• NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Breakfast:
    cup of coffee w/cream

Lunch:
    fresh Pineapple rings w/vanilla honey yogurt

Dinner:
    2 cheese enchiladas mexican rice and beans, plantains w/sour cream ice water to drink

Dessert and/or late night snack:
    nothing today...long busy day!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Breakfast:
    2 eggs over medium hard, 3 pieces of bacon, 3 sausage links, hash browns, 1 piece of Brioche french toast w/butter and syrup, ice water to drink

Lunch:
    cup of white rose tea

Dinner:
    Trader Joe’s Family Style Meat Lasagna, wine glass/4oz of concord grape juice w/ice

Dessert and/or late night snack:
    bowl of honeydew melon, watermelon, cantaloupe chunks mixed with strawberries, blueberries and blackberries
  • margaretlondon87
    margaretlondon87 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Breakfast- 1 serving shakshuka with 1 egg, coffee with creamer

Lunch- Trader Joe's sesame crunch salad, 1 aprium, 1 cherry/plum hybrid

Snacks- key lime tea cookies, orange/cranberry scone

Dinner- 3 oz baked pesto chicken, sauteed fajita veggies with guacamole salsa, cauliflower rice with cheese sauce.

Still have about 300 calories so perhaps a glass or two of red wine.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Breakfast (6 AM): cottage cheese w/ black pepper, pluot, coffee

Brunch (11 AM): 3/4 Belgian waffle with hot cherry compote on half and a little cinnamon butter and sugar free syrup on the remaining quarter, 2 slices bacon, 2 scrambled eggs, more coffee

Dinner (6 PM): hot stone bowl bibimbap with shrimp, black rice, veggies & kimchi

Snack (10 PM): 1/2 ham sandwich with mayo & pickles, cinnamon grahams & vanilla rooibos tea. Plus a spoonful of peanut butter.

I usually don't snack at night but after a long, hot & super-active Saturday I was still really hungry!
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Greek meatballs in a pita with dill Greek yogurt saucy stuffs
    Snack: Probably a peach
    Dinner: Hello Fresh Southwest chicken sausage rice skillet
    Dessert: Probably having half a pint of one of the many ice creams in my freezer.
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: oatmeal with peanut butter & apricot preserves, coffee

Lunch: tuna melt made with Worcestershire sauce & lots of onion & parsley, about 7 steak fries (we had just the very end of a bag left), 2 servings chopped broccoli and a S'mores Quest bar with Earl Grey tea

Dinner: wheat rotini with homemade marinara and Aldi meatless meatballs (love them btw!)...a small side salad of iceberg, chopped kale & carrots, no dressing. Mug of cocoa with a little whipped cream.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Two Kodiak Power Waffles in Blueberry (not worth the calories) topped with Walden Farms Syrup. Egg whites with green onions. Coffee with cashew milk and Splenda.

Lunch: My friend and I hit up the Indian buffet. I had two small scoops of chicken tikka masala, a little aloo gobi, and the eggplant curry. Pakoras. No naan or rice. I actually did very well considering I tend to lose my head with Indian.

Snack: Frozen coffee from Dunkin (made with skim milk and a pump of sugar free toasted almond flavor shot) and a strawberry frosted donut with sprinkles.

Dinner: I honestly don't think I'm gonna eat dinner. Maybe a yogurt. It was a high calorie day, but I did the gym and a long hike, so I wanted ALL THE FOOD.
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Breakfast: deli ham, egg white and shredded cheddar roll ups x2
    Lunch: chicken Italian sausage x2 with roasted broccoli, zuchinni and bell pepper and a string cheese
    Afternoon snacks: homemade veggie dip with baby carrots and a plum
    Dinner: baked fish sticks and onion rings

Lots of food today, but still well under my calorie goal! I'll need to have an after dinner snack. My sodium is taking a big hit, lots of H2O today!
  • justanotherjenn
    justanotherjenn Posts: 64 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Breakfast - 2 blueberry waffles, strawberries, 1/2 banana, 2 eggs
    Lunch - Chicken salad sandwich
    Dinner - Chicken burrito bowl (chicken, rice, beans, lettuce, salsa, cheese, sour cream)
    Snack - Protein shake

Still around 200 calories left for snacks.
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: chocolate chia pudding with cacao nibs & unsweetened shredded coconut, coffee

Lunch: veggie burger on toast with pickles & mustard, carrot & raisin slaw, pluot

Dinner: baked potato with TVP, salsa, cheddar cheese, sauteed peppers & onions, sour cream & broccoli
  • rainingribbons
    Options
    Snack: Oikos Greek yogurt
    Lunch: Honey Sriracha chicken with roasted broccoli and white rice
    Snack: Chocolate chip cookie dough protein bar
    Dinner: Flounder baked in veggie tomato sauce, probably over noodles
    Dessert: 1/4-1/2 of a pint of ice cream

Still have around 550 calories leftover. Planning on throwing a peach in there somewhere, plus fitting in something to get me the last 15 grams of protein I need to reach goal. ....may end up doing a milkshake with milk, chocolate protein powder, and cold crew ice cream instead of the pint of icecream for dessert??
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Breakfast: deli ham, egg white and shredded cheddar roll ups x2
    Lunch: chicken Italian sausage x2 with roasted broc, zucchini and bell pepper
    Afternoon snacks: plum, string cheese and baby carrots with homemade veggie dip
    Dinner: taco salad (romaine, seasoned ground beef, crushed up Doritos and Kraft light Catalina dressing) and a chicken and avocado egg roll
    After dinner snack: I'll be really struggling to just take a bite or two of Pineapple Upside Down cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory (and not eat the whole thing) -- today is National Cheesecake day, and my hubby works right next to a Cheesecake Factory.. I need to try to that cheesecake!
  • gvizzle74
    gvizzle74 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Pre-workout: homemade protein cookie
    Breakfast: overnight oats and coffee
    Snack: homemade protein brownies
    Lunch: leftover tuscan chicken mac and cheese
    Snack: yogurt and blueberries
    Dinner: chicken with roasted red pepper sauce, roasted potatoes and brussels sprouts
    Dessert: frozen mango
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: fried egg w/ salsa, toast with lemon curd, cold brew coffee

Lunch: 2 piece fried catfish with green beans & Oreo pudding parfait as the sides (I usually get carrots for my second side at this restaurant...but I've got extra calories and that sounds so good today!)

Dinner: homemade thin crust pizza with homemade sauce, artichokes, peppers, mushrooms & onions, light on the provolone cheese
  • rompydompy
    rompydompy Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with cream
    Lunch: Spring rolls with chicken, carrot, cucumber, and rice vermicelli, and Thai peanut sauce.
    Dinner: Grilled chicken, broccoli and artichoke pizza
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Coffee with cream x 2, boiled egg, small avocado, cherries
    Lunch: Thick center cut pork chop, boneless, steamed broccoli with butter
    Snacks: Salt & Vinegar Almonds, Honeycrisp apple, yogurt, cherries, 2 fireball jaw breakers
    Dinner: Black bean soup with fresh Jalapenos and 2 slices of whole grain bread with butter
  • rainingribbons
    Options
    Snack: Oikos Triple Greek Yogurt
    Lunch: Honey sriracha chicken with carrots, roasted broccoli, and white rice
    Snack: Peach
    Dinner: Flounder shakshuka-ish over pasta noodles, maybe a glass of wine?
    Dessert: Cup of coffee with baileys (if I don't have wine), probably an Enlightened mint ice cream bar aaand 1/4 pint enlightened cookie dough (have a ton of calories left over for the evening, so Imma enjoy them!)
  • justanotherjenn
    justanotherjenn Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - Eggs, hashbrowns, english muffin
    Lunch - Chicken salad sandwich
    Dinner - Chicken rice bowl w/beans, lettuce, cheese, salsa, sour cream
    Snacks - 1/2 banana, protein shake

Still 250 cals left, but no appetite, so I might just fall short today.
  • seltzermint555
    Options
    Breakfast: fried egg, toaster waffle w/ sugar-free syrup, coffee

Lunch: wheat rotini with homemade marinara (tons of basil) and vegetarian meatballs, then ate a few cherries

Dinner: tofu fried rice with mushrooms, peas, onion, carrots, bok choy & zucchini. I bought some Chilly Cow to try out, may have some tonight (espresso swirl).
  • Lattesweet
    Lattesweet Posts: 236 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Breakfast - iced coffee w/ cream, two sprouted toast w/ raw almond butter & blueberry jam.

Lunch - roasted turkey slices, cucumber/tomato salad, sharp cheddar slice, two medium peaches.

Snacks- iced almond milk latte, dark chocolate realgood candies.

Dinner- lasagna made w/ ground chicken, tomatoe sauce, kale/spinach, 1/2 cup ricotta, and mozzarella cheese.

Snack - yasso chocolate mint bar, tea