Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• TomFit18TomFit18 Posts: 2,490Member Member Posts: 2,490Member Member
    Work week over peeps! Lets have a great evening and weekend!
  • AliNouveauAliNouveau Posts: 34,178Member Member Posts: 34,178Member Member
    TomFit18 wrote: »

Yay any fun plans?
    edited October 4
  • KizzandraKizzandra Posts: 3Member Member Posts: 3Member Member
    Hi all, I'm back at it! Summer in Brisbane always makes me wistful for swimming, so I am becoming more of a regular at the Aquatic Centre + Health Club. Love strength training, spin, Zumba/dance, and pole. Really wanting to try arial yoga. Aside from working full time, I am heavily involved in theatre, snowboard every chance I get, and love to sing in public. Friend me up - I'd love the motivation.

Heaps of weight to lose, but all good things in time. I heard of something called bombshell training - which is apparently strength training, but you get to keep your curves, and the muscles stay long and lean rather than getting big. I'd love to know more - Has anyone run across this style of training?
    AliNouveau wrote: »

Yay any fun plans?

Had drinks with friends tonight. A wedding tomorrow... going solo! So is that considered fun?
    AliNouveau wrote: »

Yay any fun plans?

Had drinks with friends tonight. A wedding tomorrow... going solo! So is that considered fun?

I love weddings so all weddings are fun

I have a non stop weekend. No rest for the wicked
    Hey peeps............378pbwyo63hy.gif
  • pghgyrl61pghgyrl61 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Hello not sure if I’m doing this correctly. I’m 58, looking for suggestions anyone might have regarding the inner tube that has decided to attach itself to my waist as a result of my new friend, menopause. Please add me to group.
  • kygator864ukygator864u Posts: 5Member Member Posts: 5Member Member
    Oh darlin I know what you mean. Full menopause as of earlier this year. I have the pregnant belly look with mine. 😆 only think I know to do are those lay on your side leg raises and donkey kicks for the spare tube. I use to watch tv and do side bends but I’m too old for those now but dang I miss that 23” waist. We won’t discuss my inches now. But google waist and hip excercises or look some YouTube vids up as well. I think I will do the same. (((Hugs)))
  • 784saroke784saroke Posts: 17Member Member Posts: 17Member Member
    I’m almost 35, does that count?
  • marescatrey0616marescatrey0616 Posts: 27Member, Premium Member Posts: 27Member, Premium Member
    Good day to be on two wheels! Needed a break from the routine. Still managed to get my burn in this morning. .2y51izd7gw3w.jpeg
    wsryh44op490.jpeg
  • LostIrish85LostIrish85 Posts: 21Member Member Posts: 21Member Member
    Could do with more friends, about to hit mid 30’s and need to lose 40lbs 😊
  • IslandGal3IslandGal3 Posts: 1,609Member Member Posts: 1,609Member Member
    Good morning everyone. Wishing you all a wonderful Sunday!
  • Small_Victories_Add_UpSmall_Victories_Add_Up Posts: 3Member Member Posts: 3Member Member
    Happy Sunday MFP world! Hoping you have a most fantastic day. :-)
    Good morning my friends...have a great day!
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 225,140Member Member Posts: 225,140Member Member
    Good morning middle-agers. Hoping you all have a great Sunday :)
  • BeautifulBrandy44BeautifulBrandy44 Posts: 6Member, Premium Member Posts: 6Member, Premium Member
    Hi guys, I have recently rejoined and I need friends! Friend me if interested please
  • BuddyCampBuddyCamp Posts: 4Member, Premium Member Posts: 4Member, Premium Member
    Hello! I am 57 years old. I am trying to loose 70 lbs. I am ready to be skinny, energetic and feel great. I am learning a new mindset. Not one of failure but of success. I always expect myself to fail.
    My big problem is that I actually do not hate myself. I don't feel heavy untill I see a picture of myself.
    I do all of these challenges and excersive but I don't work on my nutrition. I am in it for the long haul today to loose weight and enjoy looking at a picture of myself!
    Good morning my friends. Here's to a great start to another new week!
    edited October 7
    9 days!!! I can't wait to have this over with since I can feel myself starting to get nervous. Usually nerves hit me for a week before anything then I'm ok enough by the day.

It's Monday and a beautiful fall day. Hope everyone gets to enjoy their Monday