If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Options

Replies

• RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    This is a bad time to have a girl scout cooking craving....
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    mmmm <3 shortbread cookies...why or why do I only have these things at holiday time???
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    A box of Walker's shortbread cookies would be delicious right now. Good thing I'd have to order them, I want them bad enough I'd go get them from the store!

I LOVE cookies, but could never understand why people like walker's shortbread. They are so bland, boring and unsweet to me. I feel like they need to be dipped in frosting or have a chocolate coating, LOL.

@Noreenmarie1234 THESE shortbread cookies tho >>>>>>
    Image snipped

I'm happy with a package of these:

s9y0n60ch6gi.jpg

Childhood favorite!

No, but THESE
    vib2wdn0jukz.png
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    mmmm <3 shortbread cookies...why or why do I only have these things at holiday time???
    A box of Walker's shortbread cookies would be delicious right now. Good thing I'd have to order them, I want them bad enough I'd go get them from the store!

I LOVE cookies, but could never understand why people like walker's shortbread. They are so bland, boring and unsweet to me. I feel like they need to be dipped in frosting or have a chocolate coating, LOL.

Image snipped

I'm happy with a package of these:

s9y0n60ch6gi.jpg

Childhood favorite!

No, but THESE
    vib2wdn0jukz.png

I've never seen that brand before. They must not be available in my area :frowning:
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,582 Member
    Options

ka5dkkhnbdu1.jpg

I love those!
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    liyws6c0tkq8.jpg

I like the celery to...like...everything else ratio. :)

The quesadillas have vegetables... balance.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Livhere wrote: »
    That sucks you can't eat them! I eat goldfish too! But, I wanted the snack mix cause it also has the little cheddar puffs & pretzels in it 😅 I always have to avoid buying the big boxes cause I will eat them all with an entire bottle of juice if given the chance. You know what also sounds good? Those little debbie zebra cakes. 😅 I'm so hungry right now, but I am trying to save the rest of my calories for dinner tonight

Zebra Cakes! so good... Or swiss rolls!

I steam rolled my way through a box of the 100 calorie swiss rolls....many times.

When did they make 100 calories swiss rolls??!

Oh god, seriously yeeeeeears ago. 100 calorie nutty buddy bars too. I found some knock offs of the swiss rolls at Dollar Tree but not sure they have them anymore.

Another favortie: puzfxuchyv4p.png

Two of my favorites

c1901804-909d-4ef4-a207-aa528c9b422b_1.813601c84ba0677a6a8527b1f21c61fa.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF

Buttercreme+Iced+Cupcakes+%2812+Pack%29.png?format=750w
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    Livhere wrote: »
    That sucks you can't eat them! I eat goldfish too! But, I wanted the snack mix cause it also has the little cheddar puffs & pretzels in it 😅 I always have to avoid buying the big boxes cause I will eat them all with an entire bottle of juice if given the chance. You know what also sounds good? Those little debbie zebra cakes. 😅 I'm so hungry right now, but I am trying to save the rest of my calories for dinner tonight

Zebra Cakes! so good... Or swiss rolls!

I steam rolled my way through a box of the 100 calorie swiss rolls....many times.

When did they make 100 calories swiss rolls??!

Oh god, seriously yeeeeeears ago. 100 calorie nutty buddy bars too. I found some knock offs of the swiss rolls at Dollar Tree but not sure they have them anymore.

Another favortie: puzfxuchyv4p.png

Two of my favorites

c1901804-909d-4ef4-a207-aa528c9b422b_1.813601c84ba0677a6a8527b1f21c61fa.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF

Buttercreme+Iced+Cupcakes+%2812+Pack%29.png?format=750w

I've never had those!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    dwl1vav2d9cq.png

Oh, yeah. I can't buy those. :p
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    dwl1vav2d9cq.png

Oh, yeah. I can't buy those. :p

I love every flavor.
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    eux3uann8qv7.png

these + a diet coke
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    20e4l8g6vmpz.png
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    kimny72 wrote: »
    dwl1vav2d9cq.png

I like the Strawberry & Cream Cheese ones the best! But I can't wait long enough to make my icing look nice like that. I just squeeze it all out as soon as that puppy pops out of the toaster and it melts into a sheet. Very good with coffee.

Yes! And easy to fit into a day as well... considering one is under 200 calories.
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    wzb01zzf8lc0.png