New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    One of my customers have me a Galaxy chocolate bar and I was impressed with how smooth it is cuz I've never had one before,he's middle eastern so probably shops at international food markets I'm thinking
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    whitpauly wrote: »
    One of my customers have me a Galaxy chocolate bar and I was impressed with how smooth it is cuz I've never had one before,he's middle eastern so probably shops at international food markets I'm thinking

the smooth orange sounds good... sounds like a similar product to Loving Earth vegan chocolate.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,492 Member
    I wish they made this in the US! Seems like orange chocolate is always popular in other countries but not here. It’s one of my fav combos!!ejjj82061fn5.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    These look good!zy9ulydy8710.jpeg
  • pancakerunner
    These look good!zy9ulydy8710.jpeg

Ehhhhhhhhhh not sure how I feel about this?
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    I wish they made this in the US! Seems like orange chocolate is always popular in other countries but not here. It’s one of my fav combos!!ejjj82061fn5.jpeg

I think I wouldn't like this in the least...what about the rest of you?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited November 2019
    I want to try the Christmas cookie flavor. I hope they have a good black Friday sale like last year everything was half off and free ship. I wonder if it has a cookie flavor or just tastes like plain sweetnesss. I still might try this recipe with all my other flavors though because it sounds good. Would be really good with the Greek yogurt and pumpkin cheesecake flavor!

fsoj0rb1wj5x.jpeg
    69emw84coppi.jpeg
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,722 Member
    I want to try the Christmas cookie flavor. I hope they have a good black Friday sale like last year everything was half off and free ship. I wonder if it has a cookie flavor or just tastes like plain sweetnesss. I still might try this recipe with all my other flavors though because it sounds good. Would be really good with the Greek yogurt and pumpkin cheesecake flavor!

fsoj0rb1wj5x.jpeg
    69emw84coppi.jpeg

I wonder if this would work with almond milk.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited November 2019
    glassyo wrote: »

fsoj0rb1wj5x.jpeg
    69emw84coppi.jpeg

I wonder if this would work with almond milk.

I was planning to use almond milk since I don't buy/use regular milk, I don't see why it wouldn't! I was even going to try using dairy free greek yogurt.
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »

fsoj0rb1wj5x.jpeg
    69emw84coppi.jpeg

I've had that Christmas Cookie before. It kinda tastes almondy to me (like when you use cherry almond flavoring in baked goods). It's not bad.

qhin6pn8pvw7.jpg

I purchased these a few days ago - find the Cookie more or less just 'sweet' with a 'bit' of that cookie dough flavor. It's still pretty good though - the peppermint one isn't very pronounced - not a favorite. Haven't tried the other one yet

Salted caramel mocha is one of my favorites! Thanks for review for the christmas cookie. Seems like it's nothing worth going out of my way to order.

@skelterhelter Ohhh interesting! I hate almond flavoring so thats good to know.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,767 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    3b7umbb2vc8s.jpeg

Yes! We got in the glazed dougnut today at Vitamin Shoppe. I got one. Haven't tried yet but do excited!

Update, the Glazed Dougnut is awesome👌😋
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,767 Member

fsoj0rb1wj5x.jpeg
    69emw84coppi.jpeg

I've had that Christmas Cookie before. It kinda tastes almondy to me (like when you use cherry almond flavoring in baked goods). It's not bad.

qhin6pn8pvw7.jpg

I purchased these a few days ago - find the Cookie more or less just 'sweet' with a 'bit' of that cookie dough flavor. It's still pretty good though - the peppermint one isn't very pronounced - not a favorite. Haven't tried the other one yet

PeppermintBarkis fantastic!
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member

I think I wouldn't like this in the least...what about the rest of you?

I adore orange chocolate too, but as cereal, it does not sound very appetizing!

That's what I thought - very weird as a cereal. However, even when served 'normally', I'm not a fan of orange/chocolate together. lol!
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member

fsoj0rb1wj5x.jpeg
    69emw84coppi.jpeg

Frozen yogurt OR plain Greek yogurt frozen?

My husband has half a dozen of these syrups for coffee. It would be cool to make smoothies with them.
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member

Me too! The orange Built Bars are one of my favorite flavors. And, I’ve been looking for the Terry’s chocolate oranges they have for Christmas, but haven’t seen them at Target yet. They seem to sell out very fast. My daughter always gets one in her Christmas stocking.
  • pancakerunner
    QUESTION:

Has anyone tried the Birch Benders syrups??? If so, what are your thoughts??

4icfssfk7tz2.png

Also, what do you guys think of the Quest Loaded Taco Tortilla Chips? I liked them at first... but tried again and idk how to feel.

ayihokw03on1.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    QUESTION:

Has anyone tried the Birch Benders syrups??? If so, what are your thoughts??

4icfssfk7tz2.png

Also, what do you guys think of the Quest Loaded Taco Tortilla Chips? I liked them at first... but tried again and idk how to feel.

ayihokw03on1.png

I really liked the taco ones! I like them used in taco salad or dipped in things not by themselves though.