals as I spend most of last 2 days being zombie like.

Wave to all who follow.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Good morning Sara~~
    I am glad that you got better sleep last night.

Welcome Badats!
    So cool to know someone from New Zealand. 😁

*tossing beach bag onto favorite lounge chair for later*

Lana
  • suzu_2
    Options
    Welcome Badats! This is a good group -
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    7350 total steps.

Considering the heat that is pretty good!