5'6 - 5'7 before and after pics please!

Replies

• ttfnweight
    ttfnweight Posts: 202 Member
    superrjo wrote: »
    I'm around 5'6.5, and was always slim until I went to uni- far too much eating and drinking! I hit 150lbs at my heaviest then started trying to lose weight and got really into long distance running, and dropped to 120. I started weight training last year and now weigh 125lbs
    superrjo wrote: »
    I'm around 5'6.5, and was always slim until I went to uni- far too much eating and drinking! I hit 150lbs at my heaviest then started trying to lose weight and got really into long distance running, and dropped to 120. I started weight training last year and now weigh 125lbs

• BaguetteChaude
    BaguetteChaude Posts: 25 Member
    Keep those pictures flowing !
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Bump
  • Mrsmonas
    Mrsmonas Posts: 37 Member
    Bump
  • LeiLaura
    LeiLaura Posts: 238 Member
    Bump
  • Sandysphat
    Sandysphat Posts: 214 Member
    Truly awesome 👏🏾
  • Sandysphat
    Sandysphat Posts: 214 Member
    Well done
  • Harebelle
    Harebelle Posts: 41 Member
    Hi! I'm 5'7 and went from 195 to 140. 46dqgjko04uo.jpg

So inspirational <3
    Beginner stats twin! Can you share a little info on how you achieved this?
  • lunchboxchuck
    lunchboxchuck Posts: 46 Member
    solieco1 wrote: »
    Hi! I'm 5'7 and went from 195 to 140. 46dqgjko04uo.jpg

Wow - you just solidified my goals! Well done!

Thank you so much! You got this!
  • amen763
    amen763 Posts: 1 Member
    What an amazing transformation every single one of you went through. It's inspiring and motivates me to stick to my basic CICO diet.
  • sarawilliams5889
    sarawilliams5889 Posts: 105 Member
    Well done everyone! Looking fab 😍
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,101 Member
    Bump for inspiration!
  • coba
    coba Posts: 7 Member
    I’m 5.7” and a half and 170 lbs is 1360 cal right for me that’s what mfp says plus give or take 200 from Fitbit does this sound right also does anyone save cals to use more on the weekend? Thanks!!!
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,780 Member
    coba wrote: »
    I’m 5.7” and a half and 170 lbs is 1360 cal right for me that’s what mfp says plus give or take 200 from Fitbit does this sound right also does anyone save cals to use more on the weekend? Thanks!!!

I eat 1400 unless I workout, and I eat back 1/2 of my exercise calories, and yes, I do sometimes bank calories for special occations like christmas or thanksgiving, or something special on the weekends. Next week Im banking calories for my daughters birthday next sunday :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!