What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    It is fun to not go into the crush thread for a few weeks and then when you do it takes you back to the last page you read. You'll see those "relationships" have already crashed and burned. It's a good reminder not to get involved in online romance.

How do you know which ones have crashed and burned ??
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I am so sick. I imagine this is what dying feels like. Almost certain I have the flu. My anniversary is on Wednesday but I’m pretty sure I’m not going to live to celebrate it. Okay, maybe being a bit dramatic, but I do feel like the grim reaper is hanging going out with me.

Get well soon Meg 🤗
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Curious where some old users are. I haven't seen them in awhile. :(
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    3 cups of green tea a day? really?
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    I got irritated at the zoo yesterday. There was an a middle aged woman with an old Labrador retriever who was wearing a service animal vest.
    I made a comment to my husband about the dog was not a service animal.
    How do you? He could be in training.
    At that age he wouldn't be in training and he wouldn't be dragging his able bodied human if he was trained.
    Love your pets, but be responsible.
  • s131951
    Options
    I was hoping the vest was on the woman.
  • s131951
    Options
    Hildegard Von Bingen in the haus!!! Anybody got me?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

Private group maybe?
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    It is fun to not go into the crush thread for a few weeks and then when you do it takes you back to the last page you read. You'll see those "relationships" have already crashed and burned. It's a good reminder not to get involved in online romance.

When you have been around a little while you see a pattern. The real fun ones have a public meltdown too ;)
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options

When you have been around a little while you see a pattern. The real fun ones have a public meltdown too ;)

Lol I’m oblivious- teach me
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options

I was just thinking the other day that it’s been a while since we had a good old fashioned mfp break up.
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options

I was just thinking the other day that it’s been a while since we had a good old fashioned mfp break up.

I don’t have the energy for breakups anymore
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Just pops into my head.....🙄

tulb5kdmfwzj.jpeg

Will you look at the spot on the ceiling B)<3
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

Private group maybe?

I hope so. I miss some of them. :(
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I'm very large. My gravitational pull is getting out of control. When I open my mouth I consume a small universe.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    mtndewme wrote: »
    I'm very large. My gravitational pull is getting out of control. When I open my mouth I consume a small universe.

I thought you only consumed the powers of those you inhaled?
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    I haven't had a single issue with Amazon delivery drivers since customer support added the remarks "Security camera at residence, do not deliver to office. Only deliver to door"

They used to tell me they attempted delivery yet they couldn't explain why the driver never came to my door.

Then how did they attempt delivery?
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    mtndewme wrote: »

I thought you only consumed the powers of those you inhaled?

I have Cinnabon powers
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options

I have never seen this. I’ve heard tell but not actually witnessed. I am oblivious