What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking that I've had too much wine and I should definitely not text that person but I kinda want to but also I kinda don't want to. Can someone please take my phone off me?
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    I'm thinking that I've had too much wine and I should definitely not text that person but I kinda want to but also I kinda don't want to. Can someone please take my phone off me?

yolo
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options

Put the phone down and walk away.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

hm60sa2h2tdc.gif
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options

Tell him we say hey.
  • ghudson92
    Options

Put the phone down and walk away.

I'm going to follow your advice as you are like the mfp voice of reason. Putting phone away.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

Safest option, type it out and wait till tomorrow and see if you still want to send it
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

you're gonna do it anyhow might as well go all in. make sure you apologize tomorrow though.

Yeah I woulda 100% just texted it

I have, what's it called, tho?

Diarrhea of the mind? Something like that.

What a thing to say.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

Safest option, type it out and wait till tomorrow and see if you still want to send it

👆Sound advice
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure I pulled something in my groin area!
    MUST PUSH ON WITH WORKOUT
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

you're gonna do it anyhow might as well go all in. make sure you apologize tomorrow though.

What a thing to say.

it's easy for us guys though. all we gotta do is send a strategically timed "hey" or like a waving emoji or a meme or a song with the ol reliable "hey this reminded me of u" and then not respond for a few days

It's as easy as peeing standing up
  • ghudson92
    Options

What a thing to say.

it's easy for us guys though. all we gotta do is send a strategically timed "hey" or like a waving emoji or a meme or a song with the ol reliable "hey this reminded me of u" and then not respond for a few days

Ugh why is texting so hard 😔 I've been doing it for ten years and I'm still rubbish at it.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

You have changed your tune
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options

yolo

Send and pray I always say
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »

yolo

Send and pray I always say

i wish i could be that free tbh
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options

Or you can send a preimptive apology before - then wait like an HR and send it-- what I always do
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

What a thing to say.

Ugh why is texting so hard 😔 I've been doing it for ten years and I'm still rubbish at it.

no its easy for ya'll too. just don't try getting into conversations too much on text. generally just like take a pretty selfie wearing some new sunglasses and send it like "hey do u like these??" and 9x out of 10 he's gonna trip over himself to respond i bet