Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

The Bad Advice Thread

Replies

• pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    mtndewme wrote: »
    intoxication will solve every problem

I find this to be great advice.
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    Follow your passion. Follow your bliss. Follow your dreams and it won't be long before you can line your pockets with cash.

😍🙄.....wait what?
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    You will never be given more than you can handle in life. Just learn to deal...with it.
    🙄.....WHAAAT!!!??????😢😣
    mtndewme wrote: »
    intoxication will solve every problem

Phew....that was close...🤣........🤤Oh... C'MON !!!!!😣😢😭😒
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Go ahead, eat that leftover chicken casserole that you left out since yesterday morning.. it kinda smells ok, don't waste it.. what's the worst that could happen?
  • Tinydancer106
    Well of course you have to help that Nigerian guy out with a loan. When his bank clears his funds you'll get twice as much back.. great way to double some money.

😂 this makes perfect sound sense!!!🤷
  • slimgirljo15
    Well of course you have to help that Nigerian guy out with a loan. When his bank clears his funds you'll get twice as much back.. great way to double some money.

Ikr, who doesn't want to make a quick buck 😀
  • Tinydancer106

I was just saying to the nice young man from social security.....of course I will give you my number ....and oh I can pay off any errors in my account by buying gift cards and then reading the pin numbers to you.....over the phone...this is a world of conveniences I tell you🤗🙌
  • slimgirljo15

I was just saying to the nice young man from social security.....of course I will give you my number ....and oh I can pay off any errors in my account by buying gift cards and then reading the pin numbers to you.....over the phone...this is a world of conveniences I tell you🤗🙌

I know.. you can do it all over the phone these days. I bought my first used bridge this morning over the internet, it was a bargain 😀
  • Tinydancer106

I know.. you can do it all over the phone these days. I bought my first used bridge this morning over the internet, it was a bargain 😀

You're a mover and a shaker bombshell💃💗😘🤘🏼
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,216 Member
    Btw....this is one of the funnier threads I’ve seen on here. Nicely done.
  • slimgirljo15
    Blonde looks good on everyone. You should try it. No, you don't need a salon.

Like a knife straight to the heart :(

;)
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Eat dessert last.
  • isalsayourface123
    Do not roll your windows up if Michael Meyers is on the loose.
  • isalsayourface123
    cee134 wrote: »
    It's always a good idea to get out of your car at a red light and shake hands with the other drivers around you.

:D
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,216 Member
    Dont whatever you can to impress that man. Morph into what you think he wants.

🤣🤣