JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 93

Options

Replies

• ConfidentRaven
    ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    concettavz wrote: »

OK, so this is my first challenge, and I just posted, as best as I could. I have a question - do I make a new post every day, or is there some way to edit my original one every day.
    Also, I'm curious, what are the "spoilers" I see?

@concettavz First of all welcome to the challenge!

After an hour you can’t edit your post any longer, so it’s a new post every day. Some people make a document that they update and copy/paste, others @ themselves and quote the previous post while adding the new day.

As for the “spoilers” they are often either how someone has done previous rounds or how they have done this round. To make one it’s [ spoiler ] whatever information you want [ /spoiler ] but without any spaces in the brackets.
  • PrimalJillian
    PrimalJillian Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    OK, so this is my first challenge, and I just posted, as best as I could. I have a question - do I make a new post every day, or is there some way to edit my original one every day.

I post via my phone everyday, and I've found it easiest to quote my post from the previous day. This allows me to essentially edit my post each day, with one very important thing to remember...
    Delete the brackets at the beginning and end. The beginning one says quote=your username and some numbers. The end one is just /quote.

• HoopsGuy72
    HoopsGuy72 Posts: 381 Member
    Options

I post via my phone everyday, and I've found it easiest to quote my post from the previous day. This allows me to essentially edit my post each day, with one very important thing to remember...
    Delete the brackets at the beginning and end. The beginning one says quote=your username and some numbers. The end one is just /quote.

This is exactly what I do as well.
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,871 Member
    Options
    @chefsamuel Do you see a number in a red circle on your challenge page? That means someone has tagged you in a comment. I think it was yesterday that I tagged you. What you eat may not be reflected on the scale for several days. It only took me about 40 years to figure that out! Just trying to help everyone out.
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,871 Member
    Options
    @ConfidentRaven I’m glad it helped you. I hope to help everyone but since some don’t read all comments, I tag them. I think some don’t realize that the tags show on the screen somewhere or what they mean. I try to send private messages but apparently they can only be sent to “friends.”