• rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer
    Snack: Oikos Greek yogurt
    Lunch: Honey Sriracha chicken with roasted broccoli and white rice
    Snack: Chocolate chip cookie dough protein bar
    Dinner: Flounder baked in veggie tomato sauce, probably over noodles
    Dessert: 1/4-1/2 of a pint of ice cream

Still have around 550 calories leftover. Planning on throwing a peach in there somewhere, plus fitting in something to get me the last 15 grams of protein I need to reach goal. ....may end up doing a milkshake with milk, chocolate protein powder, and cold crew ice cream instead of the pint of icecream for dessert??
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    edited July 2019
    Breakfast: deli ham, egg white and shredded cheddar roll ups x2
    Lunch: chicken Italian sausage x2 with roasted broc, zucchini and bell pepper
    Afternoon snacks: plum, string cheese and baby carrots with homemade veggie dip
    Dinner: taco salad (romaine, seasoned ground beef, crushed up Doritos and Kraft light Catalina dressing) and a chicken and avocado egg roll
    After dinner snack: I'll be really struggling to just take a bite or two of Pineapple Upside Down cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory (and not eat the whole thing) -- today is National Cheesecake day, and my hubby works right next to a Cheesecake Factory.. I need to try to that cheesecake!
  • gvizzle74
    gvizzle74 Posts: 123 Member
    Pre-workout: homemade protein cookie
    Breakfast: overnight oats and coffee
    Snack: homemade protein brownies
    Lunch: leftover tuscan chicken mac and cheese
    Snack: yogurt and blueberries
    Dinner: chicken with roasted red pepper sauce, roasted potatoes and brussels sprouts
    Dessert: frozen mango
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,740 Member
    Breakfast: fried egg w/ salsa, toast with lemon curd, cold brew coffee

Lunch: 2 piece fried catfish with green beans & Oreo pudding parfait as the sides (I usually get carrots for my second side at this restaurant...but I've got extra calories and that sounds so good today!)

Dinner: homemade thin crust pizza with homemade sauce, artichokes, peppers, mushrooms & onions, light on the provolone cheese
  • rompydompy
    rompydompy Posts: 54 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with cream
    Lunch: Spring rolls with chicken, carrot, cucumber, and rice vermicelli, and Thai peanut sauce.
    Dinner: Grilled chicken, broccoli and artichoke pizza
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 2,023 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with cream x 2, boiled egg, small avocado, cherries
    Lunch: Thick center cut pork chop, boneless, steamed broccoli with butter
    Snacks: Salt & Vinegar Almonds, Honeycrisp apple, yogurt, cherries, 2 fireball jaw breakers
    Dinner: Black bean soup with fresh Jalapenos and 2 slices of whole grain bread with butter
  • rainingribbons
    Snack: Oikos Triple Greek Yogurt
    Lunch: Honey sriracha chicken with carrots, roasted broccoli, and white rice
    Snack: Peach
    Dinner: Flounder shakshuka-ish over pasta noodles, maybe a glass of wine?
    Dessert: Cup of coffee with baileys (if I don't have wine), probably an Enlightened mint ice cream bar aaand 1/4 pint enlightened cookie dough (have a ton of calories left over for the evening, so Imma enjoy them!)
  • justanotherjenn
    justanotherjenn Posts: 64 Member
    Breakfast - Eggs, hashbrowns, english muffin
    Lunch - Chicken salad sandwich
    Dinner - Chicken rice bowl w/beans, lettuce, cheese, salsa, sour cream
    Snacks - 1/2 banana, protein shake

Still 250 cals left, but no appetite, so I might just fall short today.
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast: fried egg, toaster waffle w/ sugar-free syrup, coffee

Lunch: wheat rotini with homemade marinara (tons of basil) and vegetarian meatballs, then ate a few cherries

Dinner: tofu fried rice with mushrooms, peas, onion, carrots, bok choy & zucchini. I bought some Chilly Cow to try out, may have some tonight (espresso swirl).
  • Lattesweet
    Lattesweet Posts: 236 Member
    edited July 2019
    Breakfast - iced coffee w/ cream, two sprouted toast w/ raw almond butter & blueberry jam.

Lunch - roasted turkey slices, cucumber/tomato salad, sharp cheddar slice, two medium peaches.

Snacks- iced almond milk latte, dark chocolate realgood candies.

Dinner- lasagna made w/ ground chicken, tomatoe sauce, kale/spinach, 1/2 cup ricotta, and mozzarella cheese.

Snack - yasso chocolate mint bar, tea
  • rainingribbons
    edited August 2019
    Snack: Kiwi and a cheese stick
    Lunch: Honey sriracha chicken with carrot, roasted broccoli, and white rice
    Dinner: Flounder shakshuka-ish over pasta, x2 cocktails made out of Malibu, grenadine, and tropical juice
    Dessert: Either chilly cow ice cream (also the espresso swirl!) or another cocktail; probably a few bites of mango when I cut one up for tomorrow
  • seltzermint555
    Snack: Kiwi and a cheese stick
    Lunch: Honey sriracha chicken with carrot, roasted broccoli, and white rice
    Dinner: Flounder shakshuka-ish over pasta, x2 cocktails made out of Malibu, grenadine, and tropical juice
    Dessert: Either chilly cow ice cream (also the espresso swirl!) or another cocktail; probably a few bites of mango when I cut one up for tomorrow

YES! I'd never tried any of their stuff before, but that espresso swirl Chilly Cow is my new obsession!! So good!

Today...

Breakfast: oatmeal with a little peanut butter and a bunch of cherries, coffee

Lunch: TVP taco salad with tons of peppers, onions & diced tomato. Salsa and sour cream as dressing. Half yellow apple.

Dinner: thin sliced ham, grits with shredded cheddar, scrambled egg with bell pepper & 2 slices of rye toast. I'll probably have decaf coffee with it.

• Lattesweet
    Breakfast - almond milk latte, two spouted toasts w/ raw almond butter & strawberry jam

Snack - la colombe draft latte

Lunch - spinach, kale, mango, 1/2 banana protein smoothie, scrambled eggs w/ mozzarella cheese

Snack - dandelion tea, dark chocolate candies

Dinner - pan seared salmon, roasted broccoli w/Parmesan cheese, crispin drink

Snack - chocolate mint yasso bar
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast: 1 egg bean sprout omelet w/ Sriracha, coconut Greek yogurt & coffee

Lunch: homemade split peas with carrot & onion, smoothie made from almond milk, banana, strawberries & hemp protein powder.

Dinner: black bean nachos with tomatoes, cheddar, sauteed peppers & onions, salsa & sour cream.

• justanotherjenn
    Breakfast - Evolve protein shake, avocado "toast" on english muffin
    Lunch - Tuna sandwich, crackers
    Dinner - Cheese tortellini with Rao's marinara and a breadstick. Probably have a side salad too.
    Snack - protein shake

Kind of using the last of my food before I switch it up for next week.
  • Lattesweet
    edited August 2019
    Breakfast- 1 slice sprouted toast w/ 1/2 avocado, egg scramble, iced almond milk latte

Snack - la colombe draft latte

Lunch - spinach, mango, 1/2 banana protein smoothie, bowl of lightly salted potato chips

Snack - dandelion tea, dark chocolate candies, 70 calorie mozzarella snack

Dinner - two breakfast burritos w/ maple chicken sausage, eggs, and cheddar cheese.

Snack - yasso mint chocolate bar
  • JennJ323
    JennJ323 Posts: 646 Member
    edited August 2019
    Breakfast: toasted coconut and vanilla Greek yogurt
    Lunch: salad - mixed greens, green apples, grapes, celery, grilled chicken, Gorgonzola and balsamic vinaigrette
    Afternoon snack: 1 Hershey milk chocolate nugget and strawberries
    Dinner: classic size Arby's beef n cheddar and 2 potato cakes
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast: toaster waffle with coconut butter, fried egg with hot sauce & 2 cups of cold brew coffee

Lunch: 1/2 toasted veggie sandwich (cucumber, onion, lettuce, tomato & artichokes and cream cheese spread), 1/2 salad with diced tomato & chopped boiled egg, no dressing

Snack: peanut butter Twix & cinnamon tea

Dinner: veggie burger on toast with mayo, mustard, pickles & onion. Not sure what else, probably broccoli.
  • rainingribbons
    Breakfast: Scrambled egg with spinach, 1.5 pieces of bacon, half a mango
    Snack: Nature's Valley almond butter bar
    Late lunch: 6 breaded chicken strips, fries, cup of chili topped with cheese and sour cream, 1/2 portion of cole slaw
    Later: Diet Dr. Pepper
    Midnight snack: Steak quesarito from Taco bell, 2 bites of the boyfriend's gordita, 2 bites of his chicken cantina power burrito

Lot of calories today but also went hiking so bites a bunch too!!
  • IWillTakeBackMyLife
    IWillTakeBackMyLife Posts: 155 Member
    Breakfast: Plain oatmeal and a cup of black coffee
    Lunch: Turkey sandwich with tomato, kale, dijon mustard and sriracha
    Snack: Handful of unsalted dry peanuts
    Dinner: Skipping on it tonight to load up on water, feel sick and want to cleanse my system

Also I've been drinking this La Croix stuff. A couple cans a day.
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast: protein waffle with drizzle of sugar-free syrup, cup of pitted cherries, boiled egg & coffee

Lunch: Taco Bell mini beefy quesadilla, side of black beans, and 2 cinnabon bites, single serve bottle of Fairlife milk

Dinner: medium baked potato with sour cream & sauteed onions, broccoli, seared extra firm tofu with homemade BBQ sauce
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee and steel cut oats with pudding powder and strawberries
    Lunch: TVP taco bowl salad type thing
    Dinner: Spicy garlic eggplant with tofu
    Snacks: Fruit, rice cakes, boiled eggs
  • Lattesweet
    edited August 2019
    Breakfast- chocolate croissant, almond milk latte

Snack - coffee, bowl of cherries

Late lunch/early dinner - went out to eat at a middle eastern place, I ordered a chicken kebab platter that came with garden salad, hummus, babaghanoush, tomato salad and pita bread.

Snacks for later - Haagen daz icecream bar, bowl of bbq lays potato chips
  • kbushe3221
    kbushe3221 Posts: 176 Member
    Bf: coffee & Rice pudding
    Snack: sharp cheddar with carrots and cucumber
    Lunch: bocca spicy chicken patty on and English muffin
    Supper: keilbasa on a roll with rice and beans
    Snack: homemade banana bread and peanut butter
  • umbramirror
    umbramirror Posts: 256 Member
    edited August 2019
    I was on vacation this past week, and kind of lost my way towards the end. Going off plan was a big trigger for me apparently. Anyway, I'm back at it.

Breakfast:
    Smoothie bowl (Siggi's 0% yogurt, vegan protein superfood, soy milk, paleo coconola, oats, strawberries, ground flax seeds, and chia seeds); hibiscus tea

Lunch:
    Spinach salad with grilled Mediterranean chicken, pickled beets, sliced cucumber, calico bean salad, roasted eggplant with olive oil and lemon, and feta cheese; Wandering Bear vanilla cold brew with a splash of coconut milk

Afternoon snack:
    Larabar (cherry pie)

Dinner:
    Butternut squash noodles cooked carbonara style but without bacon, extra lean ground turkey, sweet peas, and fresh mozzarella; 2 small squares of 88% dark chocolate
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    lol jk,here's how today went.

Coffee
    Oatmeal with jello powder, strawberries
    Rice cake
    Boiled Egg
    Trail mix
    Toast
    Animal crackers
    TVP taco salad bowl
    Animal crackers
    Cup of tea
    Toast
    Boiled Egg
    Apple

• seltzermint555
    Breakfast: vanilla chia pudding with blackberries, cold brew coffee

Lunch: 2 scrambled eggs with onion, bell pepper & cheddar, 1/2 potato as home fries, more cold brew coffee.

Dinner: kung pao chickpeas with shredded cabbage, Chilly Cow in brownie batter flavor.
  • kbushe3221
    kbushe3221 Posts: 176 Member
    edited August 2019
    BF: almond breeze “yogurt” and coffee with almond milk and sugar
    Snack: black coffee
    Lunch: buttered dinner roll and miso soup with undon noodles
    Snack: peanut m&ms and tea
    Dinner: Mediterranean bocca patty on an English muffin with sharp cheddar and cucumber (probably but we will see, maybe a glass of wine if I don’t pass out after the children fall asleep)
  • Lattesweet
    Breakfast - iced almond milk latte, perfect bar

Lunch - ground chicken meatballs, 1/2 avocado

Snack - coffee w/ almond milk, bowl of cherries

Dinner- roasted broccoli w/ Parmesan, pan seared chicken thighs

Snack - icecream bar, tea
  • justanotherjenn
    Breakfast - Egg, cheese, sausage quiche w/1/2 avocado
    Lunch - Teriyaki chicken w/rice and veggies
    Dinner - Chef's salad - lettuce, turkey, ham, hardboiled egg, cheese, 1/2 avocado, ranch dressing, saltines (out of croutons)
    Snacks - Banana, Protein shake w/coffee