New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    7g78x6h6jfcp.jpeg
    dyokmizaad2b.jpeg
    t73eox4r1h3c.jpeg

I wanted to love these 'cause I'm obsessed with the bagels but they weren't as amazing as I'd hoped. Also the egg stuffed ones were disgusting, idk what they put in them but 🤢
  • meghannkumar29
    meghannkumar29 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I wanted to know if anyone is eating coconut oil daily.. does it help? Is it healthy? How much are u taking and has it worked for weight loss?
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    I wanted to know if anyone is eating coconut oil daily.. does it help? Is it healthy? How much are u taking and has it worked for weight loss?

hmm. wrong thread.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Tried Walmart’s unicorn ice cream cake because curiosity got the best of me again.
    It’s not overwhelmingly sweet like I expected and it’s also not as much ice cream as I thought, but rather equal parts cake and ice cream. If you’re solely craving ice cream it’s a bit disappointing because of that, but all around Walmart truly did an exceptional job pulling this off! Nothing tasted fake or artificial, it just had a really nice birthday cake flavor going on. I will definitely buy it again. Very happy! 10/10!
    0o3jq0yc8k0c.jpeg
    osztdg0hvkzk.jpeg

@hgycta have you tried the Great Value Unicorn ice cream? It supposedly tastes like sugar cookies and has edible glitter. I wish more Walmart’s would get it, because only one store around me does and its around 40-50 minutes away.

As for the cake, maybe I can convince my other niece to get it for her birthday cake 🤣.

No I haven’t! I’ll have to pick it up now, thanks o:

Also, there was absolutely zero occasion for the cake so don’t let that stop you xD
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    Tried Walmart’s unicorn ice cream cake because curiosity got the best of me again.
    It’s not overwhelmingly sweet like I expected and it’s also not as much ice cream as I thought, but rather equal parts cake and ice cream. If you’re solely craving ice cream it’s a bit disappointing because of that, but all around Walmart truly did an exceptional job pulling this off! Nothing tasted fake or artificial, it just had a really nice birthday cake flavor going on. I will definitely buy it again. Very happy! 10/10!
    0o3jq0yc8k0c.jpeg
    osztdg0hvkzk.jpeg

@hgycta have you tried the Great Value Unicorn ice cream? It supposedly tastes like sugar cookies and has edible glitter. I wish more Walmart’s would get it, because only one store around me does and its around 40-50 minutes away.

As for the cake, maybe I can convince my other niece to get it for her birthday cake 🤣.

No I haven’t! I’ll have to pick it up now, thanks o:

Also, there was absolutely zero occasion for the cake so don’t let that stop you xD

The frosting on the cake looked so good!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Went to Giant yesterday since I had two coupons for Halo Top $1.00 off of two, but they were out of the flavors I wanted. I got excited when I spotted Enlightened Chocolate Donut, but then realized it was the Keto version. I decided to buy it & was so disappointed! I have never tried the regular version so I can't compare the two.

With the Keto version the ice cream smell liked donuts which was a plus, but didn't taste anything like a donut. The base was creamy, but overall underwhelming & just reminded me of a boring vanilla. The chocolate swirl was also extremely bitter.
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    On a trip to Europe, and here are a couple of cool Lindt chocolate finds:
    itae2ywhv6v7.jpg
    ar0cok0othsw.jpg
    nf6iulyb9p3c.jpg

Omggggg those macarons!!! What country did you find these?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    I would be all over those pistachio macaroons!
    itae2ywhv6v7.jpg
    ar0cok0othsw.jpg
    nf6iulyb9p3c.jpg

• missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    itae2ywhv6v7.jpg
    ar0cok0othsw.jpg
    nf6iulyb9p3c.jpg

This was in Germany. I wanted to get them but it was pretty hot outside and I was afraid that they'd melt if I carried them around all day. :/
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the Sundae Shoppe Cookie Dough flavor? I had the peanut butter cup and salted caramel flavors, and both were excellent. Just wondering if I should go on a limb and try a new one, or stick with the pb cup. I love how creamy the peanut butter's base was and how legit the swirls tasted.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    Maxematics wrote: »
    busyPK wrote: »
    For those that like Built Bars, 20% off through Labor Day. One year anniversary customer appreciation.

I ordered 3 boxes last week, grrr!

I wanted to wait for the blueberry to come back but this deal was too good. 20% off, 6 free black cherry bars, and a free shirt.

Since I already have a lot of bars left, I ordered a full box of Black Cherry for the 20% off and free t-shirt but didn't want to buy a second box just for six more cherry. The delivery just came and they sent the right bars this time but my free small tank top became a medium t-shirt. At this point the level of errors in their orders is getting ridiculous but it's a free item so I'm not going to even contact them about it; I was just going to wear it as a bedtime/lounging shirt anyway.

I wish you had better experiences. I replied to one of the order emails asking about the shirt and they said they'd send it. We'll see if my order's right when it comes. Maybe I'll end up with your tank when I preferred the shirt. I actually should have gone up a size or 2 since I sleep in t shirts.

I ordered two boxes with a tank. They mentioned the tank would be an additional two weeks, so will my whole order be an additional two weeks, or just the tank? I'm still working through my last order of Built Bars, so I can be patient.

No idea but my bars, at least, have been shipped. Nothing in that email mentioned the shirt. When did you order the bars?

About three days ago.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the Sundae Shoppe Cookie Dough flavor? I had the peanut butter cup and salted caramel flavors, and both were excellent. Just wondering if I should go on a limb and try a new one, or stick with the pb cup. I love how creamy the peanut butter's base was and how legit the swirls tasted.

I have! Pretty good, on par with the Peanut Butter Cup flavor.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,595 Member
    Options
    Maxematics wrote: »
    busyPK wrote: »
    For those that like Built Bars, 20% off through Labor Day. One year anniversary customer appreciation.

I ordered 3 boxes last week, grrr!

I wanted to wait for the blueberry to come back but this deal was too good. 20% off, 6 free black cherry bars, and a free shirt.

Since I already have a lot of bars left, I ordered a full box of Black Cherry for the 20% off and free t-shirt but didn't want to buy a second box just for six more cherry. The delivery just came and they sent the right bars this time but my free small tank top became a medium t-shirt. At this point the level of errors in their orders is getting ridiculous but it's a free item so I'm not going to even contact them about it; I was just going to wear it as a bedtime/lounging shirt anyway.

I wish you had better experiences. I replied to one of the order emails asking about the shirt and they said they'd send it. We'll see if my order's right when it comes. Maybe I'll end up with your tank when I preferred the shirt. I actually should have gone up a size or 2 since I sleep in t shirts.

I ordered two boxes with a tank. They mentioned the tank would be an additional two weeks, so will my whole order be an additional two weeks, or just the tank? I'm still working through my last order of Built Bars, so I can be patient.

No idea but my bars, at least, have been shipped. Nothing in that email mentioned the shirt. When did you order the bars?

About three days ago.

I ordered mine last Wednesday but the shirt is going to be separate anyway. The bars are in my city now but I don't think they sent it so it would be delivered on the holiday.

You should email them and ask! :)
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options

I have! Pretty good, on par with the Peanut Butter Cup flavor.

Thanks! I mean, I guess I can't go wrong with cookie dough.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    These are sooo good!

I am a huge pistachios fan but have never had flavored ones. 10/10 honey roasted were just amazing, I mean how can you go wrong with sugar honey and pistachios lol. 22bc2tgc92pt.jpeg
    srf2whb8iz4h.jpeg
    8w0j8xjs9x7i.jpeg

The chili were fantastic! They had a nice savory vinegar flavor that went well with the pistachio flavor. It was more like salt and vinegar with a small hint of spice than a chili flavor. Reminded me of the salt and vinegar flavor of Pringle’s. 10/10

Best part was all bags were free! I posted the amazon deal on deals thread 😊 if anyone else wants to get before they fix it.
  • Lattesweet
    Lattesweet Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I was so excited to try the pumpkin cold brew from Starbucks and I was not happy when I tasted it..it tasted super watery and artificially...oh well.
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    I found these today at Nob Hill/Raley’s. They also had cookies and cream and peanut butter cup flavors. I’ll report back when I try them!

xsdbzxdy7zce.jpeg