The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• Hi guys, I have recently rejoined and I need friends! Friend me if interested please
  • BuddyCamp
    BuddyCamp Posts: 4 Member
    Hello! I am 57 years old. I am trying to loose 70 lbs. I am ready to be skinny, energetic and feel great. I am learning a new mindset. Not one of failure but of success. I always expect myself to fail.
    My big problem is that I actually do not hate myself. I don't feel heavy untill I see a picture of myself.
    I do all of these challenges and excersive but I don't work on my nutrition. I am in it for the long haul today to loose weight and enjoy looking at a picture of myself!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,581 Member
    edited October 2019
    Good morning my friends. Here's to a great start to another new week!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    9 days!!! I can't wait to have this over with since I can feel myself starting to get nervous. Usually nerves hit me for a week before anything then I'm ok enough by the day.

It's Monday and a beautiful fall day. Hope everyone gets to enjoy their Monday
  • Josh_2099
    Josh_2099 Posts: 2,073 Member
    Getting on this horse again. I had an injury that really sidelined me for awhile. Trying to get into a healthy routine to be in good shape. I don't want six-pack abs, just want to feel good. For the most part, I eat healthy and workout, but could stand to be better. Friends are welcome. Hopefully all of you have a great week.
  • AliNouveau
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    9 days!!! I can't wait to have this over with since I can feel myself starting to get nervous. Usually nerves hit me for a week before anything then I'm ok enough by the day.

Hang in there. ♡

Awww thanks. I'm busying myself with more tidying and it is Thanksgiving this weekend so I've decided to host that for dinner. Lots to do
  • TomFit18

You got this! How did the day go?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Getting on this horse again. I had an injury that really sidelined me for awhile. Trying to get into a healthy routine to be in good shape. I don't want six-pack abs, just want to feel good. For the most part, I eat healthy and workout, but could stand to be better. Friends are welcome. Hopefully all of you have a great week.

You got this 😀
  • AliNouveau
    TomFit18 wrote: »

Did some more obsessive cleaning which included recaulking my bath tub cause why not. I made a delish dinner so that was a bonus. :). Tomorrow morning I'm gonna go skate cause might as well while I can
  • TomFit18

Did some more obsessive cleaning which included recaulking my bath tub cause why not. I made a delish dinner so that was a bonus. :). Tomorrow morning I'm gonna go skate cause might as well while I can

Sounds like a productive day ! And yes you might as well skate!
  • mcemino2
    mcemino2 Posts: 427 Member

Skating is always good therapy!
  • Missmass4
    Missmass4 Posts: 56 Member
    Hello fellow MFPers! Originally lost 40 lbs but have recently but 15 of it back on because....well, life 😬
    Looking for some encouragement and laughs, feel free to add me!!
  • AliNouveau
    17brianb wrote: »
    How is everyone doing this fine Tuesday Morning?? I grabbed a pair of jeans in my closet I haven’t worn in 12 years and the fit loosely!!! Love seeing progress!! Hope everyone has a great day!!!

well done Brian
  • AliNouveau
    mcemino2 wrote: »

Skating is always good therapy!

It really is. My husband isn't pleased that I'm going he left with a "and what did your dr say about skating?" question today. I said I need to keep busy it's good for me. Plus it's an easy class on Tuesdays but it's fun so I want to go do it
  • Autumn99SC
    Autumn99SC Posts: 8 Member
    Hello, sorta new here... feel free to add me. Friends are always welcome.
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    Good evening fellow middle agers
  • TomFit18
    Good morning my friends...hope you all have a great hump day!