Dynamic stretch 5 min
    Ten Rounds (27 min, 3 burpees every 3 min):
    -10 box jumps
    -10 sit ups w/ 15 lbs
    -10 wall balls w/ 10lbs
    0.8 mile run uphill

• Cat_A_89
    Cat_A_89 Posts: 93 Member
    30 mins of whole body strength with 10 pound dumbells.
    Im just getting back into working out after 6 years and 80 pounds gained 😭
  • MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,306 Member
    27 minutes of Indoor Rowing X 2 (two sets with 3 minutes of rest to allow HR to come down).

bc5s74s7ufzq.jpg
    x4ctgz5upbgv.png
  • pierinifitness
    pierinifitness Posts: 2,231 Member
    8/27/2019 - at park during noon hour.

Run 5:45 walk 0:15 for 10 rounds = 6.06 miles in 60 minutes (9:55 mile pace) - average HR = 154 bpm (86 percent) maximum HR = 166 bpm (92 percent) total 792 calories.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,610 Member
    Spin class, rib-guarding a little, but all seems OK, so still Z3-4. Today was massage day, and I love my MT: That helped.
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Lifting, and cycling for 51mins.
    Might have to put in more time on the bike.
    Had a small flame broiler cheeseburger
  • bestrongbefit1
    bestrongbefit1 Posts: 68 Member
    35 minutes cardio
    then 3 rounds for time of
    15 commander push ups
    50 jumping jacks
    15 alt back lunges
  • jnomadica
    jnomadica Posts: 280 Member
    1 mile walk warmup
    Squats 5x5
    Bench press 5x5
    DB row 5x5
  • Momjogger
    Momjogger Posts: 750 Member
    Yesterday a 3.5 mile walk. Today kickboxing Tabata, tomorrow 530 AM spin!
  • firef1y72
    firef1y72 Posts: 1,579 Member
    The craziness that is Tuesday.

Sunrise run - too hot to sleep so went for a 20min run

30min PT- stair workout, seriously hot

45min zumba

5/3/1 cycle 4 week 1 bench plus accessories. I've lowered the weight and increased reps for accessories, still working out the optimum weights.

Quick cardio finisher of 5x10 box jumps and a mile at 30min/5k pace

45 min insanity- outdoors

50min boxercise- partnering instructor
  • vickiefitz81
    vickiefitz81 Posts: 6 Member
    Yesterday I did a 15k walk.

Today I went to a spin class for the first time.

Tomorrow i shall just be sore.
  • Hannahwalksfar
    Hannahwalksfar Posts: 572 Member
    8km brisk walk, 45min HIIT spin class, 1hr self-defence class (includes loads of cardio and karate). I wasn’t feeling it today at all so I’m dead right now.
  • drmwc
    drmwc Posts: 966 Member
    I had a weeks' holiday. I was fairly sedentary during it, although I did:
    • Play with kettlebells twice
    • Go bouldering twice
    • Go scuba diving on three different days

Anyway, now I am back to my normal exercise regime. Yesterday I used the indoor rower, doing 3 sets of 10 minutes with 2 minutes rest between intervals. My average pace was 2.18; best was 2.15 on the last interval.
  • PiscesIntuition
    PiscesIntuition Posts: 1,365 Member
    Back and Biceps
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,610 Member
    Just 6.7k rowing the double today, mainly because the wind was picking up, and starting to create annoying long rollers in spots and chop in others, plus gustiness that would grab our blades when we squared up. We would've been OK in the double, but were more concerned about safety for the single that was out with us.

Coming in early was a good choice: Whitecaps started soon after (and this is a river, not a lake).

We waited to remove our oars until the single was back at the dock, too, just in case: The point where you turn to cross the river and are - at least briefly - sitting in a boat that's 12" wide at the waterline, around 4" +/- freeboard above the water, with rollers and the wind both hitting the 26' long side of the boat . . . that can be interesting. ;)

The rib injury was also a little interesting - could feel all the little belts and levers working in there! - but OK. The massage therapy professor I row with suggested alternating heat and cold, so I'm sitting here typing with a heating pad against my chest. ;)
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    edited August 2019
    Yesterday I had a 65 minute run with 12 X 1.5 minute speed intervals on the schedule. It rained all day, my back was aching and I was finding it very hard to muster up the motivation to do this workout. So I told myself that I would set my Garmin up with the intervals, but only push the pace slightly on the intervals. It was a classic case of just getting myself out there, because after the first two intervals I was feeling fine and pushing the pace at about 90% of my typical effort. My HR didn't end up getting as high as it usually does, but I also didn't let it get as low on the recoveries. Ultimately, I feel like I got the intended effect of the workout and felt much better for doing it. I ended up with 8 miles total with 300 feet of elevation. I was also treated to a gorgeous sunset on the river, but it was stupid humid after the rain. I also took the dog for two 20 minute walks yesterday.

This morning I took the dog for a 30 minute walk and had a 30 minute lifting session, mostly legs and core. After work I will do a 5-6 mile run at a relaxed and easy pace.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    firef1y72 wrote: »
    The craziness that is Tuesday.

Sunrise run - too hot to sleep so went for a 20min run

30min PT- stair workout, seriously hot

45min zumba

5/3/1 cycle 4 week 1 bench plus accessories. I've lowered the weight and increased reps for accessories, still working out the optimum weights.

Quick cardio finisher of 5x10 box jumps and a mile at 30min/5k pace

45 min insanity- outdoors

50min boxercise- partnering instructor

Wow! Do you just workout all day long???
  • firef1y72
    firef1y72 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Wednesday - Slightly more active than normal, but won't be able to hit the gym Friday so getting my lifting in when /i can

Early morning speed work with trainer. 60min, started with beach sprints, then Fartlek then finished off with more beach sprints (2.65miles total)

Quick warm up on rower.
    5/3/1 Cycle 4 week 1 Shoulder press, plus arm and shoulder accessories
    Cool down on rower and stretch

6mile easy run

50min PiYo - this feels so good after a long run

• MikePfirrman
    MikePfirrman Posts: 3,306 Member
    Around 53 minutes on the Rower again today (bike still not fixed but parts are in). 27 minutes pretty easy @ 16 SPM, then 22 or hard fairly hard. Like the runner version of a Fartlek today. 2:27 or so pace first half then around a 2:16 pace or even quicker on the second half @ 20 SPM with some mixed in sprints. Feeling a bit stronger last week or so. Finally regaining some strength. To hold 2:16 w/ low DF at 20 SPM is improving. Now, really strong rowers can hold sub 2:00 pace if they are much younger and stronger than I am at that same SPM!