The Great Hall of Hogwarts School

Options

Replies

• psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    sweeet golly I am so excited to get badges Im a prefect right now does that mean I get something to put in my signature and brag about it. I feel like Percy prefect coming through. lols.

:laugh:
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    sweeet golly I am so excited to get badges Im a prefect right now does that mean I get something to put in my signature and brag about it. I feel like Percy prefect coming through. lols.

Well, unless your Head of House has any plans for making her own Prefect Badge, I planned on having them all done before the Inter-House challenge starts at the end of next week :)
  • tigersmoondiva
    tigersmoondiva Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I just got your email! Exercise minutes - YAY! I take Shotokan - and sensei asks me to practice about an hour a day. (He's hardcore.....complete with ridiculousness short nails and starched uniforms;)

I also LOVE Dance Central - (anyone else have Dance Central for Kinect? If there are a couple people interested I'd be willing to set up Xbox live for some exercise minute rolling DANCE PARTIES!) I know people are doing it with Zumba - but I don't have Zumba. (Micheal Jackson: The Experience or Dance Master might be feasible too - I can at least maybe rent for a week at a time. Let me know! Let's have some fun!
  • tigersmoondiva
    tigersmoondiva Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    BTW: I don't even GET my shotokan uniform till I drop a few pounds - they are expensivve and he let me get out of ordering one till I can drop a size - so the is my goal. A new UNIFORM!
  • Reneda
    Reneda Posts: 140
    Options
    does anyone know if slytherin has a common room yet?
  • heathally
    heathally Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    This looks like a BLAST and I would love to join one of the houses, but I am working and going to school right now so I'm not sure I'd be able to keep up with all the challenges. I also don't have a whole lot of weight I want to lose (ten pounds more, at the most), more of just getting fit. would I still be able to participate?
    You and I are in the same boat. I want to lose about 13 more pounds and I'm in school and working. I just thought this would be a fun way to mix things up a bit.
  • lottee1000
    lottee1000 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    You guys are awesome for organising all this!!
  • minniebee
    minniebee Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ickle Firsties!
  • hufflepuffin
    Options
    Slytherin Common Room yet? Yes? No?
  • Molly_Louise
    Options
    Bumping this thread so I can find it!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Slytherin Common Room yet? Yes? No?

She told me it'd be up today....
  • Samiwhereareyou
    Samiwhereareyou Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    you are amazing thanks for making the badges!!

everyone in charge you guys are the BEST thanks for managing everything.
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Bumping for lates
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    bump
  • psb13
    psb13 Posts: 629
    Options
    haven't done much in the way of groups since i started mfp-other than HP, but just had to tell all of our Heads of Houses that you guys are awesome for putting all of this together and keeping the school up and running. i just can't tell you how much i appreciate your efforts and how much this group means to me!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • heathally
    heathally Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Bumping this thread so I can find it!

When you go to the Community tab, look under Message Boards/My Topics and it should be right there, along with the Hufflepuff Common Room. Since both rooms get a lot of traffic, they pretty well stay on the top of my list.
  • middleofseven
    Options
    Thank you for doing all of the work on each house and the Great Hall. I am bumping to relocate later.:heart:
  • Honeybee511
    Honeybee511 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    bump
  • la_nanita
    la_nanita Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    WARTY, WARTY, HOGWARTS! So happy to be part of this group. Now if I could only get my letter!

Bump! I heart you my Potterheads.