What's on your mind?

Replies

• mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    i'm gonna miss my friend. now i'll never get to meet him irl
  • mbaker566
    Reckoner67 wrote: »
    Seeing people post to the departed on social media, really reminds me of how many lives we touch in this world whether we realize it or not

i had to stop reading my friend's daughter's post and the many responses to it, because crying in the office is frowned upon
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    mbaker566 wrote: »
    Seeing people post to the departed on social media, really reminds me of how many lives we touch in this world whether we realize it or not

i had to stop reading my friend's daughter's post and the many responses to it, because crying in the office is frowned upon

I was lookin up a guy I graduated with (small private school, graduating class of 17 kids, so we all knew each other) cause I'd heard he committed suicide a few years ago. Just took me down some crazy paths.

What a world
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member

2 people I knew well passed away recently, and I can't help but think about how they didn't realize how liked they were in life, by everyone talking about them after death.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    I have questions
  • JMed29
    JMed29 Posts: 94 Member
    Ask away
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Bad bananas < amazing banana bread
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Bad bananas < amazing banana bread

Truth
  • mbaker566
    1sphere wrote: »
    I'm convinced that women see dating apps as some kind of game. They think it's a joke to begin with. Men take it seriously

I've had men chat and then disappear. I've been stood up by dating app guys

I'm not a game player
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Heavy stuff, ghosts and all that