What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    i really have no good reason for not having a ball pit room
    A private ball pit room means you would be in charge of whose germs get spread around in there. I like it.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options

Or. It becomes a scorpion pit. Fun for le toes.
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options

Or. It becomes a scorpion pit. Fun for le toes.

Judging from what you fill ball pits with, you should design an abusement park

And because I actually typed that I’m on a self-imposed punishment
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    Been single for a grand total of 9 days and people are like "So when are you dating again?", and "Oh you're nearly 30 you don't want to hang around", or my personal favourite "But what about your EGGS?!".... All I want is a sausage dog named Geoffrey, please, let me live my life Karen.

Damn... that's as bad as when you get married for all of two seconds and your family hounds you about "when am I gonna have a grandbaby?" or "how many kids are you gonna have?" or any of the other presumptuous *kitten* people think all married/partnered people want for their personal life goals. Ugh.

Sorry people are giving you *kitten*. I applaud your choice of a sausage dog named Geoffrey, though. :laugh:
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    Been single for a grand total of 9 days and people are like "So when are you dating again?", and "Oh you're nearly 30 you don't want to hang around", or my personal favourite "But what about your EGGS?!".... All I want is a sausage dog named Geoffrey, please, let me live my life Karen.

Damn... that's as bad as when you get married for all of two seconds and your family hounds you about "when am I gonna have a grandbaby?" or "how many kids are you gonna have?" or any of the other presumptuous *kitten* people think all married/partnered people want for their personal life goals. Ugh.

Sorry people are giving you *kitten*. I applaud your choice of a sausage dog named Geoffrey, though. :laugh:

Right? What is with that?!

Geoffrey is the only thing I've ever been sure of if I'm honest. Can't wait to get him and take him everywhere with me. The grand adventures of Georgina and Geoffrey... its going to be awesome!

Can't wait for the pics
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options

Right? What is with that?!

Geoffrey is the only thing I've ever been sure of if I'm honest. Can't wait to get him and take him everywhere with me. The grand adventures of Georgina and Geoffrey... its going to be awesome!

Can't wait for the pics

It'll be a little while yet. I have to disentangle my old life from my new one (mortgage, joint bank account etc). Save up for a new place and THEN I can get him :-)
  • ghudson92
    Options
    Why am I so attracted to anchors? I think I'm pretty grounded already. I know that is dead weight. I know that is bad for me. Yet here I sit with nothing but want for it. Internal conflict is the best.

whats an anchor bc i thought it meant like talking head on tv

People who weigh you down and hold you in place, like a boat anchor.

The worst part is being surrounded by balloons but still choosing the anchor, knowing the outcome before the exercise even begins.

George, you so deserve a balloon. Pick the balloon :heart:
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,505 Member
    Options

Stupid Ole Karen.
  • ghudson92
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Stupid Ole Karen.

She is always up in people's business
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Why am I so attracted to anchors? I think I'm pretty grounded already. I know that is dead weight. I know that is bad for me. Yet here I sit with nothing but want for it. Internal conflict is the best.

The worst part is being surrounded by balloons but still choosing the anchor, knowing the outcome before the exercise even begins.

And to think, you could've had the balloon😏
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options

Maybe you are the balloon which would be why everything feels like an anchor

I like the way you think, sir.

There's only one anchor.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    The sneezing, watery eyes, headache and useless nose have me thinking maybe it’s not allergies and I’m getting a *kitten* cold.
    🤧😪🙄
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    The sneezing, watery eyes, headache and useless nose have me thinking maybe it’s not allergies and I’m getting a *kitten* cold.
    🤧😪🙄

At least it’s cooled off a bit - fall cold better than a summer cold amarite?
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options

And to think, you could've had the balloon😏

Lol there have been a few.