Serial Starters

Replies

• arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Good morning everybody~~

I have read back on all the posts.....
    Sending Cabana Boys to Dawn to make sure she has a good day today....

Runa - Big hugs and love and wishes for clean air for you soon !!

Waves to everyone else who stops by later on today~~

Lana

251.2 today
    255.0 highest
    179.0 goal

Thank you! Today was definitely better!

Great WI! May have to steal your plan as well :D
  • arniedog74
    edited September 2019

Will have to check this one out... Thank you!

Hope Miss T feels better
  • arniedog74
    The new catalog is out from Scentsy... Harvest Collection, Fall/ Winter, Holiday comes out October 1st.. also, a Darth Vader warmer will be available September 19th... Thank you

https://DawnLeach.Scentsy.us/party/11168525/Back to School with Krista
  • ama3387
    ama3387 Posts: 242 Member
    Wednesday!

I am struggling this morning. I don’t want to get out of bed. But I have so much work I need to get done. The boy child soccer game this evening was canceled so hubby and I are planning a walk after supper tonight. I hope you all have a great day!
    P.S. those carnitas look amazing!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,321 Member
    edited September 2019
    Good morning,

Forgot that I needed to erase my computer memory - had to resign into this page. Just one of the fun things in life.

ama - the pork can be used for so many things which is why I posted it, Fall/Winter is better crock pot dutch oven weather. Walk after dinner sounds lovely.

Dawn - Miss T bounces back so well. She even wanted to plan a little. Grateful for what I have. With any luck I will remember to check out your link.

Possible rain today- help clear out the air. Sleepy today so with any luck more sleep after breakfast.

https://www.skinnytaste.com/baked-oatmeal-recipe-with-pears-bananas-walnuts/

Saw this one this morning.

Wave to all who follow.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited September 2019
    qdicpopb7br2.png

6nmywsni6uz6.png

• frenchfancy2014
    frenchfancy2014 Posts: 275 Member
    Sara - you asked "How is everyones food plan/ life plan/ exercise plan going?"

I re-started my efforts on Sunday.
    I'm working to reshape my thinking to hone in on the idea that I am doing this for me to feel good every day,
    instead of feeling crappy and guilty and bad every other day because I chose to go off program.
    That's it in a nutshell.

Lana

This describes me too🤗 I empathise with how Tilliesmommy said she ‘ran away from the scales’. I am doing similar. I worked almost all night as had a client proposal that was really difficult. I delivered it at 10.30 this am and been so tired and stressed since that just ate and ate as worked from home. I’ve yet to log it all..😳 oh well like Lana I must stop feeling crappy and guilty and reshape thinking too.
  • Hi all, hope everyone has had a good hump day. I haven’t read back as I’m tired after driving 200 miles today and been at a birthday party tonight but I will catch up tomorrow. Didn’t get home until 10pm and then had to make up for 5 hours in the car by getting on my treadmill! Still haven’t met my step goal but tomorrow will be a better day!

Hope everyone is okay 😊
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Just got a call, State wants to interview - problem is the job pays too little. Lady gave me 24 hours to call her back. Hate to say no, but must meet minimum. Shift almost done, bbl.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Dog messes on carpet, p u - she has allergies in Sept /Oct so I am not completely surprised. She has a hunger and she is my shadow. She has an apt with Vet anyway on Sunday for her bi-annual exam. So all I can do is hope.

Will put up sheet curtains, take dog out for another walk and call it good.

Wishing all a good night.
  • ama3387
    ama3387 Posts: 242 Member
    THURSDAY

Good morning! Oh Tillie I’m sorry hear about the job it stinks when you want to find something but it doesn’t pay enough. I just went through that in the beginning of this year, found something and it was a really great move for me but definitely an adjustment. Poor doggy. Today I have meetings all morning long. Unfortunately we’ve been experiencing a lot of turn over lately with our receptionists so the whole flow of the clinic is off. But tomorrow is Friday and I need that kind of positivity in my life! Have a great day everyone!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Good morning,

Dog did better than I did last night and she would have slept more if I didnt keep waking her up for pit stops and hugs.

Her morning routine is done - she was getting almost demanding on her food - I had to wash some spoons, running dishwasher is on my to do list today (I did mean to last night.....)

Cafe lunch today so my morning routine is shorter. Back for more sleep.

Wave to all who follow.
  • Morning all.

Sara, I hope Miss T is still okay?

Ama you are very right about Friday. I love Friday! The one day i get to myself each week. I can't wait.

No real news from me, except that work is piling up and I'm using my lunchbreak to stop in here! If I didn't come in here I'd just keep working so well worth it!

Big waves to all who follow and I'll be back later too!
  • hickchic67
    hickchic67 Posts: 802 Member
    edited September 2019
    Happy Thursday everyone! :)

trying to get settled in with new company. whole new systems to learn. i was last to get offer letter so i am last to get into new system. wheeeee! just hope i get paid for this week!

got a couple miles of walking in on Tuesday. my back pain flared up yesterday so no walking. not sure i can get any walking in tonight since i have to pack for Jeep trip tomorrow. leaving directly after work. this weekend we are headed to KY.

past few days have stayed within calorie budget, so I am quite happy about that. not sure i will be able to on trip but i hope the extra activity and packing healthy snacks can make up for that.

CW:164
    HW:216
    GW:145
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,823 Member

Hey there everyone~~

Just stopping by for quick check in. I must get away from this computer and get a walk in.

BBL

Lana

253.0 today
    255.0 highest
    179.0 goal
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited September 2019
    Niki - I will contact the Vet if she is not better when I get home and see if I can schedule an apt before Sunday.... wont know until I get home. :p hate having to wait and see but it is the best I can do.

Kathryn - wow nothing like letting you twist in the wind at work,just glad it did end well. Take care of your back

Walk Lana Walk!!
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,823 Member
    edited September 2019
    Sara - I managed The Pumpkin Loop trail, although I did take a shortcut on it. It was the wise thing to do today. I clocked 2.8 miles.

Kathryn - Take care of that back. It stinks that you can't walk when your back is giving you trouble. For most back problems, walking is one of the best things that you can do. Here you go with another Jeep weekend with back hurting! I don't know how you do it!? Better living through chemistry? LOL! XOXO

Waves to Nikki and Dawn and Laura and Saltine and Tracy and Runa and Meghan and Davis and slporco and Tracey in Edmonton and Skinny! and Lynn (and Maggie) and Missy and her fire pit and all the puppies!

*Cabana Boys have decided that Friday is too far away - special Happy Hour today on the Beach*

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Lana does the Pumpkin Trail have actual Pumpkins?? 2.8 miles - great job.

Running to happy hour after work, assuming Miss T is all okay. Her Vet is booked until Sun......

Falling asleep at work.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited September 2019
    prjyumcht0ub.png

4sk28n9aj7oi.png

gpblhe7tm483.png

googled yoga inspirational......