The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    BW__NOT wrote: Β»
    60...do I make the cut?

The age limit is not strictly enforced here. Or I'd be out, too. HAHA! :D
    BW__NOT wrote: Β»
    60...do I make the cut?

Watch out the age police might come a knocking!! πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Bring 'em on. I can outrun 'em. :p:D

• USAFProud
    USAFProud Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    They already know where I live
  • Slappy74
    Slappy74 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Enjoy your weekend everyone!!
  • Truvanessa
    Truvanessa Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Good morning and happy Saturday guys. πŸ˜Šβ˜€οΈ
  • Slappy74
    Slappy74 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Good morning and happy Saturday guys. πŸ˜Šβ˜€οΈ

Good morning and happy Saturday to you as well. Enjoy it! I'm procrastinating right now...really need to go for a run.
  • EgyptianMummy
    EgyptianMummy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    33....... Is enough? 😊 Add me...
  • RockingRican
    RockingRican Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday!!!m17o3agh85ww.jpeg
  • RockingRican
    RockingRican Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    sue26njmb6cy.jpg
  • DickAich
    DickAich Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sorry ... I don't fit this group, but I am wondering if any of you "kids" might have seen a group here for the retired group. I'm 70, maintaining and working to lower body fat percentage. If anyone knows were to point me, thanks. Otherwise, keep up the great work I see here.
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,270 Member
    Options
    DickAich wrote: Β»
    ....I am wondering if you have seen a group here for the retired group. I'm 70, maintaining and working to lower body fat percentage....

There's an OVER 50 GROUP that is pretty supportive. See you there!
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    DickAich wrote: Β»
    Sorry ... I don't fit this group, but I am wondering if any of you "kids" might have seen a group here for the retired group. I'm 70, maintaining and working to lower body fat percentage. If anyone knows were to point me, thanks. Otherwise, keep up the great work I see here.

There is a 60s groups some are older I think, go to forum getting started and scroll down
  • dfwachterRN
    dfwachterRN Posts: 5 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    My workout buddy is doing a terrible job in motivating me to move today. Puppy isnpassednout on my lap, because Saturdays are for napping I guess πŸΆπŸ§‘πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Yeah I'm oldish, hi
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Morning middle-agers.. hope you all are having a great weekend :) Rainy Sunday morning here. I don't mind an occasional wet day, guess I could clean cupboards or something.. Orrr look for some good movies :D
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    I spent some middle-age time in the garden today. I harvested a pint of Sungold cherry tomatoes plus one Cosmonaut Volkov slicer. I thinned out the fruit on the Chojuro Asian Pear... again! Should be some good fruit. I pruned some other plants, and I harvested some Italian Prune Plums. I picked a couple nice cucumbers, and I probably should cut some more grapes. I also enjoyed some of the flowers.

hjzb0vvdcgju.jpg

gh79ahx4nq6p.jpg

s7ytwfxb3qoc.jpg

3l8gzkxfbhol.jpg

yb1mkw7r8g9l.jpg

hhzusn11sb0i.jpg

Wow, you've quite the green thumb.. it all looks delicious. There's nothing tastier than home grown produce.
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,270 Member
    Options
    Thanks @slimgirljo15. Yeah, I like growing things. I didn't get pictures of the raspberries today because I chomped down all the ripe ones. It's the second flush for fall. Most are blonde, and they are pretty good. I cut the canes back in early July, and now I get more fruit. The second crop of figs might happen this year -- I have three healthy trees. Sweet cherries had a decent crop this year, but I was away on a river trip when they really got going so the birds got most of them. Blueberries were about average. I don't know what happened to the Marion Berries; the crop was disappointing this year.

Now I get to finish emptying the carport so the paint job can get done.

Middle-age responsibility is a drag sometimes.
  • slimgirljo15
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Thanks @slimgirljo15. Yeah, I like growing things. I didn't get pictures of the raspberries today because I chomped down all the ripe ones. It's the second flush for fall. Most are blonde, and they are pretty good. I cut the canes back in early July, and now I get more fruit. The second crop of figs might happen this year -- I have three healthy trees. Sweet cherries had a decent crop this year, but I was away on a river trip when they really got going so the birds got most of them. Blueberries were about average. I don't know what happened to the Marion Berries; the crop was disappointing this year.

Now I get to finish emptying the carport so the paint job can get done.

Middle-age responsibility is a drag sometimes.

Wow, that's some list of fruits, lucky you.. it's too hot to grow cherries here, but I love them. My dad has 4 fig trees but the birds get the lion share of those usually, those little buggers are fast πŸ˜”
    I don't know what Marion berries are, what are they similar to?
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Your tomatoes look delicious.

That's not an innuendo