Options

Replies

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,654 Member
    Options
    stats for the day:

0runner - 30min, 10h, 110c, 42l, 120ahr, 137mhr, 9-11lvl, 3.08i= 283c
    Apple Watch- 237c
    other- 22min slow/fast big box step up, standing leg crossover, 8sets, 158mhr, = 259c
    Apple Watch- 218c

total cal 542
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    This is a video of the science behind weight loss. 17 minutes and it quit a couple of times so you might have to reload it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=vuIlsN32WaE

Here is a simplified version

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=OaNp_1mcxj0
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,075 Member
    Options
    I think I've figured out the cause of my stiff knee. This afternoon I fell asleep and slept like a log for an hour and a half. I heard that Bea had a high temperature on Friday, but recovered quickly after a long nap. I felt really off this morning with no motivation to do anything.
    So, my self diagnosis is that I was fighting off a virus which went to my weakest spot - my knee and other joints. DH has had tummy trouble, as has my son and DDIL. I am feeling a lot better this evening though quite bloated and windy.
    I hope my knee will be recovered by tomorrow and I can resume running. This under the weather/virus thing has happened before with my joints, but my knee has been a trial since I was 15.
    Love Heather UK xxxxxxx

That happens to me when I get sick. It goes right into whatever joint(s) have been bothering me.

M in Oz

• margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,080 Member
    Options
    klander30 Thanks for the garden pictures AHHH!!!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,305 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    1948Peachy wrote: »
    Janet ~ I didn't know there was a pie chart to use on MFP. Where is it?

Carol in GA
    kevrit wrote: »
    I posted something the other day and now don’t see it here! Trying to catch up. On pg 20 now.

RV Rita

It’s in the Nutrition area on the phone app. Click on Macros.

Click <More> then <Nutrition> then <Macros> and you get a pie chart for carbs/protein/fat
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,654 Member
    Options
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    Options
    SueBDewyou look fantastic! Great pictures!
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,969 Member
    Options
    :)SueBDew, you look fabulous and energetic and happy.
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    SueBDew beautiful, beautiful pictures. Thank you so much for sharing <3

I told hubby I NEED that puppy. What a cutie, What's his name?

Janetr OKC
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Sue Wonderful photos of your birthday!
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Vince bought me an early Christmas gift (because it was on sale 20% off) – a cabinet for my DVD’s. I almost completely filled it….lol

Hey Sue – welcome! And welcome to anyone else new

Rita – you did a good thing by donating blood. So sorry you passed out, tho

My pie charts are free, too. But I can only get them on my phone

I hear thunder in the distance. Better go take my shower in case it rains hard

Suebdew – wonderful pictures. Thanks for sharing

Snowflake - what a beautiful daughter you have there (and you're not bad, either)

Michele in NC
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    exermom wrote: »
    Did a hour of training games on the Wii. The plan for tomorrow is to do one segment of 10MS Carb Burner DVD then take the extremepump class.

Connie – So grateful your mom didn’t break anything!

Rebecca – gee! You didn’t post any pics where you look hideous. What am I missing?

My girlfriends came yesterday. We had a good time talking. One gal would talk a lot, but I think some of that is loneliness on her part. I get the feeling that she isn’t someone who is adventurous. She’s been in NC now for a couple of months and from what I understand she seems to know only two streets – hers and her daughter’s. Rita got her out and she was amazed to see tall buildings in Greensboro. And to make the trip to Newton, that was something that seemed to be out of her comfort zone. I gotta go see her sometime. Unfortunately, I don’t know her address but I know that Rita does so maybe I’ll email Rita and ask for it.

Sun is out a bit. I’ll probably go in the pool today. It was rainy off and on yesterday

Michele in NC

No worries, they were pics that my son took, and I never posted them. I just look huge compared to my daughter in law that's small and cute as a button.💖 I just have to be cautious how I stand. It was a straight on photo, I need a bush or somethin!
    💖Rebecca