What's on your mind?

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    I give up. I've been at this for two years and even with consistent weighing, logging, and staying within my limits (even after numerous adjustments to said limits), I can only maintain my weight, never cut it down past 200.

I think I might just have to accept being fat forever. :neutral:
    I give up. I've been at this for two years and even with consistent weighing, logging, and staying within my limits (even after numerous adjustments to said limits), I can only maintain my weight, never cut it down past 200.

I’m sorry if this is too personal but do you have any type of hormonal imbalance?

I'm really relating to this. And it's beyond frustrating.

When I first started, I managed to lose 38 pounds. Slowly it's come back, even when I still do what I did then to lose it.
    I did a 90 day UFC fit challenge this summer and only lost 2 lbs, which I've gained back plus more.
    I think I might ask the doctor about checking my hormones, too. Good thinking.

I agree with a possible medical problem or some medication can cause weight issues.
    I have both problems , I’ve tried just about every kind of diet going and just healthy eating counting calories, I watched them work for others, but using keto diet is the only one that helped me to lose have and lots more energy even though I have more than half a dozen medical things and medication that make you gain weight 😉

I might have to seriously consider keto or some similar diet. I try to limit carbohydrates most days just because I don't feel full eating them. Protein/fat definitely powers my days better.

But, I wonder if I struggle so much because I have been overweight my entire life. I have never been below I wanna say 160 since I was a teenager. Set point and all that crap. Biology is weird and it sucks. :(

For me keto was a last resort I couldn’t get my head around how eating all that fat could be healthy or work, I was afraid of putting more weight on instead of losing BUT.. it really works and you can set your macros on here to 5% carbs, 20% protein and 75% fat, just read up on diet Doctor.com , they have a 2 week challenge which is free they even give you a shopping list and plan for each week 😉👍

I'll just live on a diet of avocados and eggs and be set. :laugh:

Haha 🤣 you can simple as that you know, just a handful of green veg or salad with a 150g portion of meat or fish , eggs ,avocado add more full fat butter cheeses and cream and your good to go 😜

Okay, so avocado and eggs on a bed of lettuce with some peppers. I'm set. :p
  • Bravissimocurves
    Bravissimocurves Posts: 129 Member

I’m sorry if this is too personal but do you have any type of hormonal imbalance?

When I first started, I managed to lose 38 pounds. Slowly it's come back, even when I still do what I did then to lose it.
    I did a 90 day UFC fit challenge this summer and only lost 2 lbs, which I've gained back plus more.

I agree with a possible medical problem or some medication can cause weight issues.
    I have both problems , I’ve tried just about every kind of diet going and just healthy eating counting calories, I watched them work for others, but using keto diet is the only one that helped me to lose have and lots more energy even though I have more than half a dozen medical things and medication that make you gain weight 😉

I might have to seriously consider keto or some similar diet. I try to limit carbohydrates most days just because I don't feel full eating them. Protein/fat definitely powers my days better.

But, I wonder if I struggle so much because I have been overweight my entire life. I have never been below I wanna say 160 since I was a teenager. Set point and all that crap. Biology is weird and it sucks. :(

For me keto was a last resort I couldn’t get my head around how eating all that fat could be healthy or work, I was afraid of putting more weight on instead of losing BUT.. it really works and you can set your macros on here to 5% carbs, 20% protein and 75% fat, just read up on diet Doctor.com , they have a 2 week challenge which is free they even give you a shopping list and plan for each week 😉👍

Haha 🤣 you can simple as that you know, just a handful of green veg or salad with a 150g portion of meat or fish , eggs ,avocado add more full fat butter cheeses and cream and your good to go 😜

.. and Mayo and cheese and you can have pepper without salt .. even a 🍷😜
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member

Well, I do love wine. :p
  • Bravissimocurves

Well, I do love wine. :p

Me toooo! 😜
  • Bravissimocurves
    I’m disappointed I had to delete my profile and lose my data and friends because it wouldn’t let me stay signed in for more than a few seconds before closing me out these past few days 😒
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    I’m disappointed I had to delete my profile and lose my data and friends because it wouldn’t let me stay signed in for more than a few seconds before closing me out these past few days 😒

Typical.. you broke it :D
  • Bravissimocurves

Hey it’s not my fault it can’t handle the size of my data! 😜
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

Hey it’s not my fault it can’t handle the size of my data! 😜

:laugh:
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    I think it's time to clean up the fl
  • BlowPopKisses
    BlowPopKisses Posts: 1,482 Member
    How much blood a body can lose before it becomes a real problem
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    A lady on my train is clicking her pen repeatedly and I am feeling so murderous towards her right now 😡
  • Bravissimocurves
    How much blood a body can lose before it becomes a real problem

800mls 👍
  • Bravissimocurves
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    A lady on my train is clicking her pen repeatedly and I am feeling so murderous towards her right now 😡

I feel your pain 🥴🤣
  • Bravissimocurves
    Is this it for the rest of my life and how short is that going to be there’s so much I still want to do
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    make a weird noise every time she does it, then she'll stop

like a squeaky toy
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    make a weird noise every time she does it, then she'll stop

like a squeaky toy

That would've been a good idea!