What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    I'm happy I'm feeling good this morning. I have a wedding this afternoon and I'm kind of excited to dress up for the occasion. I've been living in pajamas and leggings for the last 2 months.

Yay! I hope you have the best day ever! 😘

Thanks love ❤
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    Wow. Do not drink and mfp. Definitely do not drink and selfie.

Girl. Me too. 🤣

😬😂
  • ghudson92
    Options
    I'm happy I'm feeling good this morning. I have a wedding this afternoon and I'm kind of excited to dress up for the occasion. I've been living in pajamas and leggings for the last 2 months.

Have a wonderful time ♥
  • ghudson92
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    I for one would like to see some drunk selfies from the ladies

There is one with me drunkenly adoring a bag of Doritos in the selfie thread. Removal pending but it may still be there 😂
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options

There is one with me drunkenly adoring a bag of Doritos in the selfie thread. Removal pending but it may still be there 😂

*screenshot*

Yes... I will be sad to see it go 😛

Eta: It was removed. Unfortunately, the quoted ones aren't. For future questionable pictures... you can ask for those to be removed too.
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options

Just keep it up - it's a fun memory -
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

you can remove it now if you like.

I've already saved it, moved to to my photos, printed it, framed it and have it hanging above my desk.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    I'm so open to disagreement on the above topic, but step up and state your reasons. Open my mind.

You probably already know this, but I didn’t click that button.
  • ghudson92
    Options

*screenshot*

Yes... I will be sad to see it go 😛

Eta: It was removed. Unfortunately, the quoted ones aren't. For future questionable pictures... you can ask for those to be removed too.
    Motorsheen wrote: »

you can remove it now if you like.

I've already saved it, moved to to my photos, printed it, framed it and have it hanging above my desk.
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »

Just keep it up - it's a fun memory -

Ah I don't mind too much 🤣 may frame it myself, I wonder if my grandma would like a copy?!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I'm so open to disagreement on the above topic, but step up and state your reasons. Open my mind.

.... you hate Dorito selfies ??
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    I find it really difficult to praise people's weight loss who have had gastric bypass (or any weight loss surgery.) I'm more impressed by people who have put in the hard work to achieve success.

I've seen what a friend had to go through with her weight loss surgery...its not an easy solution. You still have to work for it and keep it up to maintain. The only "envy" I have is that its soooo fast.

My body drops 1 lbs a month for crazy amounts of exertion.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Also, why does it seem that men look younger when they lose weight and women seem to look older. This isn't necessarily always the case, but I see it more often than not.

This I agree with. I look older and older and older :'(
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options

You probably already know this, but I didn’t click that button.

I know you don't, silly girl. I used it once because I felt strongly about something...I got reported. 🙄 If anything I've learned from MFP it's that my skin is now thicker than ever. Everyone has an opinion and they're entitled to it. 💜

BTW, I didn't disagree with your statement. There are some petty people lingering around here.

ETA - word

Oh, Ive used it, just very rarely. When I have time and energy to say what I mean in words I try to do it that way because I feel it’s more clear that I’m only disagreeing with a statement and not an entire person. And now I’m getting wordy.