The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• UselesslyMedicated
    Options
    38 in a couple of months and looking to loose at least 100lbs!
    Need witty/daft/excentric/sarcastic and genuine people to take this long haul journey with me.... Though that may involve dragging me kicking and screaming away from the chocolate Isles!! 😜
    If you think you have what it takes, please feel free to message or add me. X
  • UselesslyMedicated
    Options
    Just turned 35 2 months ago. I don't look, act, talk and feel like middle age though. Still like a teenager. I think that's never gonna change though. Some people just come like that I suppose.

Don't think many of us feel our age and if 32 is middle aged then I'm f*£&ed!
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Hi, me again, still old
  • BajT29
    BajT29 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Greetings!
    Joined. Started 40 club. Looking forward to keeping fitness: strength and tone. Need to lose weight before I move new step.
  • christinabrownrn
    Options
    Just joined. 42. Would like to lose 25 lbs and tone my body. So many people talk about being addicted to the gym/working out- I want to get to that point. Looking for a core group of people to motivate each other in the process.
  • sashimimaniac
    sashimimaniac Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    46 right now and still working on my fitness! Add me :)
  • Ryan_Jacob40
    Ryan_Jacob40 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm 40, and making my return here after being away for 6 months. Add me if you wish! 😉
  • BachataDancer
    BachataDancer Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    qwe4zrgnmce5.jpeg

Hello from London

Hellllloooo
  • NoHookUpZone
    Options
    Was out with my 24yr old daughter today. Some guy thought we were sisters.

/flex
  • TheChristianSimone
    Options
    I'm 65 for all intended purposes lol. And Hello Mr. London, I normally don't fantasy men from the internet but oh my eyes were in for such a delicate treat.
  • ConscientiousCandi
    Options
    Hello, been a member for a while now, lost 59lbs so far with MyFitnessPal and still have 30lbs to go to hit my goal! Just started exercising a lot too with DailyBurn last month, really love their exercises. I'm in my mid 30's and have been told I'm an old soul at heart. Feel free to add me if you wish. Good luck and positive vibes to all on your journey's, you got this!!!
  • Truvanessa
    Truvanessa Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone!
  • NoHookUpZone
    Options
    Happy Monday!
  • fit_chickx
    fit_chickx Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Another move, another new apartment. And with that, the realization that I really let myself go this summer. Anyone else chasing after a lean body going into the holidays?

Yep, I have goals through the winter.
    2majhho9cxva.jpg
  • RockingRican
    RockingRican Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    It's labour Day over here in most of North America which means it's back to school tomorrow. I'm so excited!!! Means I get to get back into a routine of running and morning skating and getting stuff done. I'm very happy....although my boy isn't.

Yes back to school!!!! Finally!!
  • Togetherstronger
    Togetherstronger Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    have a great day people and an awesome week to boot!!